Tudo

There is no such thing as reincarnation

66 posts in this topic

There is no such thing as Kentucky Fried Chicken

Until you were made aware of it ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Do you think that in the eternity of existence only your current experience has existed, or do you think there have been others? If there have been others, where are they now? in the past?

ALL experiences come from ONE source: consciousness. So, technically speaking, deep down, there are no others.

If I start having vivid dreams in the middle of the night while I sleep that I'm an ancient greek warrior, will it be in the past?

The past and future are just completely abstract concepts, so our human mind can make sense of stuff, there are no such things. There is ONLY NOW.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

There is no such thing as Kentucky Fried Chicken

Until you were made aware of it ;)

This comparison is so stupid. Comparing abstract concepts, like consciousness and time to physical objects like some fried chicken lol

Edited by Tudo

7 hours ago, Tudo said:

ALL experiences come from ONE source: consciousness. So, technically speaking, deep down, there are no others.

If I start having vivid dreams in the middle of the night while I sleep that I'm an ancient greek warrior, will it be in the past?

The past and future are just completely abstract concepts, so our human mind can make sense of stuff, there are no such things. There is ONLY NOW.

Its not what I meant. If you see me walking in the street, do you think that I have an experience, or do you think that I'm just an image of your imagination without real experience? Because according the solipsism is the second. 

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Its not what I meant. If you see me walking in the street, do you think that I have an experience, or do you think that I'm just an image of your imagination without real experience? Because according the solipsism is the second. 

Yes, I believe in the second, but you also have experience because"I" will dream your experience at some point. So It's not like It never existed.

@Breakingthewall I don't agree with you, but you have some pretty good points, I will be meditating on these stuff you said in the next few days.

Edited by Tudo

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

It’s not what I meant. If you see me walking in the street, do you think that I have an experience, or do you think that I'm just an image of your imagination without real experience? Because according the solipsism is the second. 

I had a profound mystical experience one time, and I happened to be watching people walking down on the street. 

Both of your questions have merit to them, but exploring them further will bring clarity. Let’s break them down, from the point of view of a mystical experience:

• Do you think that I have an experience? : There is no “me” and a “you”. A better frame would be Consciousness connecting / being aware of Consciousness. 

• Do you think that I'm just an image of your imagination without real experience? : I am you. But wait… didn’t I just say that there’s no “me” and a “you”? Is that a paradox? Certainly. GOD deceives GOD in order to experience GOD. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 minutes ago, Tudo said:

Yes, I believe in the second, but you also have experience because I will dream your experience at some point. So It's not like It never existed.

15 hours ago, Tudo said:

In the sentence you just said there is a subject, you, doing something, dreaming, with a result, an experience or a dream, and you are going to do it in the future, temporality.

I see it differently. the self is not the creator but the result of the appearance of perceiver and perception. the total reality that is defined in a pattern that appears as this experience is impersonal, it is not you, it is not boring, it does not hide things by playing games, it is reality sprouting, your ultimate nature but not "you". and temporality is an apparent barrier. The future is in another dimension than the present. This barrier is fictitious, like any other barrier in infinity .you only perceive your experience because you are your experience. experience is relative, it is created by limiting the infinite to appear finite, because the infinity is not an experience, since it's not "happening", it's absolute, immutable by definition.

Is it possible for this experience to happen simultaneously? I think so, since in infinity there is no difference between simultaneous and successive, and it's obvious that if one experience is apparently happening, it's not the only in the eternity. 

32 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Do you think that I have an experience? : There is no “me” and a “you”. A better frame would be Consciousness connecting / being aware of Consciousness. 

The question would be: do you think that there are many experiences, or that the experience that is happening and is creating a you now is absolute? 

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Is that a paradox? Certainly. GOD deceives GOD in order to experience GOD.

F***ing A, my friend. You got it! B|

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

The question would be: do you think that there are many experiences, or that the experience that is happening and is creating a you now is absolute? 

Like you said yourself: Once you get out of the conceptual mind, the question becomes meaningless. Ruminating on it is really just a diversion tactic... I mean, there is no better way to distract yourself from what is actually going on then thinking about it! ;)

Why so serious?

54 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Like you said yourself: Once you get out of the conceptual mind, the question becomes meaningless. Ruminating on it is really just a diversion tactic... I mean, there is no better way to distract yourself from what is actually going on then thinking about it! ;)

True, getting out of the conceptual is necessary to realize reality, we have to be able to do it at will, but if you are in the conceptual it is inevitable to try to make a map of reality. Maybe it is not impossible, the conceptual mind is reality itself, and its ability to understand does not have to have a limit. Do not confuse the map with reality, but maybe you can make an accurate map.

