Someone here

Solipsism syndrome

53 posts in this topic

On 8/26/2023 at 2:47 PM, Someone here said:

No .it actually says the self (my individual self as Someone here ) is the only real conscious field in existence. It says there is no one looking through any eyes except me . That's the definition of metaphysical solipsism. You can Google it.  I'm not entirely sure if this is true . But I lean more towards Epistemological solipsism (you can Google that too ). It states that my mind is the only CERTAIN mind .

No it doesn't. It says there is one Consciousness. It is NOT saying your individual self is all that is. How the hell you corrupt this so quickly? You of all people on here should know what it is saying.

In your dreams at night, the first person perspective in that dream is imaginary. When you wake up it is seen to be just as imaginary as the so called others.

What isn't imaginary is the Consciousness. This Consciousness cannot go anywhere. Because it is all pervasive. That is the only thing there is. Stop letting your ego co-opt this. Your ego is no different than anybody's ego. Your ego is not the only one, it is not given that power. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 answer me this ..are we both conscious and have awareness simultaneously right now?  Or is it just me? Or just you ?

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Razard86 answer me this ..are we both conscious and have awareness simultaneously right now?  Or is it just me? Or just you ?

On 8/26/2023 at 2:47 PM, Someone here said:

No .it actually says the self (my individual self as Someone here ) is the only real conscious field in existence. It says there is no one looking through any eyes except me . That's the definition of metaphysical solipsism. You can Google it.  I'm not entirely sure if this is true . But I lean more towards Epistemological solipsism (you can Google that too ). It states that my mind is the only CERTAIN mind .

I already answered. Your awareness is MY awareness. Awareness is NOT human. You are NOT human. Stop thinking you are human. You are a MIND. This mind is infinite, and is AWARE that it IS. You divide infinity when you say is it me or just you.

This is why I said. You need an awakening. Intellect and logic cannot suffice. I'll explain....even after awakening my ego...is still confused. It both gets it, and doesn't. Know why? Because every ego wants absolute control. When you awaken to yourself as God your ego will be like....why the hell you put me through all this? 

Then it realizes it is just a construct a medium to experience duality. It's no different than you playing Mario and Mario realizes he isn't just some character jumping around....he is the entire game.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Someone here  you dont have a body where your head is is the edge of the universe. you are the universe looking in on itself and it sets its limits at the eye and looks into itself by talking to itself. pretend where the void where your head is is the edge of the universe there is nothing there. then take the light you are the light, and you are the light reflecting off the edge of the universe looking into itself and talking and thinking about itself.

then it takes the feelings and realizes they arent outside of itself in a body they are inside of itself.the feeling of your right toe is inside your awareness not in your feet down there its all in one spot where your mind is.

what if the edge of the universe and the center of the universe were clashing together for eternity and this clashing created such an intense explosion that it lights the entire field of view of god and thats a frame of your existence,

who has a conscious experience at that point?

god

Edited by Hojo

Consciousness and awareness has you and everyone else. The logic has to be switched around. Consciousness is not given to, or possesed by you. Instead you and the rest of us are manifestations of consciousness and awareness. The illusion of ownership is strong, but it's just an illusion.

It's extremely difficult to get a grip of, but consciousness just isn't a thing that can be counted. There isn't one consciousness or many, it just isn't an attribute it has. Consciousness is literally everything.

Every single word and concept you could ever use is a product of consciousness and awareness - that makes words and concepts useless in capturing its totally, except to satisfy the thin sliver of consciousness that wants answers couched in language and logic and equivalences.

All stories and explanations are false.

21 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, it can. I don't think anyone can know this for sure without using psychedelics or have had mystical experiences or NDE's, idk, but what I do know is time and time again I've continuously experienced how I've placed things, people and experiences in my life and it wasn't luck or chance. I constantly tests this and no amount of others would have brought these things to pass. Don't know if I'm expressing this correctly as in the phrase " placing things", but it's mind-blowing to me and they are just minor things or what I conceive to be minor. It's a game I play with myself all the time, and the results are always shocking how things always line up.

It changes your everyday experiences by increasing your abilities to trust yourself amongst other things.

Do you mean Law of assumption ?

I use LOA and It works... Just like lucid dreaming, when you know you're dreaming you can change it the way you want..by changing the identity-memories-stories, etc. It works. The more you know it's a dream, the faster it changes...

