r0ckyreed

Godel's Theorem Applies To Awakening!!

102 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

enlightenment is a state of consciousness out of infinite states

If this is so, I don't get it. I didn't know Enlightenment was a State. So if it's a State then an Enlightened being can become unenlightened, since States are transient. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

There are different No-Self Awakenings in Buddhism, with more or less subtle duality left. Often the early unripe ones muddled with subtle identity are confused for True Full No-Self, which is fully nondual. Infinite. God. Absolute. At that level all is an imagined dream, God fooling itself...

Comparing smaller no Self Awakenings with what Leo calls God Realization is comparing Apples with Oranges. He confirmed the Supreme Source quotes I posted as God realization.

And Full Enlightenment is having that accessible in daily life without psychedelics. And without the remnants of separate self lenses colouring and denying the full stable realization while sobre. Pure impersonal infinite nondual consciouness. Being. Reality itself, a Realization not misfigured by separte self remains. Remains that make IT not quite Pure Impersonal Infinite Consciousness/Reality/Being

Edited by Water by the River

On 9/27/2023 at 4:59 AM, Leo Gura said:

Your mistake is that you're not changing your state of consciousness. You're stuck in a low state of consciousness trying to understand higher states of consciousness theoretically, which is impossible.

Using this kind of reasoning your conclusion should never be complete about reality, because you if you go with the belief that there is always a higher level of consciousness, then your conclusion about reality can always be undermined ( and the very notion or idea that you can be 100% confident that it won't be undermined is itself a judgement from below). -  this is why I criticized you few days ago, for you being 100% confident in your stance about reality.

Since when did future events have to do with what you are? Metaphysics 101??

And also: "You don't have enough consciousness to understand consciousness" 

Funny.

Only a human could come up with the idea that the human state of consciousness is forsaken from Truth and God.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

47 minutes ago, zurew said:

Using this kind of reasoning your conclusion should never be complete about reality, because you if you go with the belief that there is always a higher level of consciousness, then your conclusion about reality can always be undermined ( and the very notion or idea that you can be 100% confident that it won't be undermined is itself a judgement from below). -  this is why I criticized you few days ago, for you being 100% confident in your stance about reality.

As I told you, your human logic does not apply to God-Realization.

All your ideas about it are wrong.

God-Realization cannot be undermined by anything. It's Absolute. You can however realize it deeper, broader, and more clearly.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

And just to not overstep the line: With what specifically in this thread? 

I am not going to spend months of my life reading and rebutting your gaslighting me about God and Awakening.

You do not understand what I teach. And you are here not to learn but to spread your limited consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not going to spend months of my life reading and rebutting your gaslighting me about God and Awakening.

You do not understand what I teach. And you are here not to learn but to spread your limited consciousness.

He's one of the most humble people on here.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

We never, in this form, get access to all the information. That's not possible. It's not necessary either. That's the point. As one Self, each part does its job. My self of experience needs never to take control, do what's necessary, and allow results. The deeper Self takes care of the details. Connection into the infinite as the Self surrenders itself at the final stage allows you broader access to universal wisdom. We play a subordinate role. Socrates talks about wisdom as knowing you don't know much. It's a relief not to have to know how everything works. You will know when you cross a stage. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

As I told you, your human logic does not apply to God-Realization.

All your ideas about it are wrong.

God-Realization cannot be undermined by anything. It's Absolute. You can however realize it deeper, broader, and more clearly.

This can be disputed by your own logic.  You are using logic when you say you can realize it deeper.   When we say you realize the Absolute, we mean you become it.  So when you ARE something, or being it, then knowing it collapses into Being.  It is One.   What he is saying is knowing yourself ever deeper is an infinite regress.  Which means it is dualistic.  It is no different than not knowing you are God at all.  Actually being God is something quite prior to that.   You can BE infinity or God Consciousness an Infinite number of times - although once you actually become God you probably wont need to become God again until your dream ends - but to say it can get Infinitely deeper is really a very relative statement.    

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Enlightened being can become unenlightened, since States are transient. 

the being returns back to a state more conscious then pre-enlightenment state.  also there is no "being". you dream up your avatar. you dream it is enlightened. you dream it is unenlightened. 

Edited by Vasu Jaggi

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I agree that I adressed a very direct criticism towards you Leo in the other thread with Katie.

Because that really hurt my heart.

Skillful means of teaching, meeting each child (also) of Your Being, Leo, where it is at, in a balanced way integrating Absolute and relative. I know you have warning disclaimers on your videos. Yet, that will not protect some people, for example those vulnerable by Psychosis. They need in my opinion a healthy grounded approach to the Absolute, including relative means like balancing  healthy relative (life) and Absolute,love, compassion, Boddhichitta and so on.

And for the learning: i learn a lot here. Maybe just not exactly what you would like me to learn.

And your Truth can maybe stand on its own when faced with different perspectices. I also don't call other opinions gaslighting me. 

Don’t you guys think that in order to understand some of these concepts it is mandatory to do psychedelics? Idk I get the vibes sometimes some people do mental thinking masturbation, just take whatever Leo’s word said, or just because they had a enlightening or awakening experience then they understand it all now. Some answers are BEYOND human comprehension so logic won’t fly here. 

Just now, Juan said:

Don’t you guys think that in order to understand some of these concepts it is mandatory to do psychedelics? Idk I get the vibes sometimes some people do mental thinking masturbation, just take whatever Leo’s word said, or just because they had a enlightening or awakening experience then they understand it all now. Some answers are BEYOND human comprehension so logic won’t fly here. 

Here we go :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Yet, that will not protect some people, for example those vulnerable by Psychosis.

you want leo to personally go spit his teachings in ears of people who are ready to handle it?

Edited by Vasu Jaggi

7 minutes ago, Juan said:

Don’t you guys think that in order to understand some of these concepts it is mandatory to do psychedelics?

For concepts? Maybe, but Truth is not a concept. 

Truth exists outside of something relative like a psychedelic state. I would say they are good for opening your mind if you are very stubborn though, but that's it. If you're using it as some kind of crutch for realizing Truth it can become a massive distraction.

7 minutes ago, Juan said:

Idk I get the vibes sometimes some people do mental thinking masturbation, just take whatever Leo’s word said, or just because they had a enlightening or awakening experience then they understand it all now.

This happens even with people who take lots of psychedelics. 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

10 minutes ago, Vasu Jaggi said:

you want leo to personally go spit Truth in ears of people who are ready to handle  glimpses of Truth?

No. That cat is out of the bag forever.

But one can communicate Absolute Truth in ways which make people approach it in such a way that their life on a relative level keeps functioning and loving (Freuds definition of mental sanity btw. . Mental sanity = Able to work and love).

And one can communicate it in such a way that the lower levels of being dont get harmed (that basically all essential needs of Maslow stages 1-5 are not neglected or disliked, but integrated).  That is called skillfull means in Buddhism for example.

And when one writes one started hating humanity on the path up the mountain (which he did), why should it be assumed that his students don't develop the same symptoms? And starting hating the lower levels of ones own being is a symptom. An allergy. And that can be avoided with skillfull means.

Edited by Water by the River

11 minutes ago, Osaid said:

For concepts? Maybe, but Truth is not a concept.

Yeah for both. 

11 minutes ago, Osaid said:

This happens even with people who take lots of psychedelics. 

Agree, I’ve seen people who don’t use it properly and it could be even worse, but for those who are educated about it and use it wisely, it could get you closer to the Truth. 

Edited by Juan