Javfly33

Maybe the Mind has constructed everything... (And yes, that includes God)

34 posts in this topic

Maybe there is no physical reality or others sure, but maybe there is neither God, Truth, human life or solipsism.

If you guys want to slice everything that the mind constructed, fine, go ahead, but actually slice EVERYTHING! Not just the mainstream narratives (material reality, science, etc...) But also the spiritual narratives. And yes, that INCLUDES all apparent 100% true insights that you have gotten through psychedelics or mystical past experiences.

Contemplate that it might be limiting you. Contemplate that it might not be wise to hold any ideas you have about reality or yourself, as true that might seem, no matter if you have gotten them through "Truth delivery tools" like DMT or whatever.

Actually think about this: What if Reality is not ANY of that shit, what if there is an emptyness so empty of content, that even saying God or Mysticism is already filling that cup with something. And yes, it might seem that "something" is very significant and important, but what if is not.

What if actually you are fucking up the Total Empty Bliss that there is, with your elegant buzz words and profound mind scapes that you mind has again constructed with spiritual experiences.

Have you actually come to a place where the mind is SO still that it completely disappears and you enter a place where NOTHING of that shit exists? In that place God doesn't exist, time doesn't exist, reality doesn't exist, body doesn't exist. Only Empty Perfect Bliss. 

I wish we would stop filling our minds with crap for once. 

Edited by Javfly33

God/Truth/Consciousness/Mind/Love are not narratives.

You guys keep falling into this absurd nondual reductionism.

Your current experience is God. Stop trying to reduce it to something else. There's your mistake.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Maybe there is no physical reality or others sure, but maybe there is neither God, Truth, human life or solipsism.

This is not true in my experience. God Exists. Or to say more precisely Only God exists. 

Ask yourself these questions to gain more clarity: 

What Is God? What is Truth? What is Life? 

I feel honored to share my perspective on this. 

GOD IS GOODNESS OMNIPOTENTLY DANCING ? TRUTH IS THAT WHICH IS. LIFE IS WHAT YOU/I/WE ARE. 

All these are synonymous including love, intelligence, beauty. 

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

If you guys want to slice everything that the mind constructed, fine, go ahead, but actually slice EVERYTHING! Not just the mainstream narratives (material reality, science, etc...) But also the spiritual narratives. And yes, that INCLUDES all apparent 100% true insights that you have gotten through psychedelics or mystical past experiences.

Ok let's do this right now. Are you with me?

I am in an empty mind state now.

I am alive. How profound this is!!!!!! You Who Is Reading This..are you aware that you are life? I guess you are having some issues with the word "God".

Are you taking God as someone you are not who is seperate somewhere? Can we use the word "Life" instead, ok? 

You believe you are living your life, don't you? I mean common we all believe this. I am here living my life and you are over there living your life. 

From my pov, there is "here"(where I am), "there"(where you are) and "space" in which "where we are" and same from your pov, right? 

Are you with me? We are coming to something very profound here..don't discount this ok..we are actually going to get to the TRUTH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

YES FUCKING NOW!! NO WAITING FOR ENLIGHTENMENT ANYMORE!! WE WANT IT FUCKING NOW!!! It's Now Or Never!!!!

So we have me, you and space/world.

Now notice that it ONLY SEEMS that me and you are SEPERATED by space while the FACT of the matter is that..This space is uniting us not dividing us. Really SEE this now. 

The air that we are breathing..is USA's Air seperate from India's Air? Is the space which is there inside our bodies and the space which is there outside our bodies two spaces or one SPACE? And similarly notice whatever stuff we have, electricity, glass of water, pillows, air conditioner, books, etc...all these have not been possible if some people didn't put their time and energies into making them. 

So it is false to say that world doesn't exist. Ofcourse it exists. However world is not what we thought world is.

World is Life/God Itself?

This is so great!!!!!!! And so Mind blowing. Don't you think? In this sense we can say that Everything is Happening Right Now. 

Let's take example of Mahatma Gandhi...

You believe Mahatma Gandhi is dead, right? Wrong!!!!

He is dead physically however he is alive in minds and hearts of people. He is living through me. His impact, his values, his message is alive.  We have his photo on our Indian currency. Similarly you have George Washington's photo on your currency. Then their work and message to the world is written on Wikipedia pages. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington

Now taking this logic beyond countries and beyond our planet..Taking this to origin of universe. 

So right from the big bang, whatever that happened, has come until this point through cause and effect. 

Whole Universe Is Reincarnating Moment By Moment. 

Wow. Preety cool. Actually not cool, it's jaw dropping??‍??? and a complete recontextualization of the world??

So we were wrong about one thing that we are living our lives. You over their living yours and me over here living mine. Life is living you and me? We are not living Lives?

That was our mistake that we thought we are seperate from Life and that Life is something we own. Life owns us all. No force can challenge this Truth. Not even Leo. 

