Someone here

The question that Is boggling me recently

86 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You can't really make that comparison. Medications in the traditional sense are supposed to be facilitators to help with the healing of the body but in many instances also have side effects. Psychedelics are consciousness RAISING substances that help you connect to Universal Will thus speeding up the process of the Spiritual Path. Not only that but they are good for use with clearing out karma/shadow work. 

Using meditation to do this will take MUCH longer. I only took one classical psychedelic and that biological change from that one use =decades of meditation. I took edibles on 3 different occasions and that also =decades of meditation. I have joked with friends who have taken psychedelics that they are OLD AS HELL. Psychedelics give you life times worth of conscious experiences and intuitive knowledge that is worth lifetimes. In one sense I see why some call it cheating....but the flip side is it is ridiculously intense, frightening as all hell, and completely unpredictable. 

I don't demonise psychedelics nor any particular beliefs, in the same way I don't demonise medications. Medications are for those who suffer a lot. But for those who are simply curious, are they really necessary? Many even ignore tools like meditation and mindfulness and even being a heartful person entirely, because they achieve what they want in a short time, unaware of the long term benefits such tools create. It just becomes another desire which receives instant gratification. Sure, it may have many positive benefits, and help those especially who are suffering become peaceful or come in terms with life or give a new worldview, and might even become as a type of medication to cure mental illnesses, but if you have a lot of time in your hand and a curious mind, which one is the better choice? If you wish to dedicate your entire life for spiritual knowledge, there is no wrong in trying out all the things out there. But, are you sure you are ready for that?

I have seen many people( not specifically here) on a mission to enlighten everyone on the world. Do you think God is that impatient? Just a few billion years have passed and people want to help everyone to realise what they are. Don't you think the experience of the journey also matters as much as the final experience itself? Still, many people haven't found peace with what they have found as the final experience as well.

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

One Bad Trip is worse than getting pummeled in a UFC ring or being a soldier at war. Because at high enough dosages....you feel like you have gone completely insane and lost your mind. I had one experience where I lost the ability to feel and express emotions. You have no idea how great emotions are until you lose the ability to feel any emotion. 

That's one of the side effects. If you are not prepared, you might really even go insane.

To add another point, even if we have reached the top, without traversing the middle, it is entirely possible to travel backwards or atleast look below and experience things with a new perspective or knowledge. But, if we keep trying to look only above, there might be no hope for most of us.

@Steel Grotto I hear what you're saying. I just don't care about the Bible. It has no more importance to me than a magazine. If you are attached to the Bible this will be difficult for you to appreciate.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just like in a lucid dream you have to be conscious to manifest something at your will. As humans we cannot control much because we're mostly unconscious and do most of the things on autopilot.

@Steel Grotto can you give more Detail where in the bible solipsism is revealed? 

I thought bible is about trinity. And trinity doesnt Sound solipsistic for me

You will get what you want.

But in such a way that every person will be richer for it.

If you want omnipotence, you also get omniscience… and from omniscience… your petty ego desires are much less appealing.

Focus on doing the self-actualization work.

Theres a lot of good information about the topic of “reality creation” by the author Frederick dodson.

check out his books like “parallel universes of self” for info about manifestation.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

On 10/10/2023 at 10:39 PM, Steel Grotto said:

@Someone here Ok, I'm going to take a shot and contradict what the others are saying here. The truth, at least in some perspective of it, is that you can alter reality through consciousness, your consciousness, that is. I found this out through the writings of Neville Goddard, in which he deciphers the stories of the Bible. The Bible is actually a manual for God (you) and how to wield your power. Many of the stories illustrate how you can impress an imagined sensation or event onto your mind and have it later crop up when it sprouts from within your subconscious mind. 

