Romer02

Trouble sleeping after doing 5MeODMT helped needed.

47 posts in this topic

I'm writing this because I just woke up after about 30 minutes of trying to fall asleep. 

I keep experiencing these crazy surges of energy coursing through my body in the middle of the night, which wake me up abruptly and truly frighten me. The last time I used 5-MeO-DMT was at the end of July, precisely on July 25th. I started having DMT reactivations, and they eventually ceased, but now I'm experiencing these intense sensations 30 minutes to an hour after attempting to fall asleep.

The medicine has genuinely helped improve my life immensely, and I've been doing exceptionally well. I feel like I unlocked my life's purpose during that trip and have been wholeheartedly pursuing it.

My mind keeps suggesting that there might be some spiritual interference because I'm finally living my life's purpose. Can someone please help? ??

@Romer02 How often does this happen to you? 

A reactivation some month later can happen, is normal and it will pass. 

@OBEler this feels different to the reactivations. I read somewhere that it could be kundalini energy? 

@OBEler its happening every other day sometimes it’s happening every night these surges of energy. Yesterday i drank a lot of alcohol so I was able to not feel it 

18 minutes ago, Romer02 said:

@OBEler its happening every other day sometimes it’s happening every night these surges of energy. Yesterday i drank a lot of alcohol so I was able to not feel it 

This is NORMAL. Stop allowing your ego to create paranoid stories. Unless there is extreme pain you are fine. On the spiritual journey your energy will start to be aligned. This alignment is the process of your ego eventually being cracked so your Consciousness can expand and is a process. Right now.  your energy and sense of self is still housed within the egoic identity of your body. 

Your journey is controlled by your Will. If you resist this process with fear and ignorance you will suffer. Many of you do not understand that the materialist paradigm fills you with so much unwarranted fear. YOU ARE GOD. What are you fearing? You have no idea how wrong the materialist paradigm is. That error is so large...that if you are not careful you could permanently change your baseline to an entirely different reality....one that contradicts everything you ever knew or understood as your life.

This is not a game....and in another sense...it is. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 Thank you for your response love the posts you make btw great work. 

I will definitely relax and handle the paranoid thoughts better. 

37 minutes ago, Romer02 said:

@Razard86 Thank you for your response love the posts you make btw great work. 

I will definitely relax and handle the paranoid thoughts better. 

No problem, if you start to get pain do not be afraid to go to the hospital to get checked out. Also since you are God, you do have the ability to create suffering. Some pain is just normal bodily functions, but some pain....is psychological. Psychological pain has the ability to temper or influence your reality. It's tricky, since the ego has the ability to communicate with Infinite Intelligence you could dream up some crazy things, as you go further in this work your ego will become your worst enemy. Delusion is VERY EASY to fall into. You need to remember that any paranoia is falsehood. Paranoia is the ego's defense mechanism when a loss of control happens. 

Make a concerted effort through detachment to never allow yourself to give in to paranoia. Paranoia is just fear based thoughts that arise, you can observe them without giving in to them. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

Cool

"Your journey is controlled by your Will. If you resist this process with fear and ignorance you will suffer."

Let me give you an easy task. Give a real life example of these three lines.

Everything you perceive is your WILL. There is your individual WILL and your collective Will. Your individual will is getting dissolved throughout the spiritual path so you can realize that everything is your WILL. Everything that happens in your life is designed to perpetuate this process. If you resist it...you will suffer.

One example can be a loved one dying, impermanence is an aspect of Reality. You need to learn to accept the end of things. 

Another example is unfavorable weather. You need to accept that your individual WILL does not supersede your collective WILL.

Lastly an awakening to your true nature shows you that everything that has transpired in your life....has been your collective will. 

Your true self....is a single collective will. You can use the terms singularity, and the collective is infinite. 

Edited by Razard86

I’ve been there. Give it time and you’ll be fine.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

12 hours ago, Razard86 said:

One example can be a loved one dying, impermanence is an aspect of Reality. You need to learn to accept the end of things. 

And dying doesn’t necessarily mean physical death. I have heightened sensitivity to abandonment.

15 minutes ago, Romer02 said:

@Razard86 its really creepy, strange things happen like the lights going off in the building 

Could be ghosts. I’ve heard some weird shit in my house as well, haha..

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa i’m too scared to sleep and I have work tomorrow and Need to wake up in about 2hrs this is not the best situation. Will probably need a bunch of caffeine tomorrow. Also the lights shut down and I felt the energy in my body it was insane i live in an apartment building so it was so weird

Edited by Romer02

Would you guys say its okay to relax on my life purpose for now because this whole thing is getting a little wild? 

i’m not trying to throw the towel but i just want to have this go a little slower 

@Romer02 notice how your mind assigns strong meaning to your experience. Instead of assigning a judgement towards your experience, gently start to notice how you are creating the entirety of experience itself.

@Yimpa @Sidra khan  I appreciate you guys being here with me on this tough night. 

@Yimpa noticing that a bit did help relieve tension and uncomfortable emotions thank you. 

7 hours ago, Romer02 said:

@Yimpa @Sidra khan  I appreciate you guys being here with me on this tough night. 

@Yimpa noticing that a bit did help relieve tension and uncomfortable emotions thank you. 

Of course. You and I created each other. ;)