Ajax

Questions about Infinity

15 posts in this topic

What is infinity?

Does infinity have continuation? Is it continuation?

Doesn't infinity imply as starting point... A beginning?

What is the beginning? 

If you always are and always have been... how can there be a beginning? 

Where are you located, if there is a beginning? 

If you are viewing Infinity, where are you viewing from? 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

If you got an answer to all of those questions from somebody else it just would become a belief, and probably result in a lot of misunderstandings.

Confront infinity, and you will know ;)

But hey, despite that preamble, here are some answers anyway:

1. Infinity and Eternity are two slightly different things. Both can be realised seperately

2. There is no beginning and no end. That's not really comprehensible if you look at it from the perspective of all your past human experiences

3. You're always right here and now, nowhere at all and everywhere at the same time, depending on the way you look at it

4. There are infinitely many perspectives onto infinity, which in a way IS what infinity consists of. But that's also just a perspective

But please don't get hung up on those answers. When your direct experience tells you otherwise, always trust that instead.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

1 hour ago, Ajax said:

What is infinity?

This is your true nature and the rest you can work out yourself.

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

1 hour ago, vibv said:

If you got an answer to all of those questions from somebody else it just would become a belief, and probably result in a lot of misunderstandings.

Confront infinity, and you will know ;)

But hey, despite that preamble, here are some answers anyway:

1. Infinity and Eternity are two slightly different things. Both can be realised seperately

2. There is no beginning and no end. That's not really comprehensible if you look at it from the perspective of all your past human experiences

3. You're always right here and now, nowhere at all and everywhere at the same time, depending on the way you look at it

4. There are infinitely many perspectives onto infinity, which in a way IS what infinity consists of. But that's also just a perspective

But please don't get hung up on those answers. When your direct experience tells you otherwise, always trust that instead.

Thank you so much for your reply. I LOVE IT! Actually, I am looking for more than answers. I have many viewpoints on the subject and I am 1) looking for other viewpoints in order to seek viewpoints I may be stuck on. 2) Seeing how very general terms relate to specific questions. 3) amount of agreement/consensus on the most basic. Seeing where such viewpoints connect and where they are different. There is also a great deal of other things I am looking. I am looking for depth and scope.

Basics, with details! Lol Just having fun and playing games! After all, if you can’t explain the basics simply… and from multiple viewpoints… You have less chance of bringing understanding to a society who has no concept of these ideas. After all, a feature of society is ideas that we can freely understand and communicate about. 

So yes, I am looking for answers… but for the viewpoints and nuance within the answers! LMAO

If it is ok with you I would like to ask follow up questions:

1.     What is the definition of infinity and eternity? What is the most basic definition where these highest quantities of viewpoints converge?

2.     What causes the sequence of events that we experience?  Just about everything that we experience in the physical universe has some sort of continuation. What is that continuation. How would you describe it? How can you have continuation with no beginning and end?

3.     I have a viewpoint on whatever I put my attention on, but where am I located? Where is the “I” located. How would you spot nothingness? How can everything that is physical have a location, but consciousness doesn’t?

4.     How does agreement play into this? After all we share a reality. How does infinity converge into reality?

8 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

This is your true nature and the rest you can work out yourself.

Ok, how do you define true nature?  What is True? What is nature? 

@acidgoofy

What are your own thoughts on this? How do you integrate this into your awareness and life. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

You are God your playground is Infinity Forever. And you can dream infinite dreams forever which is what you doing now. 

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

@Ajax Don't get hung up on concepts, that's just mental masturbation. You gotta see it for yourself. My answers should merely be pointers in the right direction.

If you're looking for techniques, there are a lot of YouTube-Videos from Leo on different techniques to approach those metaphysical questions. But you gotta do the work.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

32 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

You are God your playground is Infinity Forever. And you can dream infinite dreams forever which is what you doing now. 

AH WOW, That is beautiful! What a dream. Or nightmare! Lol I like your perspective. 

What the true definition dream? Things that happen to you or that you make happen. How do you know the difference?

I love your perspective and the way you look at it. How would you describe this dream to someone who doesn’t know? I love your communication style and the way you phrase things. It is great how you can both look and discover truth and communicate about it. Communication brings about understanding and that is what brings value others and society at large. I applaud you. 

LOVE!!!

26 minutes ago, vibv said:

@Ajax Don't get hung up on concepts, that's just mental masturbation. You gotta see it for yourself. My answers should merely be pointers in the right direction.

If you're looking for techniques, there are a lot of YouTube-Videos from Leo on different techniques to approach those metaphysical questions. But you gotta do the work.

LOL. I have no concept on it. To me, it is a lie. A trap. It is a trick to keep your mind occupied.

It is a manifestation of the space I created. Through intention, I put an idea into place. Since an idea is what it is and nothing else, it has no continuation, but it is only what it is and nothing more. Thus to view it, and for it to be real. You must create a consideration by viewing it from a distance and asserting what you are viewing is what it is not. Therefore, you assign the infinite meanings and considerations to what you are viewing is what it is not… therefore you have infinity. It is dropped confrontation… resisting what you are viewing or not viewing it directly.

Dropped viewing, which is pretending what you are viewing doesn’t exist, similarly to ignore communication(lines of perception, speed, truth, viewpoints, responsibility(knowing or admitting to yourself that you caused it, Knowledge (asserting that you don’t know) and considerations of control), Such an accumulation of miscommunications result in misunderstandings, assignments of meanings, limited experiences, holding on to prior causes, sins, denials, justifications, pain, suffering, and continuations. These are many attributes that continue indefinitely. And until something that continues indefinitely can be referred to infinity.

Thank you for your answers, I really value what you have told me. It really illuminates various viewpoints and that makes all the difference in the world. Your words has brought me infinite value! HAHHAHAHHAHAHA I LOVE it so invigorating and exciting! 

LOVE!!!!

3 hours ago, Ajax said:

What is infinity?

Does infinity have continuation? Is it continuation?

Doesn't infinity imply as starting point... A beginning?

What is the beginning? 

If you always are and always have been... how can there be a beginning? 

Where are you located, if there is a beginning? 

If you are viewing Infinity, where are you viewing from? 

Paradoxical Stange loop which makes no sense to the rational mind. 

Enter the transrational.....

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

30 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Paradoxical Stange loop which makes no sense to the rational mind. 

Enter the transrational.....

Love you for this Man!!!

giphy.gif

Isn't there a point where every discussion, debate, argument, teaching, becomes transrational? 

Every disagreement contains many different transrational viewpoints. In which such loops must be agreed upon as such contrary positions depend on an absence of direct experience (willingly or unwillingly). What is the common denominator? The solvent that becomes a form of consistency, convenience, and cooperation (a workable delivery method of understanding)?

Edited by Ajax

♾️:x♾️ 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

10 hours ago, Ajax said:

What are your own thoughts on this? How do you integrate this into your awareness and life. 

That's a good question. Infinity is not something you can grasp with your conceptual mind. There's a mystery to it that you can't solve.

So what can you do? First, break down any barriers that prevent you from realizing your infinite nature, and then be open to it in every moment. For me it is like a dance in which you immerse yourself so deeply that you completely lose yourself in the infinite flow of the universe.

On 9/14/2022 at 1:49 PM, Loveeee said:

20220914_102825.jpg

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

15 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

That's a good question. Infinity is not something you can grasp with your conceptual mind. There's a mystery to it that you can't solve.

So what can you do? First, break down any barriers that prevent you from realizing your infinite nature, and then be open to it in every moment. For me it is like a dance in which you immerse yourself so deeply that you completely lose yourself in the infinite flow of the universe.

Wow! That is so beautiful and poetic! This is what I love to see. A dance! So cool. I haven't looked at it that way! Very nice image, thank you!

@Loveeee

Thank you so much! It is so better to see these kinds of expressions of god and love. I love this diagram. I have never seen it before. Thank you so much for showing me! Amazing. 

I love depictions and expressions. They allow you to look at the magnificence is a way that comes authentically from the heart.

LOVE

Infinite questions, infinite answers, all pointing to and as God.

Now keep exploring Consciousness B|

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI