El Duderino

Getting married soon

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

So I think I'm at SD stage Yellow and I'm getting married in December. She, I believe, is at stage Blue with some aspects of Red and Purple. I'm deeply in love with her. Do you have any advice for me?

^^^.Agreed. OP is settling for less. It isn’t love, it is possession.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

8 hours ago, Phil King said:

Either youre not at yellow or shes higher than blue. Theres literally no way a long term relationship would work out with that much of a difference in development levels.

That’s not remotely true, especially for the higher stages.

Could you be more specific in terms of how your worldviews clash? For example is it a matter of "she is very religious but I am not"?

15 hours ago, El Duderino said:

Hello everyone.

So I think I'm at SD stage Yellow and I'm getting married in December. She, I believe, is at stage Blue with some aspects of Red and Purple. I'm deeply in love with her. Do you have any advice for me?

I am in a long distance relationship with a Morrocon girl and she has a lot of stage blue aspects in her. I'm devouted to her and love her very much.

My advice for you is to dare to choose love. If you really love her and want to be with her, stay devouted to her in the ups and down of your marriage.

If you look at it logicially, it may look like it's going to be very challanging, inconvinient and not going to work but if you love someone or something - you will do everything for that person and relationship..

Is it crazy? Absolutly. But it's the way of the lover - and if you feel like that's your souls path - go all the way!

Much love and blessings

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

7 hours ago, Raze said:

That’s not remotely true, especially for the higher stages

A stage yellow person may be able to be compassionate towards a stage blue/red/purple person, but from the blue/red/purple perspective, yellows world view looks insane and threatening. 

On 9.9.2023 at 6:51 AM, El Duderino said:

So I think I'm at SD stage Yellow

What do you mean by that? What concrete things makes you think there will be a clash?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Phil King said:

A stage yellow person may be able to be compassionate towards a stage blue/red/purple person, but from the blue/red/purple perspective, yellows world view looks insane and threatening. 

You can have relationships with different world views as long as there isn’t major personal value clashing 

Just change your Facebook status to married.

Don't use the governmental route with the paper work.

If you divorce her, there is no need to share anything you worked hard for.

Edited by D2sage

On 9/10/2023 at 0:05 AM, Phil King said:

Some stage blue people can be very accepting too. They think your way of life is wrong but they don't care that much.