On 02/09/2023 at 4:00 AM, Razard86 said:

This entire thread is word games.....

spot on

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

the conceptual mind is reality itself

No it isn't... it's a part of reality (like anything else that appears within reality). Only reality is reality!

Do not confuse the map with reality, but maybe you can make an accurate map.

Well, that's what the conceptual mind likes to think so that it can keep on chasing that juicy carrot... which it will never reach, of course. And guess what, that sneaky basterd wouldn't have it any other way, because if it ever were to succeed and reach the (supposedly) desired goal, the job of the mind would be finished - which would be the end of the mind, because now it wouldn't have any purpose anymore and therefore no reason to exist. Sooo, I wouldn't trust that self serving motherfucker if I were you. :P

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

(These links are not embeddable as inline video's because of the limited sharing rights the owner of this channel has configured, someone who is posting a lot of excerpts and some full events by Bashar like this one illegally, but enjoy the spiritual wisdom and meditation while you can)

Bashar Channeling - REINCARNATION. A Deeper Explanation 1of3

https://youtu.be/vb_zb2VtZrM?si=uvls8A0sNGbsK20J

Bashar Channeling - REINCARNATION. A Deeper Explanation 2of3

https://youtu.be/gZUTAB70ccE?si=SmnhTThPMMT5OPD5

Bashar Channeling - REINCARNATION. A Deeper Explanation 3of3 - The MEDITATION

https://youtu.be/oZzTzpN7jAY?si=crZ58VlbdTuy8WVh

I was never interested in reincarnation because it seemed pointless to me. Is it really "you" that is reincarnating if you don't have your memories or anything to do with your personality carried through? I did watch most of the first Bashar video linked above and I think it would be interesting being able to get information from outside consciousnesses telepathically but I don't like reincarnation as a way of conceptualizing it.

14 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

No it isn't... it's a part of reality (like anything else that appears within reality). Only reality is reality!

Well, that's what the conceptual mind likes to think so that it can keep on chasing that juicy carrot... which it will never reach, of course. And guess what, that sneaky basterd wouldn't have it any other way, because if it ever were to succeed and reach the (supposedly) desired goal, the job of the mind would be finished - which would be the end of the mind, because now it wouldn't have any purpose anymore and therefore no reason to exist. Sooo, I wouldn't trust that self serving motherfucker if I were you. :P

You will never be able to make a detailed concept map, but maybe a rough outline. At least something closer to what reality is than the actualized idea: God gets bored and hides from himself to have the pleasure of meeting again, there never was a Big Bang, God deceives himself with that to build a bigger set. credible for his deception. 

Anyway, I can't avoid to try, just a mental excerscise without any importance. The real spirituality is to be able to get out of the conceptual mind

On 9/1/2023 at 7:14 PM, Tudo said:

God "will" have an infinite number of dreams, He "will" dream EVERY POSSIBLE reality. An intelligent alien specimen, a duck, a human, an animal alien. A living creature where gravity is upwards. Where there is some degree of CONSCIOUSNESS will be God.

This reincarnation idea is so nonsense, I don't know where people this stuff from.

i believe this is true or I believe this is not true, in either case, will you find out by believing any one thing? 

On 9/6/2023 at 2:33 AM, Breakingthewall said:

There is only one experience.  Other experiences can only exist within your own experience. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is only one experience.  Other experiences can only exist within your own experience. 

Others or only are just concepts in your mind. You can adopt the concept that there is only your experience, or that there are others. Awakening is to dissolve all the concepts, there is not place for only or many, just limitless, but after, again in the world of the concept, you can elaborate that there is only you, there are others because the infinity can replicate itself, anything. 

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Others or only are just concepts in your mind. You can adopt the concept that there is only your experience, or that there are others. Awakening is to dissolve all the concepts, there is not place for only or many, just limitless, but after, again in the world of the concept, you can elaborate that there is only you, there are others because the infinity can replicate itself, anything. 

This doesn't change the fact that nothing is happening outside of your direct experience.   Anything happening outside of your direct experience is something you are imagining.  Is this not hard to get for you?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This doesn't change the fact that nothing is happening outside of your direct experience.   Anything happening outside of your direct experience is something you are imagining.  Is this not hard to get for you?

Your concept is true and false same time.  Anything happening outside my experience is just an idea, but it doesn't mean that it's not real.  

If for you is useful have this concept, ok, if is more useful to have the other, great too. If you can remove all concepts , better

Edited by Breakingthewall