Bobby_2021

Reality feels magical at the construct aware stage.

45 posts in this topic

I cannot describe reality anymore. There is nothing to write about. I cannot reference anything because I am always referring to the thing itself.

You can differentiate between reality and constructs but you can never put it in language.

Work is just making up constructs. Sex is making up constructs. I observed that all humans and all beings are fundamentally masochists. Because they like making constructs that lead to self suffering. Somehow we are addicted to doing it. We get high from inducing suffering to ourselves, which is the reason why your life is full of suffering. And from at the construct aware stage I became aware of all the ways I used to injure myself with sharp constructions. 

And when I am at the construct aware stage, I feel like I have gone too far and miss the suffering I used to have at the strategist stage. So I still keep making self injuring constructions, but more consciously and enjoying the suffering that comes with it. It's wild to see what I have been doing for my entire life. 

Meaning making is impossible. And don't assign any meaning to it and go to negative nihilistic mode. 

But this state is not sustainable though. I can indulge in this state when I am in my comfort of my room sipping my coffee. But once I go outside I start making unconscious constructions. But I am slowly making this state more consistent. 

One thing that is pertinent is the instant freedom from suffering. Reality feels light.

All suffering comes from constructions in your mind. It feels like a weight has gotten off of my head. 

Excellent!

:)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

In my opinion construct awareness is not an on or off switch but more of a knob. Everybody is construct aware to some extent. The question is how deep or shallow. Another thing is becoming aware of the construct and having the skills of undoing the construct are two separate skills. Awareness is only curative to some extent. 

Edited by StarStruck

@StarStruck Awareness itself is a knob. When you turn the knob and it reaches a sufficient threshold, construct awareness comes online.

Construct awareness itself is a binary. 

Awareness is a knob.

And no most people are not even close to being construct aware. They can appreciate it if you explain it to them. But only self awareness will get you into actul construct awareness which is surreal. Almost made my mind spin in my first peak into construct aware stage. I totally get it why Susan called it the Magician stage. 

And reading the EDT paper over and over again and contemplating on it late night peacefully before sleep has done immense benefits to me. Reading and contemplating does increase your awareness. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

2 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

One thing that is pertinent is the instant freedom from suffering. Reality feels light.

All suffering comes from constructions in your mind. It feels like a weight has gotten off of my head. 

I honestly was having a very difficult time grasping what you were pointing to in this post… that is until I let go of trying to figure it out logically, and instead unconsciously (paradoxically!) experienced it directly as I explained here:

It appears that you can use contemplation and derive answers from a transnational realm. I’m having a difficult time putting into language, as you’ve pointed out earlier, as there are states of consciousness that are well beyond rational.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

@Bobby_2021 I still have to look into that paper but to me it sounds like SD

the-9-stages-of-ego-development-cook-greuter.pdf

Watch the Leo's playlist as well. But you cannot miss out on the paper. It's scary how some other women in some part of the world managed to write a paper that would decode and analyse the structure of the mind in such meticulous details. The human mind is such a simple tool.

SD and EDT are consistent with each other. But SD is generalised and could be applied to groups as well. EDT is made specifically for the individual amd goes into the minute specifics. EDT should be the first thing that all psychology classes should start with.

Edited by Bobby_2021

36 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I honestly was having a very difficult time grasping what you were pointing to in this post… that is until I let go of trying to figure it out logically, and instead unconsciously (paradoxically!) experienced it directly as I explained here:

It appears that you can use contemplation and derive answers from a transnational realm. I’m having a difficult time putting into language, as you’ve pointed out earlier, as there are states of consciousness that are well beyond rational.

Nice I had many such experiences.?

I would avoid talking to others though. That usually won't end up nice. 

7 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I would avoid talking to others though. That usually won't end up nice. 

This is fitting advice, in the sense of when we are hesitating or fearful of talking to others, we are actually hesitating and fearing ourselves (from the meta perspective).

Understanding this, paradoxically, makes interacting with others less of a chore and more like magic!

You also become much wiser in who you interact with. Not just Willy-nilly.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

16 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

the-9-stages-of-ego-development-cook-greuter.pdf

Watch the Leo's playlist as well. But you cannot miss out on the paper. It's scary how some other women in some part of the world managed to write a paper that would decode and analyse the structure of the mind in such meticulous details. The human mind is such a simple tool.

SD and EDT are consistent with each other. But SD is generalised and could be applied to groups as well. EDT is made specifically for the individual amd goes into the minute specifics. EDT should be the first thing that all psychology classes should start with.

I talked to a lot of psychologists and when you say maps of consciousness they look at you like you spoken some sorcery

You guys have to understand that no one in real life appreciates these kinds of advanced metaphysical topics. Explain only if they ask or if they show interest. 

1 minute ago, Bobby_2021 said:

You guys have to understand that no one in real life appreciates these kinds of advanced metaphysical topics. Explain only if they ask or if they show interest. 

Explaining while also considering their point of view? … whew, that’s a work of art.

what was the tipping point for you that made you stable in the construct awareness stage?

How did you really get the juice out of this stage?

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I talked to a lot of psychologists and when you say maps of consciousness they look at you like you spoken some sorcery

:D:D:D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Davino said:

what was the tipping point for you that made you stable in the construct awareness stage?

Gonna sound cheesy, but trusting God. Allowing reality to go against my own biases and assumptions.

We should be careful not to conflate our understanding of a model with understanding what the model aims to represent. This is a subtle point that bears repeating.

But good work overall.

Edited by UnbornTao

1 minute ago, UnbornTao said:

This is a subtle point that bears repeating.

Haha, I see what you did there ;)

But good work overall.

You too!

Interesting! Happy for you. Was there any specific event or something that caused this or made you realize it?

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

5 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Interesting! Happy for you. Was there any specific event or something that caused this or made you realize it?

Your Presence, of course :x