Inliytened1

Enlightenment Is Actual and not an Illusion ?

172 posts in this topic

Enough said.  Let's let it flow.

Enlightenment is not an illusion - and Buddhism comes closer to Truth than any other religion due to its understanding of "no self".

Any who feel enlightenment is an illusion are themselves under a deep illusion. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Allow me to quote myself:

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE. THE END.

But now YOU AS THE ABSOLUTE are in the process of BECOMING. There's agency involved.

This becoming happens in a perfect way, but it's not at all known how exactly it will unfold. Only that it will eventually.

This is the Absolute reminding itself that IT IS NOT YET FINISHED.

Both statements (there is nothing but the ever-perfect unchanging Absolute; the Absolute is in the process of Becoming)  are true at the same time and this transcends human logic. The error that's being done is discarding one side of the coin (the Becoming) and only accepting the other side (the unchanging Absolute). That's where you get stuck.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

@vibv oh no no.   You just havent died yet and became God.  Right now, all of what we are talking about is a belief for you.  It is, intuition.   But no.  You can die and become the Absolute.   I am telling you here that this is not an illusion. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It's not a belief I speak from direct experience.

You can die and become the Absolute.   I am telling you here that this is not an illusion. 

1. I already am the absolute.

2. What is "this"?

my music

1 minute ago, vibv said:

It's not a belief I speak from direct experience.

1. I already am the absolute.

2. What is "this"?

You have not died and awoken.   Wanna know how I know?  Because I do.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

There are certainly things I haven't become conscious of yet. I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about. I have had multiple awakenings including deaths of various kinds.

I have certainly become conscious of the Absolute.

You say that you're completely done? (whatever that means)
I can guarantee you that that's not the case.

Edited by vibv

my music

3 minutes ago, vibv said:

There are certainly things I haven't become conscious of yet. I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about. I have had multiple awakenings including deaths of various kinds.

I have certainly become conscious of the Absolute.

You say that you're completely done? (whatever that means, I certainly don't claim that for myself)
I can with certainty guarantee that that's not the case.

Then you haven't died yet.   That's the point.  You will become conscious of various facets of Truth but the final one will be that you are imagining the entire universe alone as God.  This entire thing is yours and yours alone.  All of it.  It is all yours.  That is awakening.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Haha.. I know that already.

All I'm saying is that NO ONE is done. That's also an awakening I had.

my music

@Inliytened1 

In your mind..is there  a difference between "awakening "and "enlightenment " or are they the same thing ?

Do they come in degrees and levels or is it just boom you got and you're done ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Jowblob said:

inb4 Leo calls u buddhist rat  ?

Rats are you. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, josemar said:

Exactly. So be no one.

Nice wordplay. But no, that's not what I mean.

The Absolute IS NOT DONE.

my music

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Inliytened1 

In your mind..is there  a difference between "awakening "and "enlightenment " or are they the same thing ?

Do they come in degrees and levels or is it just boom you got and you're done ?

As a whole it is one - boom you got it.  But it will more than likely be broken into a group of realizations.  This is only because your finite mind jumping into God Consciousness can only handle so much at once.  You will jump into God Consciousness maybe 5 or 6 times until you get it all.  The final one being that you have orchestrated this entire affair.  And thats the most liberating.  The first for example, will be to just wake up.  To realize for the first time, that it has all been a dream.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Enlightenment is like that one girlfriend that wouldn’t stop leaving you alone.

Until you said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

Enlightenment is like that one girlfriend that wouldn’t stop leaving you alone.

Until you said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I like you but do not spit foolishness here. We are here for a serious talk.  If I wanted my girlfriend and not reality I would go fuck my girlfriend. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

:) @Inliytened1 I Love You, too.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Inliytened1 I disagree with that being the "final" one. What's your perception of this "entire affair" as you called it? Why does it exist?

You see no possibility that there may be more after that awakening? What tells you that that would be the final one?

my music

2 minutes ago, vibv said:

@Inliytened1 I disagree with that being the "final" one. What's your perception of this "entire affair" as you called it? Why does it exist?

You see no possibility that there may be more after that awakening? What tells you that that would be the final one?

What else is there but to know that you are God?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What else is there but to know that you are God?  

Experiencing that you are God in all its glory. Dissolving the dream like a supernova. Bringing all your parts together again, solving the riddle that is this universe. Dancing the dance of this cosmos. We've barely even started.

What's your average daily level of consciousness? Do you have surges in consciousness from time to time? How do you achieve them? Or do you just live a life that's about survival? What's your life purpose?

Edited by vibv

my music