Am I Right, Master@Leo Gura

I am Sorry Life I tried to took your place!! Now I am in peace knowing that I am living inside you????

Now realizing this is really just a start. Now comes the important part of looking at life through a holistic lens. Following people/souls who are most holistic in their perspectives. Such as Leo. Contemplating the divine in daily activities. Serving Life. Honoring Life. Living to Our Fullest. 

Life has literally gifted us saints, so we don't get lost. How amazing no? 

And ofcourse saints also do have a right to get lost. Life is way too difficult for anyone and everyone. And it's great. It would be so boring to live a easy life. And It's okay to make mistakes. We grow from mistakes. 

I would like to share this insight that I had during one of my meditations:

Infinite Mistakes are already Forgiven. Now you Play!!!!

See how Humongous God's Love Is!!!!?

Hey in no way I mean that consequences don't exist. I just mean Punishment and Condemnation doesn't exist. In existential sense. We can still end up in jail for Psychedelics if we don't do it responsibly??? 

Also when we start looking through holistic lens we come to understand how different point of views are responsible for different experiences. 

And then we can also understand that time itself is something that Consciousness imagines. YOU/I/WE CREATE THE PAST AND THE FUTURE FROM THE HERE AND NOW. 

This is such an Empowering truth. We can literally design/create the kind of life(from life here I mean content of life, not Life) we want. 

And we are free to create whatever we find meaningful. We can create any meaning we want. This is not negative or depressing in any way. 

There can't be more positive statement than this. How? 

Because it's not that life has no meaning. It's that Life has INFINITE MEANING. 

The majority of suffering and confusion many go through on this forum is because we guilt & shame ourselves for not being spiritual enough. For not being awake enough. For not having enough mystical experiences. 

Many of us think that being an ego is somehow crime ??

I am just done with this ego shaming shit bro..and also sisters reading this. 

I will like to try to take this moment as opportunity to tell you my truth: 

I am an ego named Harsh Bagdia and I am so proud of myself. 

YES even if I have not achieved anything wildly successful yet. Even if I am not saintly in my behaviour yet. Even if I am not selfless enough. 

I am proud just for the fact that I exist. That I am alive. That I have this body and mind that works so intelligently. That there are conscious beings like me with whom I can interact with. That I can enjoy this glorious existence to my heart's content✨

Do you know what greatest spirituality is in my opinion? It is to be authentic. Radically Authentic. I promise everyone that I will be radically authentic with everyone. And I expect the same from you. 

Lastly some more insights which are coming to me,

There's literally no end to our understanding and our level of consciousness..

Death is also imaginary. It means that some other perspective will pop up when this pops out. 

Ok I guess this was enough.

I am taking a break from Spirituality sub section of this forum. As I already feel pretty awake and I need to make progress in other areas: life purpose, relationships, society and politics before I move further in spirituality. 

I will mainly keep posting in my life purpose journal from time to time. 

Last but not the least..

I want to share one meme idea I just had. I dedicate this to my Master Leo. 

(This dialogue is from Breaking Bad; If Leo is Heisenberg (Walter White) I am Jesse Pinkman???)

Non-dual reductionists/Neo Advaitians to Leo: There is no God, there is no self, no love blah blah. You believe in a self. You don't know..

"You are in danger"

Leo to them: 

images (37).jpeg

Edited by Harsh Bagdia

When you go on a date and realize that you’re dating yourself, then you will know.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God/Truth/Consciousness/Mind/Love are not narratives.

You guys keep falling into this absurd nondual reductionism.

Your current experience is God. Stop trying to reduce it to something else. There's your mistake.

@Leo Gura What is difference between saying "Your current experience is physical material reality" Vs "Your current experience is God"???

Leo, can't you see they are just mind labels?

10 hours ago, Yimpa said:

When you go on a date and realize that you’re dating yourself, then you will know.

17 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Yimpa What I will know?

@Javfly33, although I tend to criticize anything "loaden" with remnants of Ego/separate self called "God", which often results in something like "boundless God-Ego", I agree with Leo here. 

Absolute Reality can validly be  called God/Divinity, since Reality/Absolute is infinite, eternal, and one without a second. And since it contains all there is and could be and "holds" it, it could also be called omniscient. And all-powerful. These properties of infinite, eternal, and one without a second and omniscient and all-powerful are traditionally the properties and definitions of God.

Webster's New World Dictionary; " ... , regarded as eternal, infinite, all-powerful, and all-knowing; Supreme Being; the Almighty". 

Just not a "Being" separate from the nondual Totality, and Being one without a second.

Being IS, Non-Being is not. Parmenides. Or Reality/God/Being is, Non-Being is not.

Edited by Water by the River

17 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

What if actually you are fucking up the Total Empty Bliss that there is, with your elegant buzz words and profound mind scapes that you mind has again constructed with spiritual experiences.

What if blissful emptiness is the buzz word and the spiritual construction?

