Spiral Wizard

Andrew Tate vs Psychotherapist (fascinating mind mechanics)

12 posts in this topic

Check this out: 

I’m watching this video and it’s quite fascinating for multiple reasons: 

• First of all, the therapist is doing decent non violent communication. He also seems knows his stuff. 
  • I’m fortunate enough to learn and discover through direct feeling experience what it means to uncover/unravel pain and emotions. Seeing Andrew’s defense mechanisms is really amusing, interesting & insightful.
  • As a meta comment: it made me realize that I would not have been able to RECOGNIZE & FEEL many of the more subtle mechanics/dynamics going on. And still I can sense that there is so many more subtleties to uncover. In fact, I am perceiving not even 1%, really nothing of the infinite wisdom contained in any moment (including this video) and simultaneously everything. Well… that escalated quickly but it just goes to show that you can learn any and everything from anything. “A piece of shit contains more truth than the entire spiritual paradigm” -Adyashanti
  • Just kidding the real quote is “There is more truth and sacredness in a blade of grass than in all the shrines, scriptures and stories created to honor an idea of God.”
  • You can only see your reflection. So really you’ll only be able to see the mechanics/dynamics in Andrew that you’ve seen in yourself. If you can embrace them without judging Andrew you’ve integrated them. Otherwise, you might be projecting. 
  • You can see the intelligence in Andrew’s wickedness/survival (which really is just a continues running away from pain and resisting reality). He says he enjoys pain but that’s not really true, if it was, he be surrendering. You can also understand with love why exactly he ended up with this world view and mindset. It’s twisted and yet, can you see how even here truth is sprinkling in it’s grains of validity? 
  • I am curious to see how deep you could go with Andrew with potent and direct inquiries + great non violent communication before he closes. I’d try to question why performance and success is worth pursuing in the first place. But first we would need to expose pain points as motivations to change in the first place, he seems very “happy” with his current world view which ultimately keeps him looked in. With no desperation or inspiration to change there is no motivation to do so.

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

This guy isn't a therapist. He has no credentials anywhere to validate that he is a therapist. You can't call yourself an M.D if you don't have a degree. I don't think having a degree proves knowledge. But calling yourself a psychotherapist even if you have deep intimate knowledge of the human mind is misleading.

I totally agree with you on how fascinating it is to watch Andrew Tate's defense mechanism and delusional way of thinking. I wanted to make a video analysis of it. Very intriguing

Is a gift to be able to observe evil without judgment of it or endorsement of it. Just pure observation for the sake of understanding. As Leo points somewhere, the ones who goes on a trip to remove all evil from the face of the earth end up being the ones who make the ball rolling. 

9 hours ago, Twega said:

You can't call yourself an M.D if you don't have a degree.

A medical doctor is not the same as a therapist. Therapists only need a masters degree.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

5 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Is a gift to be able to observe evil without judgment of it or endorsement of it

What evil are you talking about? 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

8 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

A medical doctor is not the same as a therapist. Therapists only need a masters degree.

I know. He doesn’t have any credentials to prove that he is a licensed therapist. Google it. That’s what my MD analogy is explaining. 

Credentials doesn't mean shit. It is just a silly paper. I rather look at the person's competence. I knew couple of therapists and they had their papers and they didn't know shit.

Edited by StarStruck

36 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

would love to see a Leo vs. Tate video

Tate would walk out after Leo is done with him. That would be like a Lion VS. a pussycat.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Tate would walk out after Leo is done with him. That would be like a Lion VS. a pussycat.

No. Leo wouldn’t even waste his breath. 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Well as much as you can hate him you can't trash this...definitely interesting at the least lol.