Princess Arabia

Powerful

318 posts in this topic

@Princess Arabia I'm just pointing out that I see most of these as superficial and lightweight. Maybe that's why they're so popular in the first place.

As I'm biased towards what's real, that's what I recommend. Otherwise enjoy your beliefs.

Edited by UnbornTao

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Noob... As if there is something objective. 

Noob... as if there is something subjective. ;)

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

😂🤭 @Bazooka Jesus

😝🙃🥸💥🦭🏵🍀☢️🔆

Why so serious?

51 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Princess Arabia

Don't put others on a pedestal. Nothing good ever comes of it.

Who am I putting on a pedestal. Please quote where I've done that. I myself always say don't put people on a pedestal. If you're referring to my statements to @Razard86show me how what I said was putting him on a pedestal. I won't say anymore until I'm sure of.what you're referring.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

@Princess Arabia I'm just pointing out that I see most of these as superficial and lightweight. Maybe that's why they're so popular in the first place.

As I'm biased towards what's real, that's what I recommend. Otherwise enjoy your beliefs.

Popular? Ever see the superficiality of the celebrity videos where there are millions and millions of views. Now that's superficial and considered popular.

The "Be Something Wonderful" videos I share are changing lives. If you ever took the time to watch those videos, look in the comments and was a part of the community you would see how influential his videos are. There are real life circumstances, including a specific person on this forum who came here for advice, and that I recommended this channel, to that has left me personal messages on how since he's been watching the BSW channel how they have been following his teachings and have seen  dramatic improvements  in their life and couldn't thank me enough. You're a mod, if you can check people's messages go.check my pm's and you'll see all the messages I've received. 

How about asking me first what are the benefits I've seen or experienced personally for myself from certain information I've been getting from wherever, before telling me to go "enjoy my beliefs". Just this alone tells me you're not coming from a place of true authenticity and that you're just assuming things and believing things without merit. 

You have a right to your opinions and your own beliefs, and I respect your right to say whatever you feel about a particular thing, but you're not just saying you find these videos superficial and lightweight, you're saying to me "enjoy my beliefs" as if you're criticizing them. 

I don't see where on this forum, except for comments here or there and replying to others' posts where you are supplying useful information and starting threads of value where we can probably learn something from and you're entitled to that because.its just a forum. 

I've seen a lot of negativity on this forum, a lot of depressed people, a lot of female bashing and a lot of suicidal talk, ever think to go on those threads and tell them to go enjoy their beliefs that's causing those tendencies? No, you'd rather tell someone who is trying to make a real difference the best they know how, and who is not spreading negative drama and bashing people and who is getting real life thankful messages, to go enjoy their beliefs. 

I respect your right to do and be whatever it is you choose and to show up here however you see fit for yourself, please respect mine and my attempts at trying to share information that might be beneficial to others, because I'm not sharing anything superficial. These are things of a Spiritual nature and, while they may not be for everybody, some of them are. 

I'm just expressing how I feel and my take on your response, nothing personal. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

You guys need to relax, there is value in all of that. That's why sometimes i talk like a hardcore nondualist, sometimes like a new agey type, someone like a philosopher who is critical of all of that, and so on. There's value and a kernel of truth in all of that if you can be wise enough and aware enough to see. 

You are functioning at the "it is this or that" mentally, most of you, and that makes you rigid and unable to move through the maneuvers. Being so rigid about your socalled truths make you unable to surf with the flow, and then you become addicted to a linguistic and mental frame, like the unaware normies. 

Edited by Vibroverse

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

You guys need to relax, there is value in all of that. That's why sometimes i talk like a hardcore nondualist, sometimes like a new agey type, someone like a philosopher who is critical of all of that, and so on. There's value and a kernel of truth in all of that if you can be wise enough and aware enough to see. 

What you just said is exactly what the lady in the "New Age" video, i shared last, said. To not bash any of the "Ages" teachings because they all have something of value. I don't just go out and bash things without atleast exploring for myself. 

And, BTW, I am relaxed, just responding. 

16 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What you just said is exactly what the lady in the "New Age" video, i shared last, said. To not bash any of the "Ages" teachings because they all have something of value. I don't just go out and bash things without atleast exploring for myself. 

And, BTW, I am relaxed, just responding. 

Yeah, i'm aware of the work of most of those guys, including that lady, to some extent. And yeah, as i said, i find value in that. I'm a sufi sometimes, and a vedantin sometimes, and a new ager sometimes, in a sense, haha. 

To me, they are different reflections of myself, in the form of appearing space and time, so to speak, and so i find value in each of them from time to time, depending on what i need in the moment, you see. 

So, i still have my worries and doubts, and things i work on, and things i need to work on, because i am still in this human form, i don't need to behave like i have found all the answers etc. 

Edited by Vibroverse

@Princess Arabia To be clear, I'm not undermining the influence of belief. They can be powerful, and that's what I'm alluding to. I meant it, enjoy your beliefs, also as a way to acknowledge that that's the domain we're dealing with.

What makes a difference are your actions and disposition. If belief can be powerful, imagine encountering something as is. Assumptions make that experience more difficult. In any case, you'll do what you'll do, if you want it to be powerful make sure it is indeed powerful.

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Noob... as if there is something subjective. ;)

😝🙃🥸💥🦭🏵🍀☢️🔆

Well, if ya wanna get technical, the only objectivity is Subjectivity :)

"The universe is simply an Absolute Relativity". 

Thus - if he's got the answer to solve suffering, I've got a get rich quick scheme you can also follow.  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Princess Arabia To be clear, I'm not undermining the influence of belief. They can be powerful, and that's what I'm alluding to. I meant it, enjoy your beliefs, also as a way to acknowledge that that's the domain we're dealing with.

What makes a difference are your actions and disposition. If belief can be powerful, imagine encountering something as is. Assumptions make that experience more difficult. In any case, you'll do what you'll do, if you want it to be powerful make sure it is indeed powerful.

No problem..your beliefs and focus determine what you see and experience, there's nothing "as is", this is why things are constantly changing. The only thing constant is change and the I AM. Thank you for your response.

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

7 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Nice. Love these simple "teachings". Simple but effective.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

No problem..your beliefs and focus determine what you see and experience, there's nothing "as is", this is why things are constantly changing. The only thing constant is change and the I AM. Thank you for your response.

You don't know that, that's what I mean by assuming things.

You're welcome.

31 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

You don't know that, that's what I mean by assuming things.

You're welcome.

You're also assuming that I don't know.

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're also assuming that I don't know.

A reasonable one. Sounds like you're coming from belief systems.

We assess things to happen, getting it as itself is getting its nature. If that isn't held as possible for whatever reason, no point in looking into things.

Edited by UnbornTao

Sounds like you're coming from belief systems.

That's a belief.

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's a belief.

It's an extrapolation based on the way you come across, not everything is a belief.

Being grounded is useful.

Just now, UnbornTao said:

It's an extrapolation based on the way you come across, not everything is a belief.

Being grounded is useful.

Ok. Thank you for your input on the matter.

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Ok. Thank you for your input on the matter.

fair enough.