It seems like a reality filled with stuff is what is happening and blissful emptiness is a constructed fantasy by Buddhists and meditators? 

4 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

It seems like a reality filled with stuff is what is happening and blissful emptiness is a constructed fantasy by Buddhists and meditators? 

With that logic you can call any internal state a construction. Or anything at all a construction. Which to some degree it is. But then you can stop talking, since you deny relative reality.

The relative phenomena like states of blissful emptiness do occur in the mindstream of beings/perspective, and have relative/manifesting truth.

And btw. blissful emptiness is really blissful. Not a bad fantasy ;)

Edited by Water by the River

20 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

Heheh...nope, you can experience that. 

Actually is when there are no mind constructions of any sort, when only the bliss can happen.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

What I will know?

Your date is your guru.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The problem for me is not saying that reality is God. Reality exists, there is no doubt, right? and it is infinite, therefore it is everything, we can call it god, existence, etc. The problem is saying: I am God and I am imagining reality. here the alarms ring. there is a misunderstanding. First, I am God. It should be: what I really am is not me, it is God. subtle but essential difference. Second, I am imagining reality. Here the self becomes the cause, the center and, furthermore, separated from reality. It can't be, reality is God, not God/I imagining reality. there is no actor/action/result

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The problem for me is not saying that reality is God. Reality exists, there is no doubt, right? and it is infinite, therefore it is everything, we can call it god, existence, etc. The problem is saying: I am God and I am imagining reality. here the alarms ring. there is a misunderstanding. First, I am God. It should be: what I really am is not me, it is God. subtle but essential difference. Second, I am imagining reality. Here the self becomes the cause, the center and, furthermore, separated from reality. It can't be, reality is God, not God/I imagining reality. there is no actor/action/result

Yup

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

What is difference between saying "Your current experience is physical material reality" Vs "Your current experience is God"???

You can make distinctions, and you can see them as identical.

Different, but the same.

21 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Contemplate that it might be limiting you. Contemplate that it might not be wise to hold any ideas you have about reality or yourself, as true that might seem, no matter if you have gotten them through "Truth delivery tools" like DMT or whatever.

Actually think about this: What if Reality is not ANY of that shit, what if there is an emptyness so empty of content, that even saying God or Mysticism is already filling that cup with something. And yes, it might seem that "something" is very significant and important, but what if is not.

Have you actually come to a place where the mind is SO still that it completely disappears and you enter a place where NOTHING of that shit exists? In that place God doesn't exist, time doesn't exist, reality doesn't exist, body doesn't exist. Only Empty Perfect Bliss. 

I wish we would stop filling our minds with crap for once. 

best to drop ideas of god in fact drop all ideas, then you can see even be the god that surprise surprise is idea-less too

bliss is when finite i am not, is what i found

i brought back all the buzz words just for you

so you too could get idea-less a buzz word i just coined btw

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Your date is your guru.

So?

Edited by Javfly33

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

So?

Significant other.

How you perceive them is how you perceive yourself, and vice-versa.

If you perceive them as someone more worthy than you, then that’s your truth. 

Edited by Yimpa

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Heheh...nope, you can experience that. 

Actually is when there are no mind constructions of any sort, when only the bliss can happen.

I think you are mostly  right. But let me ask you.

So you admit blissful emptiness is an experience. I think you would also admit that there is only consciousness and consciousness is one. 

So is the experience of blissful emptiness any different from any other experience? If all there is is consciousness then all experiences are equal. (But not equally blissful perhaps). 

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Significant other.

How you perceive them is how you perceive yourself, and vice-versa.

If you perceive them as someone more worthy than you, then that’s your truth. 

What does have to do with that we are taking here mate ?

1 hour ago, itsadistraction said:

If all there is is consciousness then all experiences are equal. (But not equally blissful perhaps). 

That's a nice sounding narrative. But go see if a blowjob feels the same as hitting your hands with a hammer.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

That's a nice sounding narrative. But go see if a blowjob feels the same as hitting your hands with a hammer.

Everything is perfect/consciousness 

19 minutes ago, Will1125 said:

Everything is absolutely perfect "

Infinite Conscioussness is absolutely perfect. Every choices are perfect. If you love someone it is perfect, if you kill someone it is perfect, if you are rich it is perfect, if you are poor, it is perfect, life is absolutely perfect in every forms.

Every choices are not good or bad because they are part of the perfect reality. There are no bad/good choices. Everything is part of the consciousness, everything is learning, everything is growing, everything is getting more aware. Consciousness will get aware of itself no matters what choices we make. 

The Good way is the Bad way and the Bad way is the good way !!! There os only one Way, the WAY !

Everything is absolutely free to do what they want in the now, because what they can do is what the consciousness is able to do consciously.

Everything is perfect, from the beginning, till the end, for the eternity. Reality is made up by infinite intelligence.

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You’re looking for Reality to be a certain way, and I’m not going to give into your fantasy.

Nor will anyone else.