Sabth

How to get out of negative lifestyle/lifecycle?

24 posts in this topic

I feel like my life now are very negative. I don't even explore my own city. I don't work, so there is no routine that makes me go out everyday. I have been staying at home for long. Once in a while I will go shopping but that too is very rare. Or not often. Other than that, I don't go out. I travel once in a while too. 

Other than that, I don't know what I'm doing with my life. At home. I'm just not doing anything spectacular. 

How can I change this? I don't drive and would need others to drive me to go out (everywhere) that might be the reason why I don't go out that often. What can I do? I really want to change my lifestyle. 

Everyday, I'm just watching YouTube videos, not doing anything. And that's it. Sometimes I will get bored. I don't know what to do with my life. While my age are still increasing. I'm afraid that I would do nothing. And waste my time. 

I don't have plans for the future either. I didn't know how to look for works. This is my problem. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. 

Are you studying?

Why aren't you working? Is it hard to find a good job?

You know what you need to do first , find a job. Idk how it works where you live but somebody gotta know there gotta be some way. Go ask if they’re hiring, look online, ask people you know. Or you’ll start rotting just laying there it’s beginning already I bet 

1 hour ago, hyruga said:

Are you studying?

Why aren't you working? Is it hard to find a good job?

I'm not studying. 

I don't know. I just never look for one and didn't know how. Maybe it's where I'm at. But I never work. Will I get work if I moved somewhere else? 

What kind of job would suit me ?

Edited by Sabth

1 hour ago, Sabth said:

Everyday, I'm just watching YouTube videos

You should stop this mindless distractive youtube binge watching entirely.

58 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Is it possible to get a drivers license? 

Edited by Sabth

42 minutes ago, Sabth said:

I'm not studying. 

I don't know. I just never look for one and didn't know how. Maybe it's where I'm at. But I never work. Will I get work if I moved somewhere else? 

What kind of job would suit me ?

Your family must be quite rich for you to not have to work.

Or your country provides some welfare so you get free gifts for food.

6 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Your family must be quite rich for you to not have to work.

Or your country provides some welfare so you get free gifts for food.

I don't get free gifts for food it's entirely on my parents. If I work I would be rich because everything else is on my parents. I could spend the money on myself~

But, I don't know what to work.... 

Edited by Sabth

20 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

you could make a dream board.

and start taking action, one step at a time. if you try just one new thing every day, three months from now you will have come a long way.

maybe you can start going for walks or go jogging? or start cleaning and re-organising your place, as this will probably have a strong energetic impact and mobilise you:) 

Then help me create one. What should I study and where should I go? (University) 

1 minute ago, Judy2 said:

what's the highest degree you hold?

what types of activities are your skilled at and interested in?

The highest degree that I hold is a pre-university and the degree I didn't get. 

I'm interested in photography and film making. Other than that, back when I was young, I'm into traditional art. And was able to create a lot. But now, these days, it's hard to make even one. So I've stopped. I don't know if I can start again into making arts. 

I also like getting into fitness these days. And style. 

First of all, how old are you. This can determine what type of advice you need. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

25 minutes ago, Sabth said:

Then help me create one. What should I study and where should I go?

You are putting your life in the hands of random strangers on the internet. Your main problem is you have no sense of vision and are stuck in a cycle of apathy. Take a break from all technology for at least 3 days and just stare at a wall with a journal and just write nonstop about what you want out of life.

It would be a very wise investment to get Leos life purpose course and create a compelling vision to get yourself to want to take action everyday. 

Make sure you aren’t low vitamin D, if you are male make sure you aren’t low testosterone 

Hire a cabin in the woods. Live there alone for 1 month and only bring an emergency phone with you. 

Edited by D2sage

1 hour ago, D2sage said:

Hire a cabin in the woods. Live there alone for 1 month and only bring an emergency phone with you. 

Why would I be in a cabin in the woods? I am thinking of working. One month is a long time I could do a lot in one month. How can I be sure that I'm not wasting those times. 

Doing nothing. What if I was murdered, in the cabin? 

After graduating from high school, I did almost the same. I stayed home with my parents and didn't continue college. I started an online business on my own and pursued personal development, but I failed. I saw the results after 10 years of work.

What I suggest for you is to learn to drive or use transportation services, which are widely available online nowadays. Then, find a job that suits you or provides you with new experiences. You can start a self-employed business, or even begin a new business and hire people later. Another option is to learn about investing. Don't forget to understand your value before moving towards your purpose and taking action. But first, take the initiative.

If you have doubts about photography and filmmaking, remember there are numerous ways to generate income from those fields nowadays. Make a decision and do what feels right. Initially, I believed that going to college would waste my time. However, based on my experience, going to university could be a better option than getting stuck. You can connect with new people and explore new places while studying a field that interests you. Life offers a lot to do; for me, I even have to prioritize my activities because there are so many things I want to do.

Today is already September and I wish I could start something new. 

I don't know what to do with my life. I'm currently just staying at home. The last time I went to a park was months ago. I don't know what to do with my life. 

What would make my life's worth it? What do I do to change the quality of my life? I want to work I want to start studying again if that's progress. I want to have a high quality lifestyle. If that meant getting married . And whatever it is I just don't wanna waste my time any longer.  I want a workout but needs guidance. A trainer maybe. But idk how I could do this..