Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, kenway said:

To be frank, sentences like this make you sound like a crazy person. But if that's your truth, then so be it.

Your whole game is being the pure moral guy. Which is fine, I am sure you're a friendly guy blessed with life in a peaceful part of the world. Your last sentence here is (inadvertently) very wise. Truth and morality have different forms in different contexts. If Jews were just as unhinged and emotional as the Palestinians it would have been a genocide a long time ago. There are forces keeping Israel in check including a higher sense of morality and rationality.

59 minutes ago, kenway said:

It is obvious that Israel is on the wrong side of history. After civilisation has moved on from this temporary and silly period of "ethnic nationalism" that you hold so dear, it will fall to future historians to retrospectively pick through internet forums such as this to try to work out how it all came crashing down.... and how its protagonists could be so unfathomably blind.

Israel is literally one of the most diverse countries in the world, a beacon of civilization amongst a sea of failed states and terrorist savages.

Sorry that they are not some futuristic utopia where people don't bother with removing existential threats of pure savagery to their state and citizens. 

5 hours ago, Nivsch said:

An intersting story. When is this being taught? I want to participate in the course  📖🌟🎑🤔

5 hours ago, Nivsch said:

An intersting story. When is this being taught? I want to participate in the course  📖🌟🎑🤔

This is the age of internet bro. You all cant hide the truth in this day and age. Truth is out there. Those who are capable will find it. 

4 minutes ago, Ramanujan said:

You all cant hide the truth in this day and age. 

The truth shines upon Israel as the soft winter sun on the handsome faces of the boys and girls of the IDF fighting savages in Gaza. :P 

28 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

The truth shines upon Israel as the soft winter sun on the handsome faces of the boys and girls of the IDF fighting savages in Gaza. :P 

And willing to risk their whole life for that.

Israel proves willing to sacrifice itself in this war.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Vrubel

36 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Cool, just don't forget to tell the sunny handsome IDF or the shining Zionists running Israel to rebuild the damaged buildings, properties and social infrastructures within West Bank and especially Gaza okay? Homeless Palestinians who struggle for fresh water and maybe drinking salt water due to IDF planning to flood the tunnels with seawater are very harsh environmental conditions for the citizens no? Again screw HAMAs, but don't screw the Palestinians yeah?

Posted (edited)

@Danioover9000 hamas used those buildings as fortifications from them they would collapse our soldiers like domino stones if would not destroyed from the air.

So the responsibility to rebuild them is not on Israel.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Ramanujan

7 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

Israel = Settler colonialist trying to colonize palestine by killing them off and taking their land , just like what europeans did to native americans

To be fair to the European colonization and settlers, there was a lot of good that came from the colonization Era, for example when the Spaniards and conquistadors set foot on south America, and encountered the Aztec empire, key word EMPIRE and not tribe, which practices some forms of cannibalism and human sacrifice of ripping open the chest of defeated tribal warriors while they're alive, the Spanish colonists put a stop to those barbaric practices, and even the native tribes in that region, and no the Spanish there weren't just being brutal but they were diplomatic, but they didn't have to be too diplomatic because the losing tribes in that region offered to make a coalition against the Aztec Empire, and thanks to them over throwing the Aztec empire peace was restored, and no more barbaric practices of cannibalism and human sacrifices were continued. Also, before and during the European colonization GB is the first Empire to have a strong anti slavery policy as an altruistic principle, and they were the first, not the USA or others, to pursue an anti slavery policy.  

Posted (edited)

@Nivsch

6 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Danioover9000 hamas used those buildings as fortifications from them they would collapse our soldiers like domino stones if would not destroyed.

So the responsibility to rebuild them is not on Israel.

That's interesting, so who's responsibility is it to rebuild damaged social infrastructures after this Israel/Palestinian conflict? The Gazans, who are far less developed as a nation and state compared to Israel? Lebanon? Egypt? Turkey, who are NATO allies? Syria? the whole of Iran? Maybe Iraq? Maybe every Islam follower around the world? Why not Israel? Why not other Jews outside of Israel and from other countries? Why not the ruling elite rich Zionists? Why would you shift responsibility away from Israel, the ruling Zionists and IDF, who's doing most of the property damage on Gaza hmm? 

How about the USA being a candidate for rebuilding damaged Gaza buildings and infrastructure, via loaning equipment?

Edited by Danioover9000

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

If settlers set their ass on Gaza I wonder if they’ll be scared of Hamas coming through tunnels to tickle them where the sun don’t shine 🚽 😂

Sun kissed IDF self owning themselves through tik tok. Who knew a Chinese app would undermine Israel’s image on the world stage.

Edited by zazen

@zazen

1 hour ago, zazen said:

If settlers set their ass on Gaza I wonder if they’ll be scared of Hamas coming through tunnels to tickle them where the sun don’t shine 🚽 😂

Sun kissed IDF self owning themselves through tik tok. Who knew a Chinese app would undermine Israel’s image on the world stage.

Reminds me of this 300 line in the movie:

Decide for yourselves what the metaphor points to.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Nivsch

That's interesting, so who's responsibility is it to rebuild damaged social infrastructures after this Israel/Palestinian conflict? The Gazans, who are far less developed as a nation and state compared to Israel? Lebanon? Egypt? Turkey, who are NATO allies? Syria? the whole of Iran? Maybe Iraq? Maybe every Islam follower around the world? Why not Israel? Why not other Jews outside of Israel and from other countries? Why not the ruling elite rich Zionists? Why would you shift responsibility away from Israel, the ruling Zionists and IDF, who's doing most of the property damage on Gaza hmm? 

How about the USA being a candidate for rebuilding damaged Gaza buildings and infrastructure, via loaning equipment?

It's generally a no win situation for Israel, whose aid money is stolen and turned back into attacks against them. I believe if Israel could fund the Palestinians into a peaceful and prosperous state, they would. Especially with Hamas in place, this isn't possible. 

Right now no one should be sending them money, all it does is fund Hamas. There's a path forward, but will involve the international community having feet on the ground. Even if the world sent billions of dollars, it wouldn't solve a thing. There needs to be a direct intervention here.

8 minutes ago, hundreth said:

It's generally a no win situation for Israel, whose aid money is stolen and turned back into attacks against them. I believe if Israel could fund the Palestinians into a peaceful and prosperous state, they would. Especially with Hamas in place, this isn't possible. 

Right now no one should be sending them money, all it does is fund Hamas. There's a path forward, but will involve the international community having feet on the ground. Even if the world sent billions of dollars, it wouldn't solve a thing. There needs to be a direct intervention here.

+1 🧡

@hundreth

14 minutes ago, hundreth said:

Cool, don't send them money, fine. Send them what instead? Aid? Labor equipment? Extra cement? Team of experts to rebuild their damaged properties, assuming Israeli settlers don't get their first?  And again, who's going to pick up the pieces Israel has destroyed in Gaza, or in the West Bank? The ruling Zionists and Israel? Palestine itself, even though as a nation it lacked sufficient social infrastructure before this conflict, and especially after and during the bombings by IDF onto buildings? Should other countries like Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Turkey, Iran, should they instead be responsible for picking the pieces in Gaza? And which group will be responsible for Palestinians migrating away from this conflict? Will it be America, after all best buddies of Israel due to the enormous influential arm by A.P.A.C, a Israel lobby group in the USA? Who will cover the damages? Who gets to decide who or what group covers the damages? 

Posted (edited)

Is any aid in the world will help them if a brainwasher cult will keep controlling them?

The only real aid is to change the authority there to something really different that is not hamas nor PLO in its current form.

Without this, every thing else will be a jock, and nothing will improve.

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch Firstly, this post has a lot of bad faith framing:

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Is any aid in the world will help them if a brainwasher cult will keep controlling them?

The only real aid is to change the authority there to something really different that is not hamas nor PLO in its current form.

Without this, every thing else will be a jock, and nothing will improve.

Is 'any' (generalization) aid in the world *will(would) help them if a 'brainwashing cult'(Your interjection, nobody here every said, nor I have stated HAMAs or Hezbollah as a brainwashing cult, you did) will keep controlling them(assuming HAMAs or Hezbollah will forever remain in control of Palestine or the PLO)

The 'only'(interjecting an absolute condition here as the only one way) real aid is to change the authority there to something really different that is not HAMAs(I'd agree here specifically) nor PLO in it's current form(the PLO that is constrained by Israel for decades?)

Without this(another absolute claim to bolster the previous absolute claim), every thing else(generalizing) will be a *jock(joke, but I'm not laughing, don't find this post funny with it's typos), and nothing will improve(another absolute assumption, again who's saying this other than you? Not me, nor anyone else in this thread but YOU). 

Posted (edited)

US spokesperson attempting some accountability and de-escalation:

The response:

US did say to lower the intensity of the war by new year. IDF partially pulling out of Gaza now - maybe to be redeployed in the north after the Hamas leader drone attack in Beirut? Quite a escalation to pull Hezbollah and US into the war.

Edited by zazen

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@hundreth

Cool, don't send them money, fine. Send them what instead? Aid? Labor equipment? Extra cement? Team of experts to rebuild their damaged properties, assuming Israeli settlers don't get their first?  And again, who's going to pick up the pieces Israel has destroyed in Gaza, or in the West Bank? The ruling Zionists and Israel? Palestine itself, even though as a nation it lacked sufficient social infrastructure before this conflict, and especially after and during the bombings by IDF onto buildings? Should other countries like Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Turkey, Iran, should they instead be responsible for picking the pieces in Gaza? And which group will be responsible for Palestinians migrating away from this conflict? Will it be America, after all best buddies of Israel due to the enormous influential arm by A.P.A.C, a Israel lobby group in the USA? Who will cover the damages? Who gets to decide who or what group covers the damages? 

I proposed a step forward, which you ignored.

Posted (edited)

@Danioover9000 As long as you deny that hamas is a brainwashing cult i really feel I don't know what else I can respond about the other parts of the message or to comment at all.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, zazen said:

US did say to lower the intensity of the war by new year. IDF partially pulling out of Gaza now - maybe to be redeployed in the north after the Hamas leader drone attack in Beirut? Quite a escalation to pull Hezbollah and US into the war.

The commander who was eliminated today was from what I heard the big brain behind all the terror initiations of hamas in the west bank. Quite important and significant I think.

Stage three of the war with less soldiers and more concentrated operations against hamas will take at least one year and no south africa nor anything will prevent that from happening.

Edited by Nivsch