Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

About the homeless analogy I think this is very different also and mainly because Jews really have valid historical connection to the land and to Jerusalem.

So do the egyptians, babylonians, assyrians, romans, christians, muslims, persians etc

49 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

But again, without Jew majority our democracy and values will collapse and we will turn into another arab country.

Theres many Palestinians around the world are you counting them too? Theres probably 7 million in Gaza/West Bank and another 7 million outside 

2 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Funny how Westerners think the Middle East is bad because theres 1. No democracy 2. Arabs 3. Islam

Pretty judgmental. Who says that The West is so great for having democracy, christianity, and whites? 

The West is mostly secular, which already does away with 80% of the bullshit and backwardness. 

1 minute ago, Vrubel said:

The West is mostly secular, which already does away with 80% of the bullshit and backwardness. 

Oh great The West is godless haha how great

Oh ya I forgot they made government, entertainment, wokeism, cancel culture, and LGBTQ the new belief systems. Believe or die!

On 10/30/2023 at 1:16 AM, Gennadiy1981 said:

No that is not said in the Bible, that’s a text out of context. The Messiah will become king and build a temple that is what said in the Bible and (for weak minded people please do not read further) Israel will expand its borders from the river of Egypt (Nile) to the great river Euphrates (Iraq)

This was a sketchy post from earlier in the thread

This is really how most of them think they just can't admit it too much although they do admit it 

@Emerald OK but practically is it really can work in the middle east to not be an ethnostate when the other ethnic groups are TOO far from your ethnic group values? The pressure gradient between the value systems is just too high to allow ourselves to be sucked into an arab majority nation that would be teocratic with no women and gays rights.

So practically maybe we have to be creative here and not to copy the europeen model to here but to create something new, that keeps the Jew majority but in the most moral way possible to the other nations in the country that will get autonomy and full civil and collective rights.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

32 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

About the homeless analogy I think this is very different also and mainly because Jews really have valid historical connection to the land and to Jerusalem.

Native Americans have valid historical connection to the land, but that doesn't mean they get to take my house.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Native Americans have valid historical connection to the land, but that doesn't mean they get to occupy my house.

How could Israel as you see it be established here in a different and more moral way?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:
47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Jews have a country and it is not going away. So that's not really at issue. The only issue now is how to create peace.

I am not saying Israel needs to be abolished. That's completely unworkable at this point. But, for example, Israel could pay money to Palestinians for the land they took. This might help to smooth tensions. The best way to create peace is to invest into the development of Palestine so they have some hope aside from terrorism. At this point they got nothing to live for but to hunt your children.

22 percent of land to the Palestinians isn't enough. Theres more Palestinians than there are Jews plus it's their land. And something about having the West Bank and Gaza not connecting just doesn't sound right to me. Plus the whole thing about turning Gaza with all the homes, schools, and hospitals into a rubble parking lot seems unforgivable 

Israel could get American tax payer money but Palestinians should demand unlimited amounts of it 

Sometimes the quoting feature is a pain in ass. Anyone know why? 

22 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Funny how Westerners think the Middle East is bad

No Wholefoods = bad

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

How could Israel as you see it to establish a state here in a different and more moral way?

It's too late for that at this point.

But at least stop plotting to take more land.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's too late for that at this point.

But at least stop plotting to take more land.

By the way isn't it the nature of every country establishment to occupy something?

Isn't it by definition?

Is there a really clean way to establish any country?

What if almost every country did similar things to what Israel did during its establishment because this is the nature of this thing?

Because if so, we have to admit the reason only Israel is tripled checked is something else that is much deeper than occupation and I dont know the answer. 

Edited by Nivsch

14 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

OK but practically is it really can work in the middle east to not be an ethnostate when the other ethnic groups are TOO far from your ethnic group values? The pressure gradient between the value systems is just too high to allow ourselves to be sucked into an arab majority nation that would be teocratic with no women and gays rights.

So practically maybe we have to be creative here and not to copy the europeen model to here but to create something new, that keeps the Jew majority but in the most moral way possible to the other nations in the country that will get autonomy and full civil and collective rights.

Enough with the gay and women rights

Your country may allow gays but they don't allow Gaza children to literally have LIFE

How dumb to think that women don't have rights in the rest of the Middle East. That lie can't continue to go on

We have modest and chill women who are happy with families. We don't have tattooed and pierced freaks, we don't have single mothers, we don't have 16 year olds that lose their virginity, we don't have have them sedated on wine and anti depression pills. What rights don't Arab women have? 

19 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Emerald OK but practically is it really can work in the middle east to not be an ethnostate when the other ethnic groups are TOO far from your ethnic group values? The pressure gradient between the value systems is just too high to allow ourselves to be sucked into an arab majority nation that would be teocratic with no women and gays rights.

Over a decade ago Hamas offered a long term ceasefire in exchange for a two state solution based on 1967 borders and Israel disagreed. Israel would rather risk its own safety to hurt Palestinians.

Edited by Raze

7 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

we don't have 16 year olds that lose their virginity

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Thats horrible. But since when is Afghanistan the Middle East?

Plus isn't that a war torn country for like decades now? Didn't it just get taken over by some rouge group? It said that the family was in poverty so that's why they sold their child 

I can assure you. This is unthinkable in other parts of the Arabs world. A mother would stab everyone to death before allowing this to happen. And you don't want to know what the father would do

Actually the marriages here are very secure. The husband has to prove himself in many ways to the woman's family and to the woman. And vice versa. Divorces are allowed but not encouraged just frowned upon. The craziest thing about women's rights here is that a man can have multiple wives and that's only allowed under super special conditions and is actually quite rare. Plus what man doesn't want multiple wives haha

No region in the world can compete with the family units in the Middle East. They are untouchable fortresses. Closest thing to royalty you can find 

By 16 year olds that lose their virginity I mean the everyday culture. In The West students will make fun of girls in high school for NOT losing their virginity/giving up their purity. By 21 they already have a crazy body count and have been emotionally hammered. It's so normalized that people don't really know how deep the effects go