StarStruck

Which cryptocurrency is hot right now

56 posts in this topic

Retail investing is a rigged game for suckers.

Might as well put it all into a slot machine, maybe you get lucky.

Invest it it your own business or in your own education.

Worry about crypto and stocks when you've got millions you don't know what to do with.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

Worry about crypto and stocks when you've got millions you don't know what to do with.

With crypto investing there is a mastery behind it and tech to understand, while a slot machine is just dumb luck.

I've already had hundreds of dollars by using trading bots and AI. And again: I'm not doing this to get rich but to understand the tech. My LP is in technology.

On 10/12/2023 at 3:58 PM, Schizophonia said:

Crypto investing is outdated and risky. The only interest is the black market. 

Like what?

On 16/10/2023 at 0:36 PM, flowboy said:

Vertical line shows the exact time the analysis was posted. Right: After analysis, Left: Before analysis. All lines and drawings were drawn at the time analysis was posted. 

After this post I want there to be 0 doubt that cryptocurrency is one of the most technical assets in existence. BEYOND DOUBT I want to see no ignorant comments like the one above. Because now you can actually see how its done. 

If you want to learn crypto then learn:

1)Head and shoulders pattern, inverse head and shoulders pattern

2)fibonacci retracement

3)magic blue line offset moving average (my discovery) 377ma offset 233 (fibonacci number bonanza)

4)diamond bottom (too late for that one)

5) Ichimoku

6) The above will help you take the Low risk high reward situations! Yes there is always risk, thats why you can win. If they tell you theres no risk, its a scam. 

Some of these charts are fresh, they showed me its a great time to take a low risk trade. Already did, before any remnant of a move up. Slot machine? Please! These charts prove there is no such thing. 

technical2.PNG

technical1.PNG

technical9.PNG

technical6.PNG

technical5.PNG

technical3.PNG

technical7.PNG

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I am buying Cardano! It is so far away from the magic blue line the potential is huge! Solana already approaching as shown above, but cardano needs a 60% move up just to reach it. Beautiful opportunity and I'm taking it, 10x no less. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

They way you know if crypto is legit is by looking at it compared with Gold. Lets see:

This first image is a logarithmic chart, because.... Because gold has been dropping so much against bitcoin that the other chart needs a lot of zooming.... Absolute exit scam GOLD vs Bitcoin! 

I dont see this turning around any time soon! Bitcoin is on route to eating Gold's marketcap and the stock market is next. 

Remember, if bitcoin is the denominator, and price of this chart go down, that means bitcoin go up!! The bigger the denominator, the smaller this number. 

xauuuu.PNG

wawwww.PNG

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

It's so funny how so many people on this forum still believe in this big "get rich quick scheme"...

15 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

It's so funny how so many people on this forum still believe in this big "get rich quick scheme"...

Mate do you realise you can bet against the market too? If you are so sure, go ahead and put your money where your mouth is. Either i will get rich or you. Game on

Ps: you thinking is a get rich quick scheme shows complete ignorance, you're a guy who hasnt looked at a crypto chart in his life. Chart shows that if you want to get rich you need massive patience, knowledge and ability to control your emotions. You basically need to be enlightened to make it sir. Gl with your short. I can tell you they suffer the most - the people who think its a scam. Good luck!!

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

18 hours ago, Dodo said:

They way you know if crypto is legit is by looking at it compared with Gold. Lets see:

This first image is a logarithmic chart, because.... Because gold has been dropping so much against bitcoin that the other chart needs a lot of zooming.... Absolute exit scam GOLD vs Bitcoin! 

I dont see this turning around any time soon! Bitcoin is on route to eating Gold's marketcap and the stock market is next. 

