Tudo

I think humans are disgusting

52 posts in this topic

On 8/30/2023 at 6:26 PM, Tudo said:

Humans are so full of shit, they lie, scam, and play games, they are not interested in truth, just defend their point of view to feel good about themselves, and are incredibly selfish. To be honest, I would like to be an evolved alien or animal like a bird.

Humans= pettiness

Well, it's petty of you to find humans petty, but, now I'm just being petty. I find the pettiness of humans amusing, and, I started laughing because that's petty. I need to stop before I infinitely laugh.

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Elsewhere is where you are supposed to forget about the Absolute.   But this place is special.  It is about speaking and talking about the Absolute.    This where we can be free to talk about the Absolute from the Absolute perspective.   And we shouldn't be shunned for it.  For the same reason we should be able to experience the human experience out in the "world".  This place is and should be a place where we come to discuss topics that transcend human existence.   

What is the 'absolute' perspective'? 

Lol, I don't want to accept? Says fucking who?

Of course I didn't pull any of this out of thin air. Neither did you (or anyone else, for that matter). Where would you be without Leo's videos, this forum, Sadguru's teachings? Where would Leo be without all of the stuff he's been studying over the past decade? Where would Sadguru be without his Indian upbringing and studies of Yogic traditions?

See, that's the magic of duality: All things are interconnected in an endless divine dance, touching, nudging and influencing each other, passing along the torch and sharing the common energy. Where do you draw the line between "your" wisdom and someone else's? Between "your" life story and that of other people? And yet there is the appearance of otherness that makes life so endlessly entertaining and fascinating; and yet there is "me" over here and "you" over there! THAT is the paradoxical beauty of existence!

The point of spirituality is to not depend of human writings, mind games and narratives. 

And yet you use the persona to get ahead in life and have an absolute ball along the way. I mean, just look at us two jokers, pretending to be two different people, arguing and bickering for the sheer glorious heck of it! THIS is what puts all beauty and spice into life, for heaven's sake! Don't you see it?

Duality is the greatest gift that God has ever created for itself. Without it, you could not have any experience of any kind whatsoever, so learn to appreciate it, my friend.

I don't know what is 'duality'.

Edited by Javfly33

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

What is the 'absolute' perspective'? 

You find yourself "elsewhere".  Meaning in the world of duality.  So to say you aren't human is looking at it from the Absolute perspective.   You are already divided and in the world of perspectives.   So you might as well make the best of.it my friend.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You find yourself "elsewhere".  Meaning in the world of duality.  So to say you aren't human is looking at it from the Absolute perspective.   You are already divided and in the world of perspectives.   So you might as well make the best of.it my friend.

Where is this world of duality? ?

@Bazooka Jesus To summarize, what I wanted to say is that there is no soul, identity, I, or consciousness inside the human body that you think you are.

When you see the human body you have with the same inclusion or exclusion as your car, your bike, or the can of Coca-Cola you just drank, then we say you are In Yoga, or Truth. 

We are always in Union, but a lack of awareness can make it seem as that there is "two": "outer world" Vs "me inside the body".

Dissolving this imaginary boundary, is one of the main points of spirituality.

@Inliytened1 There is no two perspectives. There's either Truth, or falsehood. Union, or separation.

Now.

Edited by Javfly33

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Inliytened1 There is no two perspectives. There's either Truth, or falsehood. Union, or separation.

Isn't that your perspective? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Isn't that your perspective? :)

Why you messing up his game? LOL....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, Naomi said:

@Leo Gura would you consider talking about alien love? i wannnnnnnnna know hehe

Gotta be sweet. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 4.9.2023 at 9:38 AM, Javfly33 said:

The point of spirituality is to not depend of human writings, mind games and narratives.

You mean narratives such as "you are not human"?

On 4.9.2023 at 9:38 AM, Javfly33 said:

I don't know what is 'duality'.

Of course you do. You just pretend that you don't.

You don't "awaken" by sweeping duality under the rug and pretending that it isn't a thing. You awaken by opening your eyes and seeing that which is obviously the case.

On 4.9.2023 at 5:27 PM, Javfly33 said:

@Bazooka Jesus To summarize, what I wanted to say is that there is no soul, identity, I, or consciousness inside the human body that you think you are.

When you see the human body you have with the same inclusion or exclusion as your car, your bike, or the can of Coca-Cola you just drank, then we say you are In Yoga, or Truth. 

We are always in Union, but a lack of awareness can make it seem as that there is "two": "outer world" Vs "me inside the body".

Dissolving this imaginary boundary, is one of the main points of spirituality..

I understand all of this. But it isn't the whole story.

The other side of the story is that you are Javier, you live in Spain, you are living a human life. And no matter how many grand awakening experiences you are going to have, you wont weasel your way out of this.

Why so serious?

On 4.9.2023 at 2:11 AM, Inliytened1 said:

Elsewhere is where you are supposed to forget about the Absolute.   But this place is special.  It is about speaking and talking about the Absolute.    This where we can be free to talk about the Absolute from the Absolute perspective.   And we shouldn't be shunned for it.  For the same reason we should be able to experience the human experience out in the "world".  This place is and should be a place where we come to discuss topics that transcend human existence.   

I see what you are saying. But this work is about finding the right balance imo. Spiritual bypassing can get you into really deep shit if you're not careful.

I mean, no offense, but it's just too absurd to hear someone constany talk about their decidedly human problems on other subforums and then come here and act like they don't even understand what the concept of duality & being human even means. Jeez... what is this, improv theater class?

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?