Javfly33

What is your opinion on Julien ?

7 posts in this topic

JulienHimself YouTube channel. The guy that used to do stuff with Owen (Tyler RSD).

I watched some of his recent videos and at first I thought "Ok, this guy might have something interesting" but then I got the sense he's just selling empty smoke, just like Owen, he just have this potent effervescent energy in his talks and teaching that initially makes you think he's teaching something powerful. But then it goes anywhere. I don't get the sense he understand what trauma is. It feels he is just trying to heal his clients through brute force on live events in front of 80 people I don't think that's how it works. He might be doing even things worse for this people. Not out of bad intention but out of ignorance.

I might be wrong though...has anyone benefit from him? If yes that would change my mind. 

Julien is basically a 2 in 1 coach in dating/pick-up and healing.

His dating stuff is top notch and that makes him one of the top coaches around. He's more relaxed and action oriented so his stuff can help you get and stay in a relationship. Don't join his 'High vibe' course though as it's hastily done up during his live sessions.

His healing work usually involves letting go, mostly he learnt from the David Hawkin's books. Julien likes to make things simple and his healing work involved people who are usually wounded but not very seriously wounded like clinically depressed. I think he only covered the surface in his courses so you will be disappointed if you expect more.

You seem very experienced over here so there's not much point in joining such courses for the knowledge which you probably already have. If you ever join, it's just for revision and to see how he captivate the audience and keep the crowds happy.

Edited by hyruga

11 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Julien is basically a 2 in 1 coach in dating/pick-up and healing.

He isn’t, he deleted all his dating content and won’t even talk about it now.

Yeah he def tries to heal thru brute force. Some of his therapy sessions on stage are kind of done recklessly. It seems he just recklessly pushes the people to open up 

But particularly his info on healing and letting go, and shadow work are very good. I did his TM a few years ago when it came out first and the theory and practices were pretty damn effective with me

He's actually not a bad teacher but some of the shit he does and says  is weird 

Edited by Jacob Morres

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

.has anyone benefit from him?

I met a lot of people at a free tour who said is transformation mastery program helped them a lot. I also liked seeing him live, he was pretty insightful. He uses a lot of material from Frederick Dodsons level of energy book and David Hawkins work. 

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

It feels he is just trying to heal his clients through brute force on live events in front of 80 people I don't think that's how it works.

I do kinda agree with this. When he does the live trauma healings, he can give people a starting point to where to look and begin to heal, but yeah its pretty rare to release a shit ton of trauma when theres 100+ people looking at you on a stage

8 hours ago, Raze said:

He isn’t, he deleted all his dating content and won’t even talk about it now.

Yeah he barely talked about any dating stuff when i saw him. Just overall general principles to charisma and non neediness. He has a wife and a kid now, and probably wants to try and get away from the controversy in his past