Princess Arabia

Powerful

320 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Full of hype and superficiality. Not worth it.

May I ask what are you referring to. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

On 03/11/2023 at 2:46 AM, Princess Arabia said:

May I ask what are you referring to. 

Why the rhetoric and show? What is he trying to get across? Where is he coming from? What is the communication doing, whether it sounds good or not? Seems geared more to sales than to simple communication.

Edited by UnbornTao

11 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Am I attracted to it because it sounds good, makes me feel good, is convincing and easy to believe? Does believing in that let me off the hook?

There are some effective teachers out there (Rupert Spira, Adyashanti, Leo), why waste your time with subpar teachings? 

I'm not against the principle behind his communication per se, but why shroud it in mystery and rhetoric? Why that "salesman-like" presentation? Why not get at the heart of the matter?

Asking oneself questions such as "What is the author actually getting across?" and "What experience and "place" is he/she coming from?" can be useful for determining a teacher's authenticity.

Ok

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

On 10/15/2023 at 2:05 PM, woohoo123 said:

Thanks. Not denying the power of human spirit, determination and will. 

I think the main thing which irks me about LOA is it sets people up thinking they are guaranteed to succeed if they have the right 'vibration'. I follow combat sports closely, and I have seen this makes the ego very fragile. People literally have breakdowns after they lose championship fights, because they have never entertained the idea of failure and when this happens it completely destroys them mentally. Their entire identity was built on being an undefeated, unstoppable champion.

I think we should have an indomitable will and a vision for success, but also at the same time be open that ultimately the Universe does not have to conform to our desires no matter how badly we want them. That doesn't mean we don't try and it doesn't have to be disheartening, rather for me it is a more accurate view of reality.

There is a time and place for the LOA message but I think at some point we must also embrace our limitations, else I think we are setting ourselves up for a ticking time bomb.

^^^Sorry if I come across as "mean" this is just how I developed my mind, I constructed a mind from small that doesn't allow excuses so when my mind constructs arguments that I think are weak I directly attack them. Also the competition remark in my comment is just saying that people who have not competed at a high level do not understand certain things. When I say compete it doesn't have to be sports either, psychological warfare is in chess, video games, even personal relationships LOL. It's a deep topic if you are ever interested in it. 

Now regarding LOA, for some reason I have a bias against doing any of the LOA practices. So I cannot speak if it is valid, but because I know reality is a dream, and whatever your ego focuses on and bullshits its way into can actually become true for it. This is why a lie and the truth are the same thing. For example....majority of humans believe the Materialist Paradigm so for them in their reality this is true. So you could say...if you wanted that humankind....manifested the material lens through which they experience reality.

When I awoke out of this dream, I had to learn all the spiritual doctrines, make sense of it, and then convince myself it was true and that awakening was possible. I then meditated and surrendered to that possibility becoming actuality and it did. You could argue that this was LOA. So again...I can't dismiss LOA because it is so closely tied to everything I accomplished in my life. It's just....well...as you said it's marketed that you will always get what you go after and I don't believe that. 

In fact not a single LOA person will ever tell you that, when you don't get it they will say it wasn't for you. LOL. So trust me I get your resistance I have it too, but recognize that resistance...is just bias and bias is a lack of truth and bias is what causes all of us to be stupid. Stupidity is just bias. So I am aware that I am too stupid to investigate LOA, because it is uncomfortable for me to take it seriously because it feels like bullshit to me. But I know it has validity to it, but because I am not desirous of material gain I don't have the desire to investigate it and seek its limits. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Just want to say, if don't "believe" in LOA but do hold the belief that reality is imaginary, or maybe you've even proved that to yourself. Then you do not understand LOA. These two things go hand in hand instead of contradicting each other.

LOA and the creation of reality being manifested within imagination are the exact same thing.

LOA basically says that anything can be achieved so long as you remove limits from your mind, this is what we agree to be true here is it not?

Edited by Francis777

Yes. Any time you want something to happen, you take it for granted; as a foregone conclusion. Then you just do the steps here and now required to move things forward, and you’re not wasting energy wondering if you’re doing or saying the wrong thing. Works with pickup too.

Be Still And Know That You Are God.

@Princess Arabia

If you find it inspiring and it works for you, great, enjoy. 

Remember to be grounded.

Edited by UnbornTao

7 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

@Princess Arabia

You know, if it works for you, great. 

Also we should ask: what is actually taking place? Always useful to remember this so that our inquiry is grounded.

Enojy.

Did you watch the video?

2 hours ago, Francis777 said:

Just want to say, if don't "believe" in LOA but do hold the belief that reality is imaginary, or maybe you've even proved that to yourself. Then you do not understand LOA. These two things go hand in hand instead of contradicting each other.

LOA and the creation of reality being manifested within imagination are the exact same thing.

LOA basically says that anything can be achieved so long as you remove limits from your mind, this is what we agree to be true here is it not?

You aren't going to be manifesting bird wings onto your human body unless you are in a God Consciousness state. LOA has a particular ideology there is some nuance to it. It's not exactly the same thing. For example.... the ego is not going to get whatever it desires. Go do LOA on a billion dollars then and see what happens. Now am I saying I am correct? Truthfully I don't know because I haven't investigated LOA fully, all I can say is from my perspective all reality wants to do is to teach the ego the value of selflessness. Everything points to that. All conflict, war, suffering, pain is just selfishness. Life is only hard, because humans refuse to respect the sovereignty of each other.

From my perspective life is just a story of what love is, which is selflessness and it is taught by learning to let go of control. To accept whatever arises. No matter how difficult, how brutal, how insensitive, and the irony is....you are always doing it....you just forgot what you actually are.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

16 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Did you watch the video?

The first one. I hear some of its points but still it doesn't sound like clear communication to me. Still think selling beliefs is common. But again, not to downplay the influence of beliefs, they can be powerful. For example, "framing" is useful advice, but at the same time it lacks grounding. "If wishes were horses, the beggar would ride."

What did you take of it?

Now, this is POWERFUL!

Edited by Princess Arabia

30 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Now, this is POWERFUL!

Yes he understands. Always judge a teaching by self-love, for those who don't like the word love, you can replace it with care. You only pay attention to what you care about. You will only sacrifice and give your all for what you care about. You will only die for what you care about. So don't like the word love? Use the word care.

You can only fight, kill, and survive, because you care. But the greatest care, is to care so much...that you don't care. Why? Because the greatest care is always at play so there is nothing to care about. LOL. Nothing to care about, so care about what you want.

21 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Yes he understands. Always judge a teaching by self-love, for those who don't like the word love, you can replace it with care. You only pay attention to what you care about. You will only sacrifice and give your all for what you care about. You will only die for what you care about. So don't like the word love? Use the word care.

You can only fight, kill, and survive, because you care. But the greatest care, is to care so much...that you don't care. Why? Because the greatest care is always at play so there is nothing to care about. LOL. Nothing to care about, so care about what you want.

Yes, I love listening to him and watching his channel. Yes, there is nothing to care about because care is taking care of itself.

33 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, I love listening to him and watching his channel. Yes, there is nothing to care about because care is taking care of itself.

You got it!!! Now that's wisdom right there talking!!! Look at wisdom thy name is Princess Arabia!!

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You got it!!! Now that's wisdom right there talking!!! Look at wisdom thy name is Princess Arabia!!

Everyday I'm into this shit. Everyday I'm becoming more and more aware of this shit. This shit won't leave me alone, even if itry. So now this shit is starting to get cemented into my brain and this shit has become the best nuisance one can ever imagine. God, I love this shit. Shit has never smelt so good and taste so good. This shit is the I AM. Lol

Edited by Princess Arabia

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Everyday I'm into this shit. Everyday I'm becoming more and more aware of this shit. This shit won't leave me alone, even if itry. So now this shit is starting to get cemented into my brain and this shit has become the best nuisance one can ever imagine. God, I love this shit. Shit has never smelt so good and taste so good. This shit is the I AM. Lol

Its the best drug!!