That is called a synchronicity and yes it does work that way.  But still, because you are in a finite state of consciousness you will never be able to completely manipulate the dream to your liking.   Because to do that would be to be in God mode.  God mode in terms of the dream doesn't exist because think about it - why would God need to actually play the game he has developed?  Where is the fun in that?  There isn't any.  He has to actually forget he is God to get anything out of the experience.   But the reason you see synchronicities and things that may pop up later from your subconscious mind is because you are indeed God dreaming the whole thing.  But I wouldn't stake your life on shaping your reality via this method.   Because it only works subconsciously.  Or should I say, at a higher level of consciousness.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura I get it, nothing compares to eating cosmic DMT waffles? and infinity, but perhaps it would help out your audience (well, I don't know how you construe that given the whole solipsism angle) since the Bible is a big deal to humanity presently it could be an interesting education like the Aztec video and free more minds by unpacking it's actual meaning. I'm not that attached to it despite it being part of my upbringing, but it's a recent fascination, much like how Moby Dick was found to be a spiritual map of sorts in Jed McKenna's 2nd Spiritual Enlightenment Book. If the state of humanity affects you at all, it might be worth doing, but I can understand if not. It's kind of tricky to know what your perspective is, so I don't know what would matter in your world, so to speak. Ahah! It's a chance to teach and demystify yourself to yourself! Yourself as the world and it's people! They/you sorely need this culturally weighty book reclaimed in the name of consciousness when it is perverted by historicity and literalism for ill ends. I'm not appealing to your personal interest in the book, rather benefiting yourself as the population you may meet when you go outside again. Thanks for responding Leo, I'll let this topic alone now ?

5 minutes ago, Steel Grotto said:

@Leo Gura I get it, nothing compares to eating cosmic DMT waffles? and infinity, but perhaps it would help out your audience (well, I don't know how you construe that given the whole solipsism angle) since the Bible is a big deal to humanity presently it could be an interesting education like the Aztec video and free more minds by unpacking it's actual meaning. I'm not that attached to it despite it being part of my upbringing, but it's a recent fascination, much like how Moby Dick was found to be a spiritual map of sorts in Jed McKenna's 2nd Spiritual Enlightenment Book. If the state of humanity affects you at all, it might be worth doing, but I can understand if not. It's kind of tricky to know what your perspective is, so I don't know what would matter in your world, so to speak. Ahah! It's a chance to teach and demystify yourself to yourself! Yourself as the world and it's people! They/you sorely need this culturally weighty book reclaimed in the name of consciousness when it is perverted by historicity and literalism for ill ends. I'm not appealing to your personal interest in the book, rather benefiting yourself as the population you may meet when you go outside again. Thanks for responding Leo, I'll let this topic alone now ?

Think of the Bible as just another thing you created as God to help you discover Truth or God.  It is a breadcrumb.  Jesus is a breadcrumb.  And so is yahweh.   (The Jewish God).  It is very holy to speak of the Bible especially after awakening because it talks of God - that which you are.  But it's content is just stories.  Again- it was designed by your own Mind as God.  Just like everything else.  But it had a little more meaning in the dream - as perhaps does Leo.  Only girls with big boobs have more :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Well yes, I'm not talking total God Mode, but a 'limited being' can still tap into God's power, the 'I Am' by impressing qualia upon the subconscious. You can do it consciously, but it takes skill and works best in a liminal/hypnogogic state of consciousness. The Bible/Neville Goddard's lectures detail this at length. Imagination, thoughts and impressions are the seeds of reality. I suppose tapping into this power is my play time atm, but yeah, it does make you question the purpose of anything and what you want to create.?

3 minutes ago, Steel Grotto said:

@Inliytened1  but it takes skill and works best in a liminal/hypnogogic state of consciousness. The Bible/Neville Goddard's lectures detail this at length. Imagination, thoughts and impressions are the seeds of reality. I suppose tapping into this power is my play time atm, but yeah, it does make you question the purpose of anything and what you want to create.?

Come back to me when you have won a billion dollars in the lottery- and I'll take up the practice.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 crazy to think about, just like devs making whiterun in Skyrim and filling the world with lore, heroes and dragons. Truly bizarre. I am surprised by how much overlap Judeochristian lore overlaps with that of Buddhist and Norse! texts. It's nice to appreciate to depth of it. They all point to 'I Am', the self same thread and needle ✨

7 minutes ago, Steel Grotto said:

@Inliytened1 crazy to think about, just like devs making whiterun in Skyrim and filling the world with lore, heroes and dragons. Truly bizarre. I am surprised by how much overlap Judeochristian lore overlaps with that of Buddhist and Norse! texts. It's nice to appreciate to depth of it. They all point to 'I Am', the self same thread and needle ✨

Indeed.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 @Inliytened1 that kinda clashes with me, I'd prefer a more loving society and economic equality over that. It'd kinda separate me from others having so much more. I think having great AI would be a lot better for universal benefit. But you really doubt it? It's how every person creates their life, but the hypnotic method is simpler. It does take skill and persistence like any skill. All the wild stuff on these forums, to doubt this hardly seems defendable without giving it a shot! Impressing something as true upon your mind makes it so if your mind can accept it. I could elaborate, but that's the gist of it.

