Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,522 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I said a lot of stupid shit during my presence here but I am regaining my wisdom as I am getting rid of my depression. Depression makes me feel retarded.

Oke man, Hope you get over your depression. 

I will have to make the definitive conclusion that tier 2 discussion is impossible here. 

Edited by Vrubel

39 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Oke man, Hope you get over your depression. 

I will have to make the definitive conclusion that tier 2 discussion is impossible here. 

Don't lose hope you are needed here :)

I also want that and I think it is possible.

🌻Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Don't lose hope you are needed here :)

I also want that and I think it is possible.

Thank you, man

White Jews surrounded by Islamic brown Arabs: "we totally belong here, its you that doesn't belong" 

Hey guys btw I am now the owner of Actualized.org hehe. Sorry Leo you will just have to go to another forum I DONT KNOW what to tell ya. If you fight back you are a terrorist and I am the victim

It's so ruthless how thinking you have "historical connections to this land" can have you just destroy so much. Is having historical connections really worth doing all this rather than just going somewhere else? 

4 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Is having historical connections really worth doing all this rather than just going somewhere else? 

If you are asking this question you clearly don't appreicate how seriously Jews take their relgion.

If Jews were purely rational then we'd be dealing with a very different creature.

We're dealing with a very Stage Blue culture there.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are asking this question you clearly don't appreicate how seriously Jews take their relgion.

But the logic isn't there. What kind of religion claims goodness but also to follow it you have to kill everything in your path? Thats like if you read the Tao Te Ching to follow the way and also start killing kids 

13 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

What kind of religion claims goodness but also to follow it you have to kill everything in your path?

Every religion! Lol

If you believe that you are closest to God, the chosen people, then you will destroy anyone who gets in your way. The logic is perfect.

Edited by Leo Gura

23 hours ago, RoerAmit said:

@Leo Gura

Please don’t believe aljazera and horrible Hamas supporters. 

Hamas people are the scum and garbage of humanity. They have nothing to do with human rights or resistance to occupation.

They are terrorists, Jew-haters, anti-Semites, who do not care about the lives of the poor residents of Gaza.

Their leaders in Qatar are celebrating on the ass of all the poor residents, whose only hope for a good life is to join Hamas and kill Jews and bring "respect" and some money to their family. They have no other option. We absolutely need to eliminate this organization and build better infrastructure and better governance for the poor people of Gaza City. The government in Israel thought for years that strengthening Hamas and building better civil infrastructure for the people of Gaza would prevent them from committing terrorism and the Israelis were wrong. As long as Hamas is in power in Gaza and teaches the citizens to hate Jews this problem will continue. They need other, reasonable leaders who do not teach hatred and try to build something new and better for the people of Gaza.

+1 ❤

I want to see any other western country deal with a clever virus who kill them and after that don't let them kill him in response, and make the immune system believe him. Thats the most frustrating thing.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If Jews were purely rational then we'd be dealing with a very different creature.

We're dealing with a very Stage Blue culture there.

I really don't want to pour cold water but I have never heard anyone that I know here saying he is "chosen" or something like this. 🤷‍♂️

This is probably true only for the deep right-wing here.

Also it doesn't get along with the fact that the people established Israel were mostly secular, and with the "startup nation". 

Edited by Nivsch

20 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I really don't want to pour cold water but I have never heard anyone that I know here saying he is "chosen" or something like this.

I wasn't talking about people here.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I wasn't talking about people here.

I meant people here = In Israel, where I live :)

I don't know anyone in my country thinks he is chosen. 

Edited by Nivsch

6 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Your top boy says: Children of light vs children of darkness.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I meant people here = In Israel, where I live :)

It's given in Torah. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

Screenshot_20231129-120525_Instagram.jpg

6 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

It's given in Torah. 

I have learned about this I know this statement. I just don't see it in reality in our society at least the part of society I am surrounded with. I understand that the deep right wing is more prone to that.

Edited by Nivsch