Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, hundreth said:

"commit genocide" and "same as Nazis."

I am quoting similar things that have been called Russia which i dont think behaves any less humanely than the Israel army, at least airstrike wise.

2 minutes ago, hundreth said:

he Palestinian population has exploded while Israel could have wiped out the entire population during these 70 years.

They took most of their land, forcing hundreds of thousands to leave their homes. What is that?

12 minutes ago, Raze said:

If Russia was treating Ukraine like Israel treats Gaza for decades, Russia would have been empathically condemned and blamed for any Ukrainian attack.

You are naive if you think the Israel-Palestine conflict is as simple as Israel just being evil and oppressive.

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

Israel is acting just like the US was after 9/11.

And USA s image is heavily damaged by how they acted and has been criticized ever since. So you are saying they are acting wrongly here.

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Hamas went over the line, and a nation state will respond.

I am all for that, however cutting down electricity and water for millions and bombing hospitals seems like a very ruthless way of doing so which totally ignores civilians caught in the crossfire. Again, when Russia did the same to Ukranins the EU leaders made posts calling it a war crime and collective punishment. That is where I learned that it is not acceptable behaviour.

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Ukrainians did not have the destruction of the Russian state as their official goal

Keep in mind Israel is a new country created by taking land from a soverign legitimate state which was Palestine in 1947. Their very existence as a state is controversial. Imagine me coming to your home and demanding most of it because according to what I believe, it was my house 2000 years ago. 

Israel just being evil and oppressive.

It has a racist zionist government and most of its population is brainwashed. What is hard to believe here? It is not the first time a country had a racist government which believed itself to be superior to its neighbhours.

Nobody is saying every Israeli is evil or anything like that. Just like not every German in Nazi Germany was bad or every russian in Putin s Russia is bad. Many intellectually honest Israelis have criticized its government and its past actions, ironically they have been outcasted. 

Edited by Karmadhi

8 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Israel is acting just like the US was after 9/11.

Which was horrible

it sent waves and waves of refugees to europe etc

hundreds of thousands people dead

created more terrorism

iraq is a mess, syria a mess, libya a mess and in afghanistan again the taliban are in power wtffff

this was a nice talk

Just now, Karmadhi said:

And USA s image is heavily damaged by how they acted and has been criticized ever since. So you are saying they are acting wrongly here.

They acted as expected given their developmental stage. Like I said, moralization in the way you engage with to me just leads to further delusion and an inability to actually see what is going on and why. You are more interested in a blaming game than learning about reality and humanity.

2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I am all for that, however cutting down electricity and water for millions and bombing hospitals seems like a very ruthless way of doing so which totally ignores civilians caught in the crossfire. Again, when Russia did the same to Ukranins the EU leaders made posts calling it a war crime and collective punishment. That is where I learned that it is not acceptable behaviour.

Again, Russia was not attacked in the way Israel as attacked. The cutting down of electricity and water was heavily criticized, Joe Biden in fact was able to convince Israel to continue to flow of water. He did so without inflaming the Israelis and making the situation worse than it already is.

5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Keep in mind Israel is a new country created by taking land from a soverign legitimate state which was Palestine in 1947. Their very existence as a state is controversial. Imagine me coming to your home and demanding most of it because according to what I believe, it was my house 2000 years ago. 

As long as people like you will not accept the reality of the Israeli state, war will continue. And your historic analysis is incredibly superficial. Palestine was no state, it was land administered by the Ottoman Empire. The Ottoman Empire lost the war, and Britian divided the land in the way it thought appropriate. Israel was created and attacked by arab nations, and it defended itself successfully. If Israel has not achieved legitimacy as a state, I don't know what state on this planet has. By your logic the africans should indefinitely kill each other over land because at some point someone divided it up that way.

At some point you must respect the existence of a state. History doesn't just start and end where you please.

Glory to Israel

9 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Which was horrible

Yes, and this is going to be horrible too. What did you expect to happen from this?

Glory to Israel

Just now, Scholar said:

Yes, and this is going to be horrible too. What did you expect to happen from this?

