Ash55

Is leo actually done with youtube or is he just taking a break ?

9 posts in this topic

i remember reading that he wont do YT anymore not sure if that is a joke or what ? , its been a while since he made a new video
i was really happy that his last contents was really down to earth

i hope leo is doing super well and if he never wanna do yt i wanna say thankksssssssssss so much god damn your content is one of a kind
i really dont know how to thank them i was lost in ideologies knowing that they have limitation before him

I'd also like to express my thanks to Leo and all of you infinite consciousness. Leo and all of you are so amazing. Leo's videos are more than enough to set you free from the ideological traps of this world. His mission to jailbreak minds, is easily accomplished with his existing content. Leo deserves peace and joy like all us, if that involves him never making another video, so be it!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...... 

Edited by itsadistraction

Leo has a ton of content on his channel. Use this “hiatus” as an opportunity to watch episodes you have not watched yet.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Leo has a ton of content on his channel. Use this “hiatus” as an opportunity to watch episodes you have not watched yet.

i do : D but his new content has a lot more depth

I plan to make more videos.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That's great to hear Leo.   A lot of us here will be happy to see you making videos again, but I'm sure you know when the right time will be.  Take care.

On 7/10/2023 at 7:19 PM, Leo Gura said:

I plan to make more videos.

I hope we have the traditional Halloween episode. Just don't buy a self torture mask this time

@Leo Gura Happy to hear you’ve not retired just yet Leo. Infinite love and strength to you brother. Everybody hopes you’re taking care of yourself and doing what you need to do even if we miss your new uploads. I definitely took Sunday’s new videos for granted but there is plenty to work on already. 

Edited by Spence94