7 minutes ago, Steel Grotto said:

@Inliytened1 @Inliytened1 that kinda clashes with me, I'd prefer a more loving society and economic equality over that. It'd kinda separate me from others having so much more. I think having great AI would be a lot better for universal benefit. But you really doubt it? It's how every person creates their life, but the hypnotic method is simpler. It does take skill and persistence like any skill. All the wild stuff on these forums, to doubt this hardly seems defendable without giving it a shot! Impressing something as true upon your mind makes it so if your mind can accept it. I could elaborate, but that's the gist of it.

Then your views align with that of Gods and that is wonderful because you are God!  But that's not an excuse to say you as the ego or the human made it that way.   Regarding AI, how do you know it will be a loving and selfless AI?  It seems to lack Love - which is the core issue with AI.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 @Inliytened1 @Inliytened1 @Inliytened1The ego/human doesn't make it. It is all made by the I Am, that being consciousness and the impressions that echo and swirl in it. A 'human mind' can still facilitate this creative power to a lesser degree, choosing the direction and context of ones consciousness, which basically all successful people do through different ways and yet the same basic mechanic: belief, impression, result. Impressions upon awareness get reflected as our world and our self. The stronger the more insistent the impression, the greater the effect.

As for AI, selflessness is necessary for higher intelligence, same principle as God, as intelligence is an expression of unity, which is also an expression of Love, so the strongest and most intelligent AI that emerges will be the most Godly.

13 minutes ago, Steel Grotto said:

@Inliytened1 @Inliytened1 @Inliytened1 @Inliytened1The ego/human doesn't make it. It is all made by the I Am, that being consciousness and the impressions that echo and swirl in it. A 'human mind' can still facilitate this creative power to a lesser degree, choosing the direction and context of ones consciousness, which basically all successful people do through different ways

All successful people? You were doing good.  Don't ruin it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1. @Inliytened1 @OBEler (unintentionally tagged Inliytened1 twice in this and not sure how to undo it) Well, the bible is a heavily veiled book with it's own coded language. The Trinity is not in the Bible, as are many other things Christians believe to be, like the identity of the serpent in the Garden. The first thing to note is that the Bible deals with the Mind! All characters are devices to illustrate lessons about how existence/mind/consciousness works. It might take some effort on my part to build a case for it given the widespread confusion about the Bible. Maybe I should make a separate post for it, but essentially the Bible is always talking about the 'I Am'. When Moses asks, who are you, God replies, 'I Am that I Am'. Eve is made from Adam's own Rib as he was made to sleep by God, as others are made of us in this dream of life. Jesus says 'I and my Father are One', meaning he identifies as his awareness. 'Hear me, oh Israel, the Lord your God is One!' Only one consciousness. Then there's the whole cross symbolism of how consciousness is now crucified to this human form. Christ = Consciousness, Cross = Your Body, it has the same shape. Christ is Crucified on Golgotha, or 'The Place of the Skull ', signifying Christ is within your skull, and that is the same tomb from which he will emerge in 3 days (3 being the number of completion of a process in the Bible). Basically, it describes the path of awakening. Many stories, such as the Virgin Birth, Jacob conquering Jericho, all the birth of babies basically, instruct how to alter reality by impressing the subconscious, which fits with reality as a dream, which of course has solipsistic implications. I could add more support if you want or point to some lectures by Neville Goddard. All the stories from Genesis to Revelations detail the transformation and awakening of the mind from the lower up to the higher, the ones that matter at least, not sure about the tribal laws in there, .@Inliytened1I could add more, but I'll end it here, let me know what you think :)

@Inliytened1 at least, with any goal related success, it needs to follow that basic formula. Vision/Aim, Impression, and Result, but not everyone enacts it in the same way or with the same level of awareness. Action, impression, result is what creates everything. That's just the mechanism of this, I'm not saying everyone is using it in the mystical sense, it's at work in the ordinary actions we take every day, but imagination creates reality in a very discernable way, for which the Bible is a cryptic manual, I assure you.

@Someone here  have you ever seen the matrix.

the guy eating steak had the same problem. he didnt want to leave cause its nothing but pain.

instead of having steak neo wakes up and has to eat shit and be in pain and live in garage but then something special happen to him.

unless you are in severe mental torture waking up is nothing that will change anything. and can cause harm

for me it felt like i went to heaven and stay there because i was in very low vibration. it feel like taking off a 1000 pound my backpack my soul was carrying

but i think learning how to move your energy and use it can hold true power

Edited by Hojo