StarStruck

Does God help you?

31 posts in this topic

In my opinion God doesn't mind what happens to individual life forms. He pertains to the whole. So when people ask why doesn't god help me they don't understand god only cares about the whole and not you in particular.

I'm asking because I just heard that a friend tried to hang himself from a rope. He attached it to the sealing of his house, put it around his neck and jumped from the chair only for the sealing to come down.

He told me he believed God helped him for a reason, otherwise he would be dead. I'm happy that he is still alive but this made me thinking...

Personally, I think you are your own god. For example if I wanted to kill myself I wouldn't fail at that, especially if it is such a big life decision. I don't get why people fail at everything in their life including failing at suicide. You had just one job and you even fail at that. But that is neither here or there.

So did God helped him? In a sense yes, he helped himself by failing.

You are God. But there's also something greater than you. Which is also you. Kind of like you in the future.

God is very interested and involved in your development. Because you are not different from God. What you experience God experiences.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

It's easy to create all sorts of religious and spiritual meanings. Just program your mind to believe everything happens for a reason and God is your personal friend. And that will become your hallucination.

I know girls who believe something mystical is happening when they see 11:11 on the clock.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

In my opinion God doesn't mind what happens to individual life forms. He pertains to the whole. So when people ask why doesn't god help me they don't understand god only cares about the whole and not you in particular.

I'm asking because I just heard that a friend tried to hang himself from a rope. He attached it to the sealing of his house, put it around his neck and jumped from the chair only for the sealing to come down.

He told me he believed God helped him for a reason, otherwise he would be dead. I'm happy that he is still alive but this made me thinking...

Personally, I think you are your own god. For example if I wanted to kill myself I wouldn't fail at that, especially if it is such a big life decision. I don't get why people fail at everything in their life including failing at suicide. You had just one job and you even fail at that. But that is neither here or there.

So did God helped him? In a sense yes, he helped himself by failing.

If death is the best thing to ever happen to you then God didn't help him any!

13 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

If death is the best thing to ever happen to you then God didn't help him any!

Your life is the best thing to ever happen to God.

my music

Meanings are useful if they align with your highest values. Meanings can also change and recontextualize dramatically when you open your mind. 

Contemplate what sounds more empowering. There’s no right or wrong answer:  

• “Thank you God for helping me. You’re always on my side!”

• “Wow, I’m God. I’m creating all of this!”

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's easy to create all sorts of religious and spiritual meanings. Just program your mind to believe everything happens for a reason and God is your personal friend. And that will become your hallucination.

I know girls who believe something mystical is happening when they see 11:11 on the clock.

What do you mean?

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

What do you mean?

Everyone creates their own personal reality bubble by reinforcing certain beliefs and meanings in their minds.

A devout Christian has so brainwaahed himself that he lives in a Christian reality.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura The more you expand and clarify the meaning of hallucination, the less intimidating it initially appeared to be.

Most people are apprehensive of the word “hallucination” because they’re afraid of having their own hallucination shattered. So they will do either (or both) of the following:

• dismiss it as something fake & move on with their lives
  • avoid ever contemplating deeply if their reality is unreal

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa You hallucinate every night in your sleep.

34 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Meanings are useful if they align with your highest values. Meanings can also change and recontextualize dramatically when you open your mind. 

Contemplate what sounds more empowering. There’s no right or wrong answer:  

• “Thank you God for helping me. You’re always on my side!”

• “Wow, I’m God. I’m creating all of this!”

"Wow I'm God I'm creating all this! But there's also something that goes beyond my current level of consciousness. Thank you God for helping me. You're always on my side!"

my music

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That reminded me of my dad. He is currently on the other side of the world. When I’m sleeping, he is awake. When I am awake, he is sleeping.

I did not consider this perspective before.

5 minutes ago, vibv said:

"Wow I'm God I'm creating all this! But there's also something that goes beyond my current level of consciousness. Thank you God for helping me. You're always on my side!"

Neither did I consider this one before either!

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dreams are more real than physical reality. 

10 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If you are batshit crazy, then maybe.

12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

physical reality is no more real than a dream

all just states of consciousness, each one as real or unreal as the next. Some are just better at convincing you that their real. 

Edited by Francis777

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are batshit crazy, then maybe.

You have more awakenings to do 

1 hour ago, Francis777 said:

physical reality is no more real than a dream

all just states of consciousness, each one as real or unreal as the next. Some are just better at convincing you that their real. 

Mind (dream) is more real than body (physical reality). 

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Mind (dream) is more real than body (physical reality).

Your mind is dreaming up the distinction between less real and more real. Your dreaming up the distinction between mind and body. Your mind is dreaming up the illusion of anything being physical.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A long time ago I had a dream. I dreamt seeing a bunch of 1's, like 111111...I woke up, got dressed to go out, started the car and the time on the dashboard clock said 11:11 a.m. Spooked me out. Those #'s became my special #'s since then and would see them all the time including 1:11. I would say 'Hi Angels" every time i saw them.

Edit: I just sent a text to someone. After I sent it the time read 1:11. Cool, huh. I haven't seen it in a while too. Probably trying to tell me something.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

A long time ago I had a dream. I dreamt seeing a bunch of 1's, like 111111...I woke up, got dressed to go out, started the car and the time on the dashboard clock said 11:11 a.m. Spooked me out. Those #'s became my special #'s since then and would see them all the time including 1:11. I would say 'Hi Angels" every time i saw them.

Yesterday I saw something in my dream , I woke up, I immediately opened up my Twitter feed on my phone and saw that thing right away. Dejavu. 

Just now, StarStruck said:

Yesterday I saw something in my dream , I woke up, I immediately opened up my Twitter feed on my phone and saw that thing right away. Dejavu. 

Synchronicities are happening a lot to me lately, too. I think the closer you get to God/higher Self the more you notice them, or the more your awareness expands. They never cease to amaze me.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.