Tom Kearin explains it in his videos with great details. @besomethingwonderful on youtube.

https://youtu.be/SWL0SA36_UM?si=k3wWDSrBZZvfHz2I

Screenshot_20230828_145030_YouTube.jpg

Edited by fgh96

12 hours ago, LastThursday said:

Consciousness and awareness has you and everyone else

except there is not a you

37 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

except there is not a you

13 hours ago, LastThursday said:

you and the rest of us are manifestations of consciousness and awareness

We all exist. It's just that we're side effects, not the main event.

All stories and explanations are false.

57 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

We all exist. It's just that we're side effects, not the main event.

Sure. I meant there is not a you that is below consciousness, or that is held by consciousness

2 hours ago, fgh96 said:

Do you mean Law of assumption ?

I use LOA and It works... Just like lucid dreaming, when you know you're dreaming you can change it the way you want..by changing the identity-memories-stories, etc. It works. The more you know it's a dream, the faster it changes...

Tom Kearin explains it in his videos with great details. @besomethingwonderful on youtube.

https://youtu.be/SWL0SA36_UM?si=k3wWDSrBZZvfHz2I

Screenshot_20230828_145030_YouTube.jpg

Have you been successful at lucid dreaming?  It's kind of a mind blower that we are in a dream right now.  It's too shocking.  But that's the very mechanism that keeps you asleep.   In this dream I am lucid some of the time.  But in my night dreams I can never accomplish it.  Perhaps because i dont stay assleep long enough - and its not as engrossing.  So i guess its a dream of mine to lucid dream at night  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Have you been successful at lucid dreaming?  It's kind of a mind blower that we are in a dream right now.  It's too shocking.  But that's the very mechanism that keeps you asleep.   In this dream I am lucid some of the time.  But in my night dreams I can never accomplish it.  Perhaps because i dont stay assleep long enough - and its not as engrossing.  So i guess its a dream of mine to lucid dream at night  

Yes, Almost every week I experience it, sometimes it is more real than the waking state experience but as the identity in the dream state is not strong, it tends to collapse very fast. you must not get excited or identify again with your waking state identity by remembering it or feeling you're in your body now. There are techniques that help you to have a lucid dream at night. You can use the law of assumption for that too. Actually, I think it is the very mechanism that you are experiencing everything whether it be higher states of consciousness or the void state. 
You can never accomplish it ,exactly because you think so. You have identified with an identity that can't have lucid dreams. Change your identity, memories, and beliefs, and see what happens. 
Fears and desires are also related to the identity. As much as I know, by assuming an identity that is OK with living in a waking dream and actually enjoys it, the fear will vanish. I was afraid to see other people do what I wanted them to do, but after a while, it became natural to me and it occurs more and more. This Naturalness is crucial for the manifestation of the desired reality since every state is natural to its corresponding identity( because of the stories of that identity- a bad trip although it seems scary, is natural to the identity that is experiencing it, also God state must be natural for The God identity, not scary as some reported. being scared is probably caused by identifying with an identity that doesn't consider itself for that reality and is just a passenger)

Edited by fgh96

20 minutes ago, fgh96 said:

Yes, Almost every week I experience it, sometimes it is more real than the waking state experience but as the identity in the dream state is not strong, it tends to collapse very fast. you must not get excited or identify again with your waking state identity by remembering it or feeling you're in your body now. There are techniques that help you to have a lucid dream at night. You can use the law of assumption for that too. Actually, I think it is the very mechanism that you are experiencing everything whether it be higher states of consciousness or the void state. 
You can never accomplish it ,exactly because you think so. You have identified with an identity that can't have lucid dreams. Change your identity, memories, and beliefs, and see what happens. 
Fears and desires are also related to the identity. As much as I know, by assuming an identity that is OK with living in a waking dream and actually enjoys it, the fear will vanish. I was afraid to see other people do what I wanted them to do, but after a while, it became natural to me and it occurs more and more. This Naturalness is crucial for the manifestation of the desired reality since every state is natural to its corresponding identity( because of the stories of that identity- a bad trip although it seems scary, is natural to the identity that is experiencing it, also God state must be natural for The God identity, not scary as some reported. being scared is probably caused by identifying with an identity that doesn't consider itself for that reality and is just a passenger)

I think it's because of what you said.  That the dream state is not as strong.   But yes also because in the waking dream it just comes natural to me.  In my night time dreams there is an awareness- a meta awareness which i have here, that is simply not present there.  So perhaps there, like you said, I would need to put forth the conscious effort.  Here, there is no need for that.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

one MIND one mind one world, mind filters MIND into world

awakening is mind yields, MIND pervades

disempower mind is to ignore every arising thought