Javfly33

God is not intelligent (At least at this moment)

34 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It takes a lot of intelligence to act stupid ;)

"door knob is infinite intelligence"

2 hours ago, An young being said:

That's why it's better to define selflessness as thinking beyond our body's welfare

we don't have the smarts to do that imo

if i claim such and such is in your best interests, i am indulging in educated guesswork

the only one who knows what works for me is me

of course i take advice but ultimately i am sovereign

as it is impossible to be selfless in absolute terms.

spiritual work is realizing you are forever selfless

The state of Self-realization is not attaining something new or reaching some goal which is far away, but simply being that which you always are, and which you always have been. All that is needed is that you give up your realization of the not-true as true.

All of us are realizing, i.e., regarding as real, that which is not real. We have only to give up this practice on our part. Then we shall realize the Self as the Self, or in other words, ‘Be the Self’. Ramana Maharshi, Day by Day with Bhagavan

Edited by gettoefl

11 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

spiritual work is realizing you are forever selfless

Or realising selfishness to some level is a good or sometimes the best thing. I don't know what is that level though. For now, it's helping someone other than yourself without directly or the desire to directly benefitting from it. 

14 minutes ago, An young being said:

Or realising selfishness to some level is a good or sometimes the best thing. I don't know what is that level though. For now, it's helping someone other than yourself without directly or the desire to directly benefitting from it. 

i act selfish for the play but stay selfless the whole day

and these two in no way relate to each other since the absolute me is selfless namely has no self

selfish is the extent to which i try to manipulate the play to self gratify 

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

i act selfish for the play but stay selfless the whole day

and these two in no way relate to each other since the absolute me is selfless namely has no self

selfish is the extent to which i try to manipulate the play to self gratify 

Good Wordplay. If you were born during Shakspeare era, you would have given him good competition!

3 hours ago, An young being said:

Good Wordplay. If you were born during Shakspeare era, you would have given him good competition!

haha cheers i think :)

btw i strongly recommend the book The disappearance of the universe if you haven't read it, am reading it and it is a goldmine

7 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

haha cheers i think :)

btw i strongly recommend the book The disappearance of the universe if you haven't read it, am reading it and it is a goldmine

Will try to read it sometime!

26 minutes ago, An young being said:

Will try to read it sometime!

someone discussed it here few weeks ago so picked it up, it is similar to conversations with god but far superior, was so surprised since i thought it wasn't going to be about science xD ... its basically two of jesus disciples explaining full on realization to an average joe

48 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

someone discussed it here few weeks ago so picked it up, it is similar to conversations with god but far superior, was so surprised since i thought it wasn't going to be about science xD ... its basically two of jesus disciples explaining full on realization to an average joe

Hmm. Sounds interesting!

God is infinitely intelligent, speaking to itself through all manifestations.

This is Love.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, actuallyenlightened said:

Wow

Did not even intentionally try to plagiarize. Weird ? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Most entities benefit from self-fulfilling exponential survival advantages acquired from latent individual or collective narcissism while exploiting retro-causal justification of belligerence to sustain ludicrous states and hurt-and-rescue hero role-plays within imaginary embroilment of relative morality, while I am trapped in vicious cycles of anxiety, critical health, resource scarcity, reduced mental capabilities, and nihilistic motivational annihilation.

I esteemed this forum too abstract or meta for discriminatory over-categorization, but perhaps some entities got the concept of 'abstraction' backward. Dumb dumb primate realm. 

Where is @Holykael? How many warning points do I need to get banned?

Edited by nuwu

Sorry. Fungal die-off is manipulating my mind. I am having spiritual Herxheimer from fungal spirit's resistance.