Hardkill

Why do men get rejected a lot more than women do for a first date?

75 posts in this topic

Just now, Something Funny said:

@Princess Arabia i see. For how long do you keep it on?

Varies, if I'm home, it could be all day or a few hrs. The best time is overnight. I use a towel. Sometimes 30 mins. All depends. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

4 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Princess Arabia i see. For how long do you keep it on?

Does it actually do anything?

Yes. A clearer, smoother skin. There are also other stuff i use, including aloe vera (from the real plant), avocados, bananas, oranges, turmeric, ginger, different types of high quality oils like Argan, Rose hip, olive, grapeseed. I have not used foundation or face powder in over 15yrs because I don't need it.

4 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Princess Arabia I put some aloe gel in my hair before bed yesterday. I think it worked.

My facial skin is 1000x better now than when I was in my teens and 20's when I used to use those commercial products and ate a lot of crap. Less is more when it comes to skin care.

Edited by Princess Arabia

14 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:
19 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

women are at their peak in their early-to-mid 20s as far a sexual market value.

Such crap. This is why so many people in society "cry old" after they've reached a certain age because of statements like this. I understand women lose their abilities to have children after a certain age, which can still vary and also, in rare occasions, exceed the expectancy age", but in conversations like this child-bearing isn't the factor.

You seemed not to have a problem with my statement that men are not in their peak at that same age, so you seem to acknowledge that. :P

Are women so special that they are exempt from having an SMV peak?

Sorry, but it's one of those harsh truths that ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL (how a woman takes care of herself/lifestyle/etc.) a woman at 23 will be more attractive than at 38.  I know women hate hearing that, but they certainly act as if it's true for the most part (can no longer party, must settle down by that age.)

5 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

You seemed not to have a problem with my statement that men are not in their peak at that same age, so you seem to acknowledge that. :P

Are women so special that they are exempt from having an SMV peak?

Sorry, but it's one of those harsh truths that ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL (how a woman takes care of herself/lifestyle/etc.) a woman at 23 will be more attractive than at 38.  I know women hate hearing that, but they certainly act as if it's true for the most part (can no longer party, must settle down by that age.)

5 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

a woman at 23 will be more attractive than at 38. 

This is such a closed-minded statement. You just haven't been enough around attractive women in their 40's, 50's and some look better at that age than when they were in their 20's. The use of the word "will" in your statement, says it all.

On 2023/8/25 at 3:09 AM, Leo Gura said:

Most women who do that are really young, immature, inexperienced, drunk, and stupid.

They haven't yet figured out how guys use them.

ive met a lot of girls like that in universities. they are usually very hot , they seem tough and carefree, are they faking it to be cool and independent and fit in the feminism culture figure? Or they actually enjoy sleeping around with different hot guys? its contradicting to what you said before Leo, I thought girls value long-term relationship more than sex, how can these girls be satisfied with just a lot of one night stands? if they are given forever youth and infinite options of different types of hot guys, are they going to do this forever?

6 minutes ago, Sid X said:

how can these girls be satisfied with just a lot of one night stands?

They are not truly satisfied but they are young, dumb, