Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

Everyone just calm down a bit. This issue is very polarizing and people have all sorts of perspectives.

There is not going to be agreement on this issue.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Its not about the war, I just said that we should not share info from fascist on Twitter, and got threathen to be kicked out off here. 

@JTL You are fine. You will not be kicked out from here.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Inliytened1 No war is not war. You basically admitted you dont know that international law exists and what it entails ?

There is nothing to discuss when you lack a basic understanding of how war works and what is classified as a war crime.

Also, nothing in this situation is "my group" Stop misrepresenting me, asshole. I NEVER said I agreed with what Hamas did.

But what choices are they given? if they stay in Gaza they most likely die depending on the temperament of the settlers, if they try to leave they get shot and if they try to do peaceful demonstrations they still get shot, so it is either endure life in an open-air prison (Gaza) FOREVER or try to fight back by any means necessary.

It's not like Israel has tried to treat them like humans and given them an out that is acceptable by both parties.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Everyone just calm down a bit. This issue is very polarizing and people have all sorts of perspectives.

There is not going to be agreement on this issue.

Would you say that we are now living in a new Cold War era? Or are we living in an even worse time than the Cold War era was in the 1900s?

13 minutes ago, Socrates said:

@Inliytened1 No war is not war. You basically admitted you dont know that international law exists and what it entails ?

There is nothing to discuss when you lack a basic understanding of how war works and what is classified as a war crime.

Also, nothing in this situation is "my group" Stop misrepresenting me, asshole. I NEVER said I agreed with what Hamas did.

But what choices are they given? if they stay in Gaza they most likely die depending on the temperament of the settlers, if they try to leave they get shot and if they try to do peaceful demonstrations they still get shot, so it is either endure life in an open-air prison (Gaza) FOREVER or try to fight back by any means necessary.

It's not like Israel has tried to treat them like humans and given them an out that is acceptable by both parties.

War is war my friend.   You may want to ask Hamas why they drew first blood.  Calling me names doesn't change anything. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 @Leo Gura 

Idk how this guy is a mod, he portrays me as a Hamas supporter and then gives me a warning for not allowing him to gaslight me. 

Dont you feel like a bum @Inliytened1 doing power trips out of vengeance on a consciousness forum? I would...

22 minutes ago, JTL said:

@Leo Gura Its not about the war, I just said that we should not share info from fascist on Twitter, and got threathen to be kicked out off here. 

So then what's your take?  If we shouldn't share it then why did you share it? To say that we shouldn't share it or to provoke debate?   This is precisely why @Scholar stated this dialogue was lame.  We are simply upping the stakes.  Have a more quality debate. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 minutes ago, Socrates said:

@Inliytened1 @Leo Gura 

Idk how this guy is a mod, he portrays me as a Hamas supporter and then gives me a warning for not allowing him to gaslight me. 

Dont you feel like a bum @Inliytened1 doing power trips out of vengeance on a consciousness forum? I would...

Calling me asshole isn't not allowing me to gaslight you.  If you want to speak don't degrade people.   If you can't hold an intelligent dialogue than don't hold it.  But if you wanna run to Leo it just shows what kind of person you are.  Stick to your guns and tell me how Israel is wrong.  Telling me war isn't war doesn't cut it.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Socrates said:

What about the all the innocent Israelis killed ? Do you wanna talk about them or do you wanna omit them?    That's why I told you war is a bitch. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Socrates I removed the warning points. Just calm down and post in a sensible manner.

This applies to everyone here. Disagree without making it personal.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Socrates I removed the warning points. Just calm down and post in a sensible manner.

This applies to everyone here. Disagree without making it personal.

Hitler still ain't love ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I'll put the attitudes aside and address the topic at hand once again.

Israel is wrong by killing civilians, kids, and journalists without any Hamas in sight, meaning doing blatant war crimes without consequences, Israel is wrong by holding apartheid giving Palestinians no legit solution to live a decent life, and forcing them to terrorism since no other option has ever gotten them any result, Israel is wrong by doing war crimes in the name of "killing Hamas", Israel is wrong by aiming to do a genocide in the name of self-defense and Israel is also wrong by spewing propaganda it is a victim when in fact is the aggressor, Israel is also wrong by being super racist against any other ethnicity, Israel is also wrong by not seeking to resolve the situation in GAZA and is happy with it being a breeding ground for terrorists, Israel is also wrong by stealing land and when the owner comes to fight for his stolen land it screams "help terrorists". Most importantly Israel is guilty of trying to shift the narrative as much as it can with paid ads and propaganda campaigns with staged pics of massacres trying to get morale support in its attempts at a Palestinian genocide. Also, Israel is wrong by saying it is a war when it isn't, this "war" is equivalent to a guy with a knife versus 10 guys with AK-47s, it is not even close. When you control the resources of your "opponent" the only thing stopping you is your own morality.

You only count Israelis dead, I count dead people. My position tends to minimize the death toll OVERALL, your position tends to minimize the Jewish death toll.  The topic needs nuance and I dont see it on your behalf. 

