Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

How can we win over the ego: is not easy, but is worth trying

10 posts in this topic

It seems that this Game of the ego VS awareness, of chaos VS silence, of peace, light VS turmoil and depression, this is a game no God up in the Sky Will save us.

Since we are God, the whole reality, we are inside our own trap, how can we get out outside our trap? It seems the solution is with Direct consciousness, direct activation of ourselves, always in the now .

There is no mercy, no morality, no luck, and no karma that Will "make things fair". Is Either you push the right buttons Now, or you dont.

Now, the thing is, It seems that the buttons are not outside. The buttons are not in ideas or thoughts, the buttons are within.

The Button, or panel of control, is You. You activate yourself (Awaken) intensely enough so you are more important than a thought.

You activate yourself enough that your existence is being perceived enough, so your existence is more "Big" and significant than a thought or psychological phenomena.

Im talking about Being/Activating yourself intensely enough that you cut through the thoughts. The thougths are always vibratorily lower than you (because you are the absolute "Top" in terms if vibration), so when you are activated, thoughts are a second phenomena. 

This is not about not having thoughts, this is about thoughts not being anymore your reality or your sense of being. 

You actívate yourself enough that you are grounded in what you are, directly (not an idea! Directly!), from that place, you can cut through all thoughts. Sort of like, you can be aware of your heart pumping if you need to, to see if tour heart rate is OK, but you can freely stop being aware of It the next second. 

We need this freedom and this power to operate at our highest posibility. If Direct consciouness does not happen, there is no way the mind Will save us,there is no way we are winning.

Is always about Now, is never a thought story or an idea.

Edited by Sincerity
Removed newlines for readibility

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

It seems that this Game of the ego VS awareness, of chaos VS silence, of peace, light VS turmoil and depression, this is a game no God up in the Sky Will save us.

Since we are God, the whole reality, we are inside our own trap, how can we get out outside our trap? It seems the solution is with Direct consciousness, direct activation of ourselves, always in the now .

There is no mercy, no morality, no luck, and no karma that Will "make things fair". Is Either you push the right buttons Now, or you dont.

Now, the thing is, It seems that the buttons are not outside. The buttons are not in ideas or thoughts, the buttons are within.

The Button, or panel of control, is You. You activate yourself (Awaken) intensely enough so you are more important than a thought.

You activate yourself enough that your existence is being perceived enough, so your existence is more "Big" and significant than a thought or psychological phenomena.

Im talking about Being/Activating yourself intensely enough that you cut through the thoughts. The thougths are always vibratorily lower than you (because you are the absolute "Top" in terms if vibration), so when you are activated, thoughts are a second phenomena. 

This is not about not having thoughts, this is about thoughts not being anymore your reality or your sense of being. 

You actívate yourself enough that you are grounded in what you are, directly (not an idea! Directly!), from that place, you can cut through all thoughts. Sort of like, you can be aware of your heart pumping if you need to, to see if tour heart rate is OK, but you can freely stop being aware of It the next second. 

We need this freedom and this power to operate at our highest posibility. If Direct consciouness does not happen, there is no way the mind Will save us,there is no way we are winning.

Is always about Now, is never a thought story or an idea.

Self-Delusion^^^^ This entire post is you sharing your thoughts.....I thought it wasn't about thoughts?

Don't demonize thoughts, thoughts are how you create. The purpose of the Spiritual Practices that teach to detach from thought is due to Modern Culture having a BIAS towards thought as truth and not realizing that Silence is a part of TRUTH as well. The truth is what is...and right now...you are sending a contradictory message. You say its not about thoughts while taking the time to share your thoughts. Your better off following your advice and being silent....you can lead by example through silence and indirectly teach. 

Or you can explain that the purpose of your teaching is a POINTER and that thoughts AREN'T BAD, but that you seek to push those receptive to Silence and to explore that aspect of Reality and see what comes up. The purpose of communication is clarity. But you are too BIASED to see that all you teach is separation and demonization because you push finite perspectives and push them as ABSOLUTIST.

Anytime you push a message it is NOT ABOUT YOU. Your aim should always be to put out something to the best of your ability that can give someone the whole picture. If I just read what you wrote and had never heard another Spiritual Teaching I would have thought that thoughts were evil.

Also my entire post was EGO so take from it what you will.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

That's right, you have to be able to let go of your mind. reality is fluid, it is a flow, and the mind compartmentalizes the flow, captures it, like a photograph, interprets it and apparently stops it, blocks you. the mind is greed, since its purpose is conservation, survival. It is extremely useful for that, but at the price of becoming a blocked being. all interpretation is greed, and impedes the flow. stopping the mind is generosity, releasing it into the void and being now

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

16 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Good insight, I would say that the thoughts are you, but at the same time they are something alien to you. You as an individual being are mind, perception, movement. Thought is something learned, it comes from outside, it is programming. It is the collective mind entering you and possessing you to use your processing power. This is inevitable, language is this and you, as an individual being, are not worth more than a larva, you need the collective to survive. the problem with being enslaved like this is that it makes your life an alienated, miserable shit, suffering.  the solution is understanding, total clarity, mastery of yourself, detaching of the thought.

"Ego" is God. "Ego" is You.

You will never win over yourself. It's like your one arm wrestling with the other one.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I would say that the thoughts are you, but at the same time they are something alien to you.

I would say they are neither. Thoughts just ARE.

Why so serious?

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

I would say they are neither. Thoughts just ARE.

Yes, in the sense that everything is one, etc, but in a relative sense, as a human. 

we all are at thought's mercy, we latch onto them and assert imperiously this is how things are

we need thought at our mercy and in order to do that we had better spend time living without them running things

then we can come back and start enjoying thought, truth, the works

18 hours ago, Razard86 said:

. If I just read what you wrote and had never heard another Spiritual Teaching I would have thought that thoughts were evil.

Also my entire post was EGO so take from it what you will.

@Razard86 Thoughts are not evil, but is the relationship with thoughts that is unhealthy.

If I pick up a glass of water when im thirsty, thats a great use of my intelligence.

But if It comes to a point where i can just not let go of the glass of water when i want and im holding it constantly in my hand, then i have a serious problem.

Edited by Javfly33