Well if it sends waves and waves of refugees to europe and is going to be a sinilar clusterfucc as the USs middle east adventures

and makes the region worse, then i can‘t get behind this in any way shape or form

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

Well if it sends waves and waves of refugees to europe and is going to be a sinilar clusterfucc as the USs middle east adventures

and makes the region worse, then i can‘t get behind this in any way shape or form

This isn't about whether or not you can get behind this issue. If you want to have any hope in affecting the world in a positive way so that the chances of this happening again are reduced by even a miniscule amount, you need to take your moral outrage, put it aside, and try to truly understand this conflict from all sides. Learning about this conflict should expand your understanding of human nature, not lead to you screeching how unfair and evil people are. This won't solve anything.

Glory to Israel

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

This isn't about whether or not you can get behind this issue. If you want to have any hope in affecting the world in a positive way so that the chances of this happening again are reduced by even a miniscule amount, you need to take your moral outrage, put it aside, and try to truly understand this conflict from all sides. Learning about this conflict should expand your understanding of human nature, not lead to you screeching how unfair and evil people are. This won't solve anything.

Again how in the fucc did this affect the world in a positive way?:

18 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

it sent waves and waves of refugees to europe etc

hundreds of thousands people dead

created more terrorism

iraq is a mess, syria a mess, libya a mess and in afghanistan again the taliban are in power wtffff

27 minutes ago, tuckerwphotography said:

Some photos speak louder than words. 

IMG_7069.jpg

This is very unfortunate.

Hamas lied that it was done by Israel while Israel didn't even attack in this area. That Hospital was accidentally bombed by another, smaller terrorists organization in Gaza called the Islamic Jihad when they tried to bomb Israel.

Of course Hamas would say that Israel bombed the Hospital, it serves them very well. They will never admit that the Hospital was bombed by Palestinian terrorists.

Let Love In

2 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Again how in the fucc did this affect the world in a positive way?:

I wish your could realized how ironic this question is. You are so completely and utterly stuck in outrage-mode that you literally cannot grasp what I am saying.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

22 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

this was a nice talk

Bassem Youssef explains very well the other side of the story the west don't promote through the media. 

Israel really messed up witht his one, they absolutely deserve the backlash they're getting globally. Bombing a hospital filled with children and then having a PR crisis with conflicting contradictory stories, this is a turning point.

I wish your could realized how ironic this question is. You are so completely and utterly stuck in outrage-mode that you literally cannot grasp what I am saying.

I‘m not in outrage mode but if you defend those wars and the aftermath then god can’t help you 

2 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

I‘m not in outrage mode but if you defend those wars and the aftermath then god can’t help you 

I am not even engaging in the juvenile blaming game that you are engaging in. You would be able to see that if your mind was not so completely caputred by moralization and outrage.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

23 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Again, Russia was not attacked in the way Israel as attacked. The cutting down of electricity and water was heavily criticized, Joe Biden in fact was able to convince Israel to continue to flow of water. He did so without inflaming the Israelis and making the situation worse than it already is.

You keep ignoring historical context.

If Israel treated Palestinians humanely and then Hamas did this, it would be a totally different scenario.

However the issue is that Israel has carped bombed Palestine and had 0 regards for their lives for decades now.

What about 2014? Only 5 Israeli civilians dead compared to over 1000 Palestinians. Why was not Israel sanctioned and its leaders trialed for war crimes? Could it be that the West has interests to support Israel and it is willing to ignore war crimes.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

I am not even engaging in the juvenile blaming game that you are engaging in. You would be able to see that if your mind was not so completely caputred by moralization and outrage.

It‘s not moralization the waves of refugees those wars created destabilised europe and still do to this day. Right wingers gaining ground because of it. Terror in europe. And wht didnit achieve? As i said many countries are a mess and taliban back in action. How is that moralizing and outrage?

2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

You keep ignoring historical context.

If Israel treated Palestinians humanely and then Hamas did this, it would be a totally different scenario.

However the issue is that Israel has carped bombed Palestine and had 0 regards for their lives for decades now.

What about 2014? Only 5 Israeli civilians dead compared to over 1000 Palestinians. Why was not Israel sanctioned and its leaders trialed for war crimes? 

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

It‘s not moralization the waves of refugees those wars created destabilised europe and still do to this day. Right wingers gaining ground because of it. Terror in europe. And wht didnit achieve? As i said many countries are a mess and taliban back in action. How is that moralizing and outrage?

I can't help you guys, you need to start using your own brain and look beyond this narrow bias that you have created for yourself. It's too much effort for me.

I blame Leo for not having uploaded a new video for so long, people are going mental.

Glory to Israel