Also, I didn't see you so pressed the last years that Israel was killing Palestinians for fun on the regular. Don't these lives matter before the Hamas attack? or are we counting only "our" people?
This is self-deception 101, I will take someone seriously with these whataboutisms when only he bothered to address the thousands of Palestinians that died the last years before the Hamas attack, organically. 

This is a classic vicious circle that the only solutions are in Israel's hands but they like to be dense and not seek win-win solutions.

Unless we have a resolution that lifts the apartheid and gives Palestinians basic human rights (which they dont currently have), this will continue forever. Israel in its egotistical behavior to expand and fulfill the Zionist agenda can't see that taking a step back will help them immensely. 

If they were given an option and then decided to do terrorism we would have a completely different conversation but until then, the situation is as i described.

You can't have a "war" where one side is overpowered and still side with the overpowered side. Humans are apes by default and they can't do anything other than abuse their power so the more conscious you are the more supportive of the weak side you tend to become. 

Apparently, according to a poll in the Jerusalem Post, a majority of Israeli citizens blame Netanyahu for the Hamas attack. They believe that his failed leadership caused their country to be vulnerable to attacks by Hamas. Also, according to that same poll, most people in Israel want him to resign after this war ends. So, so far, Bibi hasn't gotten the kind of rally-around-effect that W. Bush had post 9/11 or H. W. Bush had during operation Desert Storm.

@Inliytened1 I'll put the attitudes aside and address the topic at hand once again.

Israel is wrong by killing civilians, kids, and journalists without any Hamas in sight,  

First of all there has been only air attacks to this point.  Air attacks are air attacks.  They just drop bombs to destroy particular military points.   So I don't know what you are talking about.  Yes there will be collateral damage.   Unfortunately that is war.

@Inliytened1, Israel is wrong by holding apartheid giving Palestinians no legit solution to live a decent life, and forcing them to terrorism

That's funny.   No one can force anyone to terrorism.   You act like Israel was completely oblivious to Palestines land.  It was not.  It had no quarrel with Palestine having its land.  The problem is that Palestine feels it should have the land of Israel. 

@Inliytened1  Israel is wrong by doing war crimes in the name of "killing Hamas", Israel is wrong by aiming to do a genocide in the name of self-defense

Wait.  Who attacked first?  I believe it was Hamas, killing thousands.   So now you want to turn tables and say that Israel is committing genocide simply by defending what is theirs? Ok.

@Inliytened1 Il is also wrong by being super racist against any other ethnicity, Israel is also wrong by not seeking to resolve the situation in GAZA and is happy with it being a breeding ground for terrorists,

They seem to be wrong for an awful lot of things at this point, according to you,

You only count Israelis dead, I count dead people. My position tends to minimize the death toll OVERALL, your position tends to minimize the Jewish death toll.  The topic needs nuance and I dont see it on your behalf. 

Also, I didn't see you so pressed the last years that Israel was killing Palestinians for fun on the regular. Don't these lives matter before the Hamas attack? or are we counting only "our"

Where is your sources on this? How do you know they weren't killing eachother ?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

43 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Apparently, according to a poll in the Jerusalem Post, a majority of Israeli citizens blame Netanyahu for the Hamas attack. They believe that his failed leadership caused their country to be vulnerable to attacks by Hamas. Also, according to that same poll, most people in Israel want him to resign after this war ends. So, so far, Bibi hasn't gotten the kind of rally-around-effect that W. Bush had post 9/11 or H. W. Bush had during operation Desert Storm.

I had George Bush toilet paper during that time. He was so unpopular in most countries. Bibi is not a very likeable character either. Let’s hope shops sell Bibi toilet paper soon? ?

MXLk5Sq.jpg

@Inliytened1 

Did you read his biography though?

I mean, there is so much more to learn from said monsters than from said angels.

You'll hardly swallow the pill that he was more of a human set into dogmatism rather than an evil psychopath monster.

In fact, I believe he was driven by a biased love for the unity of all Germans, wishing to elevate his nation as the supreme one and promoting the idea of Germans possessing superior genetics. I find this very interesting.

Apparently he never killed anyone with his own hands either. ( Not entirely sure, but we didn't find any record of such to my knowing )

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

3 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Inliytened1 

Did you read his biography though?

I mean, there is so much more to learn from said monsters than from said angels.

You'll hardly swallow the pill that he was more of a human set into dogmatism rather than an evil psychopath monster.

In fact, I believe he was driven by a biased love for the unity of all Germans, wishing to elevate his nation as the supreme one and promoting the idea of Germans possessing superior genetics. I find this very interesting.

Apparently he never killed anyone with his own hands either. ( Not entirely sure, but we didn't find any record of such to my knowing )

Hitler or Ghandi? :)

I read Ghandis.  I did not want to read Mein Kampf because im Jewish and it was just too much for me.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 

Why do you think it's good to identify of being into an imaginary tribe.

I had a 'Jewish' friend who told me he was Jewish by birth, but that he didn't recognize any of it. He might have put it this way: 'I'm not caring for any miserable identity game economy.'

Obviously I fell instantly in love - I even questioned my sexuality at that time, someone with higher agency and love is so rare and precious in this world.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris