Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itsadistraction

What happened to Leo's Israel post?

12 posts in this topic

Leo's Israel post was up for a few minutes but did it get shut down by the Jewish Lizard people? I would like to hear a take on the subject or if anyone can share some good resources. I'm pretty sure the west supports Israel so that it has some influence in the area especially over governments that really hate the west in the area. 

I guess the anti-semite accusations were too much for him. Man can post all he wants on how pedophilia is Love and that scientists are chimps for judging it as objectively wrong but Leo forbid he rouse those people ?‍♂️

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

I decided my take was gonna get misinterpreted so I took it down.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

I guess the anti-semite accusations were too much for him. Man can post all he wants on how pedophilia is Love and that scientists are chimps for judging it as objectively wrong but Leo forbid he rouse those people ?‍♂️

He didn’t want to leave room for misinterpretation jordan-peterson-hypothetically.gif

Zionists interpret the slightest bit of criticism as anti semitism, it’s their forté.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Can i get the post in my DM ? too see what is it am curious now

@itsadistraction

On 2023-09-16 at 10:26 PM, itsadistraction said:

Leo's Israel post was up for a few minutes but did it get shut down by the Jewish Lizard people? I would like to hear a take on the subject or if anyone can share some good resources. I'm pretty sure the west supports Israel so that it has some influence in the area especially over governments that really hate the west in the area. 

No lizard people took Leo's blog post down. I made a thread here, and within 24 hours the blog was down:

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@itsadistraction  If I caused that blog post to be taken down, I didn't mean to. In the past some users here do start threads about some of the blog posts.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@itsadistraction

No lizard people took Leo's blog post down. I made a thread here, and within 24 hours the blog was down:

Cool thanks! 

Even though Leo deleted the post, I as an Arab person, am very glad he touched up on the Israel settlement issue.

The self bias amongst zionists and settlers never ceases to baffle me. How would they feel if land in which their great grand grandfathers had lived in was taken from them and they were forcibly made to leave their homes and live in refugee camps? They never ask these questions, and will even use religious prophecy to justify their evil.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

@Husseinisdoingfine

2 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Even though Leo deleted the post, I as an Arab person, am very glad he touched up on the Israel settlement issue.

The self bias amongst zionists and settlers never ceases to baffle me. How would they feel if land in which their great grand grandfathers had lived in was taken from them and they were forcibly made to leave their homes and live in refugee camps? They never ask these questions, and will even use religious prophecy to justify their evil.

Which is what reminded me, even if the historical contents is different,the context is almost the same between the early European settlers and the Apache and comanche. There's a growing population of settlers, with a growing need for more land and buffalo meat or other things, which botb the Apache and Comanche also compete for too. In this situation the native American tribes and early settlers had sucb radically different world views, how could anyone get these groups to coexist peacefully? I suggest people look into this bit of history, it's actually very interesting.

I think in regards to the Israel and Palestinian conflict, the resolution is going to be messy, one way or another, unless America's interest increase in this region and they decide to intervene, just how do they do so without putting either side at risk?

Of course, Leo's or some other mystic's objections, of an oversimplified one, would be something like 'leave it be', or 'it is what it is for good reason, so let the conflict resolve itself between Israel and Palestine.'. Well, IMO, and view is that given the lead up and current pattern, Israel is taking and decreasing Palestinian territory, makint them live in smaller and smaller areas. Left unchecked, Israel's hegemony will drive out Palestinians out, or are forced to convert into Israel, both which are against Palestine interests. We also can't do this line because now we know that Israel is growing, and shrinking the Palestinians down, we now know this, so very likely no foreign country intervenes will result in Israel assimilating Palestine or driving them out. This option I feel shouldn't be delved into deeply.

Which goes to the other option of intervention. How does America intervene? Or any other country then? I think this option is much worth considering, again, considering that Israel is now slightly more powerful than Palestine currently.