Sabth

I have an idea.

30 posts in this topic

Do you think I can make money if I buy a camera and tools for making a video, then travel to some country and document my travels and either sell it or upload it on YouTube. 

All the while I'm taking a loan to buy these stuff and to travel. Do you think I can make money by this approach to pay back the loan that I've taken? 

I think this is gonna be a way. 

The only things that's stopping me now is that I don't have a camera and I couldn't travel. If I could take a loan to buy a camera and to travel, do I think I could pay back the money? 

In other words, do you think I can make money by making videos? I don't know yet what would be the ideal for selling my videos it can be in a few ways. Do you think I can make it? Does this work? 

• Make a loan
  • Buy a camera
  • Buy a drone
  • Repair my computer/buy a new laptop. 
  • Buy editing software
  • Go and travel
  • Make a travel video /documentary series. (I used to watch a luxury travel channel and that could be the genre that I'm into.) 
  • Then upload it on YouTube/
  • Or I could even make a travelog DVD or video to be sold. It will be multimedia series. I could make a photobook too. Or a book/magazine documenting my travels.  

Can I make money by doing these? 

Assuming that I did, 

• Pay back the loan. 

What do you think? I don't wanna be stuck in inaction. 

Do you think it will work? Can I make a lot of money? 

And I will include the car in my loan. So it will be much. $18000? Idk. What do you think? Can I pay back the loan by doing these? 

1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said:

do you have skills in this area?

If I were to think of something that others can't do but I could, it would be this. Exactly what I could do. I am good at. But I may need others to proofread me or something. 

3 minutes ago, Sabth said:

If I were to think of something that others can't do but I could, it would be this. Exactly what I could do. I am good at. But I may need others to proofread me or something. 

i mean i dont know if you have a conrete plan, what skills you have since you barely answered the question, your situation etc but this sounds very fantastical to me, you keep coming on here asking these questions like you have no autonomy yourself. Are you ok? Don´t seem very mentally stable from all your posts ive read, im not being rude im genuinely asking

I'm looking at many travel videos but I don't get that satisfaction. I don't see any cinematic/good quality videos of the places that I'm interested in. 

10 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

i mean i dont know if you have a conrete plan, what skills you have since you barely answered the question, your situation etc but this sounds very fantastical to me, you keep coming on here asking these questions like you have no autonomy yourself. Are you ok? Don´t seem very mentally stable from all your posts ive read, im not being rude im genuinely asking

Idk do I seems like unstable? 

I have been into a mental hospital earlier this year but a few months back I've decided to stop taking the injection that they prescribed to me every months forever. But I no longer want to take it. Even going there it was by force. It was without my will. They tied me. But I don't wanna have anything to do with the hospital any longer. That's it. I'm fine. 

I have always been into video editing and had been having a camera since I was young. So it's not something new to me. It I were to do something it would be this. Video editing. 

I don't know if it will do well. That's why I'm asking. I've never completed a project before. Even my university project. I didn't complete it. 

So I want to know and I want to see what a complete thing would be for me. I want to see the final product. I want to create something to it's completion. If I have an infinite amount of time . Without a deadline. I wanna see the complete thing. 

(Editing is a hard thing and for something to be complete it's really a miracle~)

Edited by Sabth

1 minute ago, Sabth said:

Idk do I seems like unstable? 

I have been into a mental hospital earlier this year but a few months back I've decided to stop taking the injection that they prescribed to me every months forever. But I no longer want to take it. Even going there it was by force. It was without my will. They tied me. But I don't wanna have anything to do with the hospital any longer. That's it. I'm fine. 

I have always been into video editing and had been having a camera since I was young. So it's not something new to me. It I were to do something it would be this. Video editing. 

I don't know if it will do well. That's why I'm asking. I've never completed a project before. Even my university project. I didn't complete it. 

Yea a bit, but its ok as long as youre fine doesnt matter what someone else thinks

mm thats great you have visions for yourself. I have no clue about video editing id say if you know yourself enough to know you cant finish projects maybe start there ..

3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Yea a bit, but its ok as long as youre fine doesnt matter what someone else thinks

mm thats great you have visions for yourself. I have no clue about video editing id say if you know yourself enough to know you cant finish projects maybe start there ..

If I were to complete my project back then, it would be great. But it's not completed. I've always thought what it would be if it's complete. 

But I needed, a great amount of time and support to complete it. Which is , impossible for a university course/time..

2 minutes ago, Sabth said:

If I were to complete my project back then, it would be great. But it's not completed. I've always thought what it would be if it's complete. 

But I needed, a great amount of time and support to complete it. Which is , impossible for a university course/time..

Mm I see. Wish you best of luck 

I want to know if making travel video can make a lot of money? 

I can't do this I need to find work first. 

Edited by Sabth

2 hours ago, Sabth said:

And I will include the car in my loan. So it will be much. $18000? Idk. What do you think? Can I pay back the loan by doing these?

1 hour ago, Sabth said:

I want to know if making travel video can make a lot of money? 

You can make money doing this but its going to take tons of work and dedication. You will probably not see get any money until many months/years of consistently uploading. I definitely would not recommend taking out an $18000 loan which you will most likely not be able to pay back. If you take out a loan for a car, youll have to start paying it back immediately. 

Work a real job for a year to save up money. Get some real life experience

there is a probably a 2 percent chance that you would make back enough to pay back the loan fast enough if at all. You would somehow need to make alot of traction instantly, like a million views on your first video and i dont even know if you would get money for that or not.

Edited by Hojo

Maybe do what Peter Santenello does & document what it's really like around the world and have one of the locals show you around for a 40+ minute video?

His channel motto is something like "showing you the world the media doesn't show" or something like that.

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

20 minutes ago, Hojo said:

there is a probably a 2 percent chance that you would make back enough to pay back the loan fast enough if at all. You would somehow need to make alot of traction instantly, like a million views on your first video and i dont even know if you would get money for that or not.

Yes I know it's a risk

4 hours ago, Phil King said:

You can make money doing this but its going to take tons of work and dedication. You will probably not see get any money until many months/years of consistently uploading. I definitely would not recommend taking out an $18000 loan which you will most likely not be able to pay back. If you take out a loan for a car, youll have to start paying it back immediately. 

Work a real job for a year to save up money. Get some real life experience

Actually a car is not a need to me I just wanna practice . Driving in a small car. But otherwise, I couldn't drive. 

This is the kind of short intro video that I made back then :

What do you think? Lol