Rishabh R

Why I am miserable

20 posts in this topic

Hi, I am a 22 year old college student in India. I am ok at studies. Most of my friends are in a relationship whereas I am not and I am suffering due to it. Girls reject me and go to someone else which make me suffer more. Also I get extremely jealous when I see a couple.I am pissed off at girls of my batch who call me brother but it no longer affects me.So what's the solution to my problem ? Is optimism is or responsibility for improving the situation or Not knowing ? Please help.

@Rishabh R leo has a 3 part series called "how to get laid" explaining the mechanics of attraction. 

@Majed I tried and cold approached 50 + girls in my campus. However, cold approach doesn't work in India. I was kicked out of a campus while cold approaching a girl. I don't know what to do .

Ya it's really hard being rejected by girls.

Logically you have a few options: 

-Lower your standards

- raise your value/speaking skills (whatever area you are lacking) 

-ask more girls out

You can do a combination of all three. 

@itsadistraction ya that seems to me a good advice but by the way I would prefer to lowering my standards and how can I do it ? Also in case of asking out I said a girl I love you over a text. She gave me a rude reply and the next day her male friend gave me a threat call. Now she is with someone else and I am jealous that she has found somebody and I have not. She also abused me , bullied me after I complained the matter to a senior.

Edited by Rishabh R

bro if u can approach u are better than u know not approach, just go to other places that is crowded which is better than ur crappy campus

Assuming you're doing cold approach correctly you're already doing all a guy can do, really.

Just keep going out as often as you can to places where you can meet girls.  Clubs, parties, even a shopping mall or something.

Sometimes it's just your luck and when the odds are in your favor a girl can even approach without any effort on your part.

45 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@itsadistraction ya that seems to me a good advice but by the way I would prefer to lowering my standards and how can I do it ? Also in case of asking out I said a girl I love you over a text. She gave me a rude reply and the next day her male friend gave me a threat call. Now she is with someone else and I am jealous that she has found somebody and I have not. She also abused me , bullied me after I complained the matter to a senior.

Sounds like you need to work on yourself alot.( That being said I don't know what you look like or act like). I am sorry but sometimes you have to go through many years of work before you get the pay off. This happens in business and relationships. If money and sex wasn't hard work it wouldn't be as fulfilling to get it. If every girl you wanted would sleep you you in an instant you would get bored of sex. 

Regarding lowering your standards I have a story. I used to have trouble getting a girl (I was too picky and scared to approach) and my brother once told me "just fuck anything that moves". So I did this and I slept with alot of girls I otherwise wouldn't have; sexy ones, fat ones, older ones, literally any girl that looked like she wanted to talk to me. This taught me many lessons. One of the most important lessons was that sex isn't that important neither is relationships. Then I met this cute girl who I had a crush on and she was OBVIOUSLY into me I just asked her number. And that was it. 

@Rishabh R well first, 50 approach is nothing really so your approaches normally suck at this level of beginning. 

even people who don't live in india get kicked out sometimes because of cold approach, maybe it was just a coincidence, and have nothing to do with being in india. 

find other places like night clubs where you can hit on as much girls as you want. i'm sure there are bars and night clubs where it's normal to hit on girls. be aware of your limiting belief around approaching women being impossible in india. Don't forget the mind is very tricky and can get you to believe that it's a cultural thing when in fact it has nothing to do with culture, even people in western countries blame "feminism" for not being able to get laid, when in fact it has nothing to do with that. 

anyways find 4-5 places where there are lots of women, night clubs, bars, malls... and go do approaching. 

Edited by Majed

Ya but guys I am a student and I am not allowed to go to bars and clubs as my father don't want me to go there. However, I am better than I know is the truth - this is a good perspective .

Imagine a low budget movie you rented not knowing what it is, you start watching it on free day to make your mind think about something else than studies/women, in 5 minutes you will start  laughing at it turn it off and throw in a trash why? Because its poorly presented,behaviour is off ,because people acting cant present the charachter right,because they want to earn a few bucks more they are cheap by buying bad quality camera,they have no knowledge of how lighting works etc. so in the end it leaves the bad impression and it didnt stimulate your emotions to want to even finish the movie ,because you already know it will end poorly.

Now switch that to dating,you dont know yourself so you cant present yourself(bad character in a movie),you are needy for sex and you wanting her to give  you emotions of happiness(bad quality camera) your aura is weak(story in a movie is boring not interesting)...

So women see that and automatically say to themselves: i see where this is  going, you are good guy you could be like my brother,or you are creepy(because you displaying you need her that much).

Solution:learning game through coach(few teach real game),knowing yourself,becoming free of need of women by you becoming the emotion(this is way deeper than just writing it here)...most important becoming a man not attaching emotions to the actions...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Rishabh R i mean your father has no business with you going to the club. pull up google maps search for a near club, and go there, pay the entrance and talk to girls. 

at worst you can explain to your dad "i'm going there to talk to girls because i'm a normal young man" 

Edited by Majed

@NoSelfSelf How can I fix my neediness ? Which coaches do you recommend. By the way I contemplated now that will getting a girl make me happy in long term ? To which the answer was no.

Edited by Rishabh R

And guys how do I fix my jealousy if girls are getting into relationships by earlier rejecting me and calling me brother? Lot of people in my college are finding relationships and I am among the few who are single.

@Rishabh R Self development work we do here and learning game,coaches i recommend are way to agressive you cant be sensitive i can dm you the names...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf I am doing self development from 2017 with no girlfriend since childhood upto till date. Thank you for your help.

Get married, have kids, get a stable job, save for retirement, make your parents look good.  Does this describe your hopes for your life?

On 12. 10. 2023. at 9:33 PM, Rishabh R said:

Hi, I am a 22 year old college student in India. I am ok at studies. Most of my friends are in a relationship whereas I am not and I am suffering due to it. Girls reject me and go to someone else which make me suffer more. Also I get extremely jealous when I see a couple.I am pissed off at girls of my batch who call me brother but it no longer affects me.So what's the solution to my problem ? Is optimism is or responsibility for improving the situation or Not knowing ? Please help.

Prepare yourself for years of getting better. Turn up the volume of your interactions, especially regarding females. If you don't know how to get solo with girls, first learn how to be around your friends with gf. See what do they react to, talk to them, ask them for advice honestly etc.