Bazooka Jesus

Travelling through India for three months ॐ

158 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, An young being said:

@Schizophonia are you from India? You seem to know very much about it.

No, i'm french.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

56 minutes ago, An young being said:

I can see that you are very excited, but I would advice you to keep your expectations down. That will help you enjoy India in the natural way.

Don't worry, brother. Life has already successfully taught me that the best expectation is no expectation at all. ;)

If I seem exited to you, it is probably because I am just incredibly exited about existence itself atm. I mean... look around! Isn't all this stuff amazing?

The upcoming trip to India is just the cherry on top. :D

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Don't worry, brother. Life has already successfully taught me that the best expectation is no expectation at all. ;)

If I seem exited to you, it is probably because I am just incredibly exited about existence itself atm. I mean... look around! Isn't all this stuff amazing?

Then you would have no problem enjoying India! I am a guy who loves being anonymous, but if you need any help in visiting India, you can post it here or message privately. Even though I hadn't visited many places, I have visited major cities and watched too much YouTube travel vlogs, so I might be able to help you if I can.

13 minutes ago, An young being said:

Then you would have no problem enjoying India! I am a guy who loves being anonymous, but if you need any help in visiting India, you can post it here or message privately. Even though I hadn't visited many places, I have visited major cities and watched too much YouTube travel vlogs, so I might be able to help you if I can.

Thank you so much, my man. I'll let you know if/when I need some advice! 9_9

Why so serious?

Exciting.

I think you will have a plan in the begining. And then after a short time all your plans will crumble and you'll be swept away in directions and encounters you have not imagined or ever would've planned for yourself. Then all that remains is to go with the flow ??‍♂️

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

11 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Are you planning to visit or find a „guru“ or stay at an ashram type place for a while

@Bazooka Jesus ?

Let me put it this way... if I am supposed to meet a guru, he will find me. If not, I'll just enjoy the company of whoever will cross my way and let that person be my guru. ;)

I definitely want to visit Varanasi though. Who knows, maybe I'll get to hang out with the Agori there; that would be a fascinating encounter for sure. But again... if it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't. I'l lbe a happy camper either way!

Why so serious?

I found this video today about a crazy adventurist. Good for inspiration:)

46 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Exciting.

I think you will have a plan in the begining. And then after a short time all your plans will crumble and you'll me swept away in directions and people you have not imagined or ever would've planned for yourself. Then all that remains is to go with the flow ??‍♂️

Very well said. That's exactly how I look at it.

I have found that the best way to travel is to not hold on to any specific plans. Which of course is a very un-German way to approach things, but hey, you gotta transcend your upbringing at some point, right? xD

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

go with the flow ??‍♂️

Funny i was recently travelling in latin america and that‘s what every other person said „just go with the flow, man ?“

4 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Let me put it this way... if I am supposed to meet a guru, he will find me. If not, I'll just enjoy the company of whoever will cross my way and let that person be my guru. ;)

I definitely want to visit Varanasi though. Who knows, maybe I'll get to hang out with the Agori there; that would be a fascinating encounter for sure. But again... if it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't. I'l lbe a happy camper either way!

Nice, do you know about ram dass and his lsd/guru escapades in india?

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

Nice, do you know about ram dass and his lsd/guru escapades in india?

Lol, yeah. What do you think gave me the idea to go there in the first place? :P

Why so serious?

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

Lol, yeah. What do you think gave me the idea to go there in the first place? :P

Yeaaaay man. Times changed though that was the hippie era. Now we‘re in the social media/globalism times

16 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

very un-German

Ooh you're German haha. India is total opposite of Germany lol. They have no NO RULES anywhere ? this going to be fun for you.

Edited by Salvijus

5 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Yeaaaay man. Times changed though that was the hippie era. Now we‘re in the social media/globalism times

Of course. But that's life... gotta roll with the times!

Why so serious?

14 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

„just go with the flow, man ?“

Really if you have bunch of money, it's all good. "You'll manage somehow" :D

Edited by Salvijus

Just now, Salvijus said:

Ooh you're German haha. India is total opposite of Germany lol. They have no NO RULES anywhere ? this going to be fun for you lol. 

:D

I hope so! I still consider myself a recovering German, so India might be just the kind of  shock therapy I need, haha.

Why so serious?

There is something I don't like at all about going to countries where there is poverty. I have been to Africa and South America, South America is not truly poor at least not everywhere but sub-Saharan Africa is, and what I don't like is that everyone sees you from afar as a guy privileged by birth, who can do things that they can't, like travel or have medical care. I have the feeling of being in a zoo watching people who lose their dignity for being watched by me. I once went to Senegal alone on a old motorbike from Spain, in this case it seemed better, given the hardness of the trip, since I went with very little money and slept the entire trip in a bag in the field and when I got there I made friends with a guy who invited me to his house for a few weeks, and in exange I invited him to party some nights, but then I took another trip to Africa with my girlfriend and it was very different, I felt privileged and deserved a beating for being there.

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is something I don't like at all about going to countries where there is poverty. I have been to Africa and South America, South America is not truly poor at least not everywhere but sub-Saharan Africa is, and what I don't like is that everyone sees you from afar as a guy privileged by birth, who can do things that they can't, like travel or have medical care. I have the feeling of being in a zoo watching people who lose their dignity for being watched by me. I once went to Senegal alone on a motorbike from Spain, in this case it seemed better, given the hardness of the trip, since I went with very little money and slept the entire trip in a bag in the field and when I got there I made friends with a guy who invited me to his house for a few weeks, and in exange I invited him to party some nights, but then I took another trip to Africa with my girlfriend and it was very different, I felt privileged and deserved a beating for being there.

I mean you could also say it’s good to see and experience the poverty instead of just living in your rich country without giving an f