Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,522 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't argue, I contemplate and my understanding deepens.

Arguing gives you intellectual fodder to contemplate on. All argument is not bad. It generates interesting perspectives you get to hear and ponder on from the other side. It's like a zeitgeist of intellectualism and that's what I enjoy about it is that it fires my neurons to think multilateral and multilayered. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well then, if you insist on deep self-bias as a governing strategy then don't be surprised by the karma it brings.

The reason I point out bias is because if it is not fixed it will continue to bring bad karma upon you.

If you are okay with bad karma then keep operating in a biased way.

I'm talking on the Jew majority that have to be preserved. Not about the actions that need a change and to be more fair.

I agree that practically the actions of the government have to improve with the problematic settlements issue, but again I mean that we must keep the Jew majority (and in a moral way of course. not to harm anyone).

Edited by Nivsch

🌻Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

7 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

but again we must keep the Jew majority

Go for it.

But notice, that's pretty racist and biased and will have undesirable long-term consequences.

My only point is that bias creates conflict. If you are interested in ending conflict then you should seriously look into self-bias.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Go for it.

But notice, that's pretty racist and biased and will have undesirable long-term consequences.

But again, without Jew majority our democracy and values will collapse and we will turn into another arab country.

🌻Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

@Leo Gura arguing increases my IQ points by at least a fraction of 2 vis-à-vis socializing with shallow people. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's like saying, I was homeless and hungry so I had to break into your house and raid your fridge.

Oh come on, life is not exactly a flowery meadow with the sunshine always shining. I am not going to apologize for Israel existing. Neither will the Jews saved from prosecution or being at the mercy of other often barbaric peoples. At the end of the day, Israel is a developed society with strong institutions. It needs to strike some things out like many other countries. 

Just now, Nivsch said:

But again, without Jew majority our democracy and values will collapse and we will turn into another arab country.

Can this be chalked up to paranoia? 

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

Can this be chalked up to paranoia? 

No. The arab countries are red blue. 

Israel is blue orange green similar to US average.

You are underestimate the danger here.

4 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Yes, well, that is how it works when you build a castle on Arab quicksand.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, then what choice we have?

You say it is racist but the other alternative is far worse.

BTW muslims and christians have their own countries. Aren't the jews deserve at least one country to make it by their own values?

Its not merely a religion game because I doesnt care so much about the religion as I care about the values.

But what can we do when in this case the two things are completely overlap!

Edited by Nivsch

6 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Yes, then what choice we have?

You guys have made your choice: endless war. Okay. So there you have it.

You say it is racist but the other alternative is far worse.

Okay.

BTW muslins and christians have their own countries. Aren't the jews deserve at leasr one country to make it by their own values?

Doesn't a homeless person deserve to have at least one room in your house to decorate to his tastes?

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That was the fate of Lebanon. It went from a prosperous Christian country to a dysfunctional Arab one.

I am definitely more optimistic for the long run of Israel. For the time being Israel has to remain strong. 

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys have made your choice: endless war. Okay. So there you have it.

Okay.

Doesn't a homeless person deserve to have a least one room in your house?

Sorry I am not in computer now cant quote in parts.

I think that holistic attitude will end the wars eventually and graduately but we dont have that kind of leaders right now.

But every country started like this. Established in the account of the nearby countries.

BTW arab world is a fucking big house of 1km * 1km compared to homeless Jew.

Everyone wants a country of their own. So the jews are lost in your opinion? Cannot never have a country?

Edited by Nivsch

7 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

So the jews are lost in your opinion? Cannot never have a country?

Jews have a country and it is not going away. So that's not really at issue. The only issue now is how to create peace.

I am not saying Israel needs to be abolished. That's completely unworkable at this point. But, for example, Israel could pay money to Palestinians for the land they took. This might help to smooth tensions. The best way to create peace is to invest into the development of Palestine so they have some hope aside from terrorism. At this point they got nothing to live for but to hunt your children.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

So the jews are lost in your opinion? Cannot never have a country?

Ethnostates cannot safely exist in a world where nuclear power exists... especially not ethnostates that are established by modern top-down authorities as opposed to ones that organically coalesced in the past. 

We exist in a cosmopolitan world where the most developed countries are diverse with many races, religions, and ethnicities functioning as one people.  And we have air travel and the internet. People are not living only as one people like in eras past. 

Israel touts its claim as "the only democracy in the Middle East"... suggesting that it is more developed than the countries surrounding it.

But the most developed and civilized democracies are not ethnostates... nor could they be.

So Jews have every right to exist and they should be able to exist and live in Israel... and anywhere. 

But Jews cannot have an ethnostate (nor can Christians, Muslims, Hindus, etc.) without creating huge problems for non-Jews living in the ethnostate and creating huge problems geopolitically.

Ethnostates are an anachronism and belong in the past. We shouldn't be establishing or supporting ethnostates that in the contemporary era. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Jews have a country and it is not going away. So that's not really at issue. The only issue now is how to create peace.

I am not saying Israel needs to be abolished. That's completely unworkable at this point. But, for example, Israel could pay money to Palestinians for the land they took. This might help to smooth tensions. The best way to create peace is to invest into the development of Palestine so they have some hope aside from terrorism. At this point they got nothing to live for but to hunt your children.

Thats why I think Egypt is the healthiest leadership option possible for the Palestinians to develop to the next stage but won't work probably because Egypt doesn't want them.

Palestinian authority is better than hamas of course but problematic potentially too.

What you suggest with the money is interesting.

About the homeless analogy I think this is very different also and mainly because Jews really have valid historical connection to the land and to Jerusalem.

Edited by Nivsch

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Every religion! Lol

If you believe that you are closest to God, the chosen people, then you will destroy anyone who gets in your way. The logic is perfect.

Well. I do believe I am closest to god :) There is virtually no separation between us 

It's pretty awesome! 

@Leo Gura Come and visit Israel and Palestine. Just to see how people live and think. I think it will deepen your understanding. Most Palestinians in the West Bank live in decent houses with big gardens, they are not some kind of slaves. Gaza would also be much more open and integrated if it wasn't for Hamas.

@Emerald Sounds really nice but still a bit too naive. Also, Israel might be literally the most multicultural country on earth. The issue is with the West Bank and Gaza Palestinians that needs to be resolved. Not with the concept of "ethnostate". 

Edited by Vrubel

Funny how Westerners think the Middle East is bad because theres 1. No democracy 2. Arabs 3. Islam

Pretty judgmental. Who says that The West is so great for having democracy, christianity, and whites? 

8 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

About the homeless analogy I think this is very different also and mainly because Jews really have valid historical connection to the land and to Jerusalem.

So do the egyptians, babylonians, assyrians, romans, christians, muslims, persians etc