Sabth

Am I lacking behind in Life?

13 posts in this topic

I've never had a boyfriend or be in a relationship. I never work since Ive finished high school till twenty seven. I never completed a bachelor degree. 

My sister got married when she's 22. And now my younger bro is getting married..

Am I missing out on life? I don't know. While my age is increasing, I never felt ready to have a child. But the more I age, will it be harder to have children? Though I never felt ready.

I'm struggling with basic survival right now. Like my life isn't right. I am still dependent on my parents. While I want to be independent. And they aren't taking good care of me. So I want to be free and independent . But I didn't know how. Like I want to travel..and I want to go out. And I want to live life normally ?❣️

I couldn't drive. When will I be ever matured up be an adult? 

I don't wanna be 28. That's old. There's no reason I still had all these problems stuck in these at 28. So I wanna settle all these when I'm 27. ?

If you want to improve don’t compare yourself to others, compare yourself to your past.

Edited by Raze

@Raze my past had been stagnant a lot. My brightest years are when I was 15 (2011). It has only going downward the more I age. Eighteen was a slightly better years. But it's going downward.

2016 was also good. (For being young). But I was struggling with my university. And since 2020

I just had been doing nothing. I don't work. Or do anything.

So what exactly is stopping you from learning a skill like, say, UI/UX design, getting a good job and stop feeling sorry for yourself?

I only feel productive in 2011 and 2014. The rest are just me forcing myself into a box and preserverance. Which clearly didn't work. I also like 2017 for some reason. But that's only it. 

Right now my problem is, I just stay at home and has no opportunity to go outside. My parents aren't bringing me anywhere. And I am just trapped. I don't have freedom. So how could I even start? Idk. I am trapped. 

Asking my parents to sent me to a university? (I had much more freedom when I was studying in a university). 

Get someone to hire me? 

Moving to a different country ?

Working ? 

I don't have access to all these currently at the moment. 

4 hours ago, Sabth said:

I'm struggling with basic survival right now

only have kids if you are financial doing super well kids are drain on your money time and extremely demanding

4 hours ago, Sabth said:

So I want to be free and independent

took me from 2015 to 2021 to be independent but i came from a war zone and am younger than you
it takes a lots of time to develop a solid career dont try to rush, but what you could do live with few roommate, get a job that you somewhat like 
you could work on your self in your free time this is brutally hard for someone like you, alternatively stay with your parents spend 5 years to build you self up as any career you want 5 years isn't really enough but if you were super discipline its enough to get an okay job or sell your services to be able to get independent 

4 hours ago, Sabth said:

I don't wanna be 28

its very normal for girls in the Islamic world to reach 30 and she have done almost nothing in her life because expectation put upon her   that she should be a wife and make kids, if you wanna get a traditional husband that might work for you, but parenting is fucking hard too xd, you still have a lots of time and energy you can definitely be successful and independent from your parents

4 hours ago, Sabth said:

I want to travel

if you dont have a lots of money, dont expect travel to be any thing fun lol, travel to countries that are more developed than yours and you need to work hard there to make it xD no country gonna let you in as a drag for them

10 hours ago, Sabth said:

And I want to live life normally ?❣️

This right here might be your issue. Normally? What is normal? What everyone else is doing? I tried this for a long time and have failed, time and time again. Psychedelics helped me uncover my authentic self, and I’m still recovering from decades of upbringing that were just wrong for me.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

What's normal, following the path. After high school, graduate university, get a job, get married, get a better job, get a home, get a child etc. Could drive by 18 etc. 

Which I hadn't had. 

Edited by Sabth

6 hours ago, Ash55 said:

Its very normal for girls in the Islamic world to reach 30 and she have done almost nothing in her life because expectation put upon her   that she should be a wife and make kids, if you wanna get a traditional husband that might work for you, but parenting is fucking hard too xd, you still have a lots of time and energy you can definitely be successful and independent from your parents

At least they are good in one. I have neither. 

Only the present moment is important.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Right now I have two of my nephew/niece watching a skits at 10:36PM in my room. We're already about to sleep. And I feel so bored with my room. 

Actually this house is already destroyed after the renovation (to add a few more rooms ) 

I think I will only like it if I put a Tutankhamen sculpture in my room to make it more vibrant. Or else I'm bored with my room. With no activities..

Edited by Sabth