Remember, if bitcoin is the denominator, and price of this chart go down, that means bitcoin go up!! The bigger the denominator, the smaller this number. 

xauuuu.PNG

wawwww.PNG

Screenshot_20231102-155711.png

19 minutes ago, josemar said:

Screenshot_20231102-155711.png

yeh ok gold will cost infinity kewl! Im just givin math tips, some people dont know that higher denominator means lower number. You missed my point, Im saying my analysis of that chart I showed says that number will most likely keep going lower in the long term, in that case, the denominator will grow bigger in the long term. That's BTC. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

6 digits to 3 digits here, would vouch/gamble on dbi pepe spx6900 doge1

4 minutes ago, khalifa said:

6 digits to 3 digits here, would vouch/gamble on dbi pepe spx6900 doge1

What you mean you went from 6 digits to 3 digits? Was bear market up until 3 weeks ago. 

You're going for the memes lol 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo  pretty much got rekt and rugpulled here and there, trying to just make it to the moon with shitcoins now

what else i got to lose lol

---

used to believe in law of attraction held it in high regards, sent like 50k+ to discord scammers thinking "it's meant to be" and it's all "coming"

that was the biggest slap that woke me up out of it, there goes my 6 digit inheritance 

o well

life's still good

Edited by khalifa

31 minutes ago, khalifa said:

@Dodo  pretty much got rekt and rugpulled here and there, trying to just make it to the moon with shitcoins now

what else i got to lose lol

---

used to believe in law of attraction held it in high regards, sent like 50k+ to discord scammers thinking "it's meant to be" and it's all "coming"

that was the biggest slap that woke me up out of it, there goes my 6 digit inheritance 

o well

life's still good

Man that is insane. 50k? I wouldn’t trust anybody with that over discord lol

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

yeh ok gold will cost infinity kewl! Im just givin math tips, some people dont know that higher denominator means lower number. You missed my point, Im saying my analysis of that chart I showed says that number will most likely keep going lower in the long term, in that case, the denominator will grow bigger in the long term. That's BTC. 

Well you can't be a big Bitcoin fan if you don't know what infinity divided by 21mil means 🙂

Point is almost all present day investments be they real estate, gold, stocks etc are made to keep the value of your fiat money.

When people discover that they can have the upside of investing without the pain (i.e. maintaining properties, gold IOUs, companies stock going down etc), every investor will come to bitcoin, and there's only 21mil ever with no possibility of increasing the supply, hence 'everything' divided by 21mil.... In reality probably about 14mil since a lot has been lost.

2 minutes ago, josemar said:

Well you can't be a big Bitcoin fan if you don't know what infinity divided by 21mil means 🙂

Point is almost all present day investments be they real estate, gold, stocks etc are made to keep the value of your fiat money.

When people discover that they can have the upside of investing without the pain (i.e. maintaining properties, gold IOUs, companies stock going down etc), every investor will come to bitcoin, and there's only 21mil ever with no possibility of increasing the supply, hence 'everything' divided by 21mil.... In reality probably about 14mil since a lot has been lost.

Well in fairness you replied to chart showing gold price /bitcoin price , if it was fiat supply / btc supply chart, i would get it. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

20 hours ago, Dodo said:

Mate do you realise you can bet against the market too? If you are so sure, go ahead and put your money where your mouth is. Either i will get rich or you. Game on

Why do I need to bet against something I don't trust? I don't need to make quick buck. I have good income and very stable investments. No need for speculations.

Yeah, but if I was 20 years old and in the need of quick buck, I would probably fall for it as well.

1 hour ago, FourCrossedWands said:

Why do I need to bet against something I don't trust? I don't need to make quick buck. I have good income and very stable investments. No need for speculations.

Yeah, but if I was 20 years old and in the need of quick buck, I would probably fall for it as well.

Ever heard of diversification? You can still keep your steady income and investment (in fact you should) and still have tiny investment in bitcoin. It is not either or. Or not. It is up to you, but the caravan will keep riding with or without you. For me bitcoin is just tiny aspect of my portfolio. An important part though because I believe the future is digital. 

Edited by StarStruck