Sabth

Can we create heavens in this world?

25 posts in this topic

Nop, it's not the purpose of this world or this universe. The purpose of this world is to hurt you, both psychologically and physically, as you, and all others, have directly experienced. In that sense, it does fulfill its purpose perfectly. Humans can't change it, because it was created from a higher metaphysical level.

That's why Gnostics and Valentinians say that Demiurge, or Demon is reponsible for this world. 

Edited by CoolDreamThanks

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

Yes, You can create heaven in this life. By which I mean, your everyday life will be synonymous with heaven.

Reality rewards consciousness and right behaviour. Do the right thing. Follow your dreams and they will come True, literally.

You could try,but this place is motly hell ( it was me who did it btw),so you want to blame someone,blame me hahaha.

1 hour ago, Sabth said:

Yes, your thoughts create your reality....

12 minutes ago, Celest said:

Then, can you create, a human being without going through childhood. Like instantly an adult. 

21 minutes ago, De Sade said:

You could try,but this place is motly hell ( it was me who did it btw),so you want to blame someone,blame me hahaha.

I blame on you jk. I blame myself if anything. 

23 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Yes, You can create heaven in this life. By which I mean, your everyday life will be synonymous with heaven.

Reality rewards consciousness and right behaviour. Do the right thing. Follow your dreams and they will come True, literally.

I mean, like a real heaven. As described in the holy scriptures. 

@Sabth This is going to be THE real heaven. If You choose so.

There's not going to be anything else.

1 minute ago, Sincerity said:

@Sabth This is going to be THE real heaven. If You choose so.

There's not going to be anything else.

It's easy to choose, but hard to create. 

Just now, Sabth said:

It's easy to choose, but hard to create. 

Not easy. Profound change in attitude is very difficult. In fact, I'd say changing yourself is the hardest thing the is.

But when You do change and learn to choose what's right, it's easy then. And creation becomes easy, then.

You are the hero/heroine. You are all the obstacles You encounter on the path. You are the dragon to defeat. And YOU are the HOLY GRAIL. 

It is ALL your mind. One giant labyrinth. Choosing the right thing becomes difficult because there appear obstacles such as pride, hatred, sloth, gluttony... and they are hard to overcome because they feel like they are You. And then it feels like You are fighting yourself. And it feels hopeless.

But there is a light at the end. And what You find is what You've always wanted. So don't give up. Heaven IS awaiting, and it's going to be HERE.

30 minutes ago, Sabth said:

Then, can you create, a human being without going through childhood. Like instantly an adult. 

No. Or rather let's put it another way: You can't create an adult without creating childhood. 

Humanity is like a child right now that's entering puberty. It only seems like hell because we didn't know any better until now.

It's possible that we mature and create literal heaven on earth.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

The world is heaven, hell and everything in between. There's physical hell, like poverty and hunger. There's mental hell like reliving past trauma or taking your thoughts as reality.

When it comes to mental hell, there's a lot of things you can do to work towards heaven. If you live in mental heaven, then it becomes a lot easier to create physical heaven. But it works both ways, the physical and mental are strongly linked.

All stories and explanations are false.

9 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Yea if we listen to this song 

it‘s only temporarily though

I'm sure there are people for whom it's the other way around. :P

Edited by vibv

my music

You can enter into heaven just by changing this one belief in your mind.

Wow really is that easy? Yes... Keep with me, this can change your life.

Reality should be any other way than what is.

Welcome to heaven my friend! It's that simple, this is the root, the pattern, just change one belief, one thought in your mind.

Reality is the way it should be and I don't want it any other way.

Then you come to realize this moment here and now is already heaven.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

17 minutes ago, Davino said:

Welcome to heaven my friend! It's that simple, this is the root, the pattern, just change one belief, one thought in your mind.

True. And then you realize that that doesn't contradict my statement:

39 minutes ago, vibv said:

It's possible that we mature and create literal heaven on earth.

?

my music

Earth is the createst comedy ever created.

If aliens are watching us they must be laughing their asses off :D

my music

58 minutes ago, Davino said:

How do you stop fighting with reality though?

2 hours ago, Celest said:

The Kingdom of Heaven is really a metaphor for a state of consciousness. 

Jesus said  "The kingdom of God ( heaven ) is within us"....