Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Raze Another one that holds the 0.01% most radical views in our society. from a couple of years of hearing about his views I know this. But hey, this is the game of this thread I kind of used to it.

Everything is just made up propaganda to make Israel look bad. 

So sad.

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Why do you think hamas would just agree to release them?

Does not sound reasonable to me.

I thought they had in exchange for a permanent ceasefire? 

You miss a lot in your bubble consciousness world. The mind control is deep. 

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I'm afraid to know what these innocent girls are going through in Hamas captivaty. Per the testemonies of the realeased hostages, Hamas terrorists are sexually abusing girls and young women.

Such devilry, everything is justified to "free Palestine". Gross. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C11rAO2tFkE/?igsh=MWplaGRlOXo2dGI0cQ==

https://t.me/novafestival2023/13923

The worst kind of suffering possible that is for sure. The suffering of the hostages sitting there for, in their mind, eternity, and can be executed at any moment is totally another league. 130 of them.

Not similar to anything else we see from both sides even in this war.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

1 minute ago, Merkabah Star said:

@Lila9

so sad for those girls, must be horrendous for them. They would have been home already if your country bothered to negotiate properly and release them via a ceasefire. Which was an easy enough outcome. But nope. The hostage situation helps fuel the destruction and death of all the children and women. 

Sad.

Unfortunately, many ignorant Westerns support and hype Hamas and don't put pressure on them.

What they do instead is to scream "free Palestine from the river to the sea" like some zombie poisoned sheep. 

Let Love In

1 minute ago, Lila9 said:

Unfortunately, many ignorant Westerns support and hype Hamas and don't put pressure on them.

What they do instead is to scream "free Palestine from the river to the sea" like some zombie poisoned sheep. 

+1 ❤

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

I thought they had in exchange for a permanent ceasefire? 

You miss a lot in your bubble consciousness world. The mind control is deep. 

Not logical.

When we had to release only 1 soldier (Gilad Shalit) we needed to release 1000+ terrorists.

So now they would just agree to free 240 for couple of thousands?

I can't see this can happen.

Edited by Nivsch

The worst kind of suffering possible that is for sure. The suffering of the hostages who can be excuted at any moment is totally in another league.

Not similar to anything else we see from both sides even in this war.

Absolutely. It's terrifying to even think about. This is a complete hell, being at the mercy of such savages. 

Let Love In

@Nivsch  form all of what I read form your posts I see a clear dislike/hate of Arabs/Palestinians. This is rendering your judgment/view empty. 
what use is all the facts if at the end of the day if you just can’t stand the other side? 

You are also conveniently putting all Palestinian and Hamas in the same bucket making all the victims “their” people/property. Could there not be a bias here and is exactly what most in this thread have been pointing out? 

Ironically this is making all your facts and worldview highly emotional with the same flaws you’ve been pointing out in the narrative of the other side.

Not logical.

When we had to release only 1 soldoer we needed to release 1000+ terrorists!

So now they would agree 240 for couple of thousands?

This is La la land.

The sole doer of all conflicts is massive ignorance and lack of respecting boundaries.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

41 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I'm afraid to know what these innocent girls are going through in Hamas captivaty. Per the testemonies of the realeased hostages, Hamas terrorists are sexually abusing girls and young women.

Such devilry, everything is justified to "free Palestine". Gross. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C11rAO2tFkE/?igsh=MWplaGRlOXo2dGI0cQ==

https://t.me/novafestival2023/13923

The girls pictured here were IDF soldiers 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/presumed-captive-daniella-gilboa-identified-by-the-shirt-she-wore/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/taken-captive-liri-albag-seen-in-hamas-video-being-abducted/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/taken-captive-agam-berger-seen-being-led-to-a-car-still-dressed-in-her-pajamas/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/taken-captive-karina-ariev-told-parents-continue-your-lives/

it’s unfortunate Israels government puts its own youth at such risk by refusing to agree to a peaceful solutions with Palestinians and expecting their young to face the brunt of the attacks as a result 

12 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Westerners cannot put pressure on Hamas, they have no connection. Tactically it only makes sense to pressure the US government as they are supporting Israel which is currently bombing Gaza and have killed multiple hostages as well as putting the rest at risk.

8 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

No one supports Hamas, not even a little bit. Kill all of them, no problem. Terrorists deserve to die. Not civilians. But your country  doesn’t care about that because they are demonised like nazi germany demonised Jews and romas. Same thing. That’s the lesson in all this but you can’t see it. What happens when the oppressed becomes the oppressor? 

I personally dont  like from the river to the sea slogan. 

There is equally bad energy coming from your countrymen about them. 

Look at the Israeli posters here on this thread. Triggered, delusional, zero compassion, total robots, in complete shock the world isn’t siding with them. 

It is an eye opener. 

11 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Not logical.

When we had to release only 1 soldier (Gilad Shalit) we needed to release 1000+ terrorists.

So now they would just agree to free 240 for couple of thousands?

This is La la land.

Small price to pay for your countrymen held hostage that you say you care about. Give them anything to get those people home to their families. 

2 minutes ago, Raze said:

The girls pictured here were IDF soldiers 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/presumed-captive-daniella-gilboa-identified-by-the-shirt-she-wore/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/taken-captive-liri-albag-seen-in-hamas-video-being-abducted/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/taken-captive-agam-berger-seen-being-led-to-a-car-still-dressed-in-her-pajamas/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/taken-captive-karina-ariev-told-parents-continue-your-lives/

it’s unfortunate Israels government puts its own youth at such risk by refusing to agree to a peaceful solutions with Palestinians and expecting their young to face the brunt of the attacks as a result 

There was a ceasefire, it has been broken by Hamas. Hamas are not realible.

Hamas are not interested in peace, it's so delulu and disconnected from reality to believe they care about peace.

2 minutes ago, Raze said:

Westerners cannot put pressure on Hamas, they have no connection. Tactically it only makes sense to pressure the US government as they are supporting Israel which is currently bombing Gaza and have killed multiple hostages as well as putting the rest at risk.

They can start from stoping support Hamas, donating money to them under the cover of "human rights organizations" and UNRA and put more pressure on Hamas leadership to release the hostages.

Let Love In

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

@Nivsch  form all of what I read form your posts I see a clear dislike/hate of Arabs/Palestinians. This is rendering your judgment/view empty. 
what use is all the facts if at the end of the day if you just can’t stand the other side? 

You are also conveniently putting all Palestinian and Hamas in the same bucket making all the victims “their” people/property. Could there not be a bias here and is exactly what most in this thread have been pointing out? 

Ironically this is making all your facts and worldview highly emotional with the same flaws you’ve been pointing out in the narrative of the other side.

What you wrote is applying to both sides in the argument here.

But at least I am not denying problems of our side, but I stress about context and proportionality of the critisism what I try to do myself. 

What happens on this thread is not at all a fair nor mature critisism but rather a complete dehumanization based on cherry picked radical examples technique.

I dont hate Arabs at all. This is not about arabs at ALL.

I have rather an emotional charge on the Palestinians, yes. I know many of them are really innocents including the million brainwhashed toxicated for life poor children.

In the other hand, the seperation between hamas and adult Gazans is a myth. Still we have to be careful and not to make generalizations but every survey and even tangible behaviours will show you that hamas ideology is quite well sits in the mind of many of the civilians there.

Edited by Nivsch

3 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Small price to pay for your countrymen held hostage that you say you care about. Give them anything to get those people home to their families. 

But they would not agree that is what I am saying. Because the price they demanded on only 1 soldier was already a thousand.

So 240 for thousands? Sounds not realistic to me. I believe if it could happen it would already done.

5 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

No one supports Hamas, not even a little bit. Kill all of them, no problem. Terrorists deserve to die. Not civilians. But your country  doesn’t care about that because they are demonised like nazi germany demonised Jews and romas. Same thing. That’s the lesson in all this but you can’t see it. What happens when the oppressed becomes the oppressor? 

I personally dont  like from the river to the sea slogan. 

There is equally bad energy coming from your countrymen about them. 

Look at the Israeli posters here on this thread. Triggered, delusional, zero compassion, total robots, in complete shock the world isn’t siding with them. 

It is an eye opener. 

The only person triggered here is you lol.

It's very clear by your immature and toxic comments to my and other pro-Israeli users' posts.

Let Love In

1 minute ago, Lila9 said:

There was a ceasefire, it has been broken by Hamas. Hamas are not realible.

Hamas are not interested in peace, it's so delulu and disconnected from reality to believe they care about peace.

They can start from stoping support Hamas, donating money to them under the cover of "human rights organizations" and UNRA and put more pressure on Hamas leadership to release the hostages.

Hamas didn’t break it, Israel rejected Hamas’s offer for the hostage exchange to extend the ceasefire because Israel wanted them to release IDF soldiers.

Israel is not interested in peace either, that’s the problem. They’ve been strangling Gaza for decades with the idea that they can just bomb them every time they attack, putting their own citizens at risk over negotiating. 

no one in the west can support Hamas, it’s illegal to send money to a group the US designates terrorists. Donating to aid to Palestinians isn’t helping Hamas, its trying to stop civilian deaths.

Hamas offered to release all hostages if Israel released all Palestinians they have in prison, most without charges, Israel refused. The US can’t put any pressure on Hamas because they have nothing to bargain with.

@Raze No. Israel wanted the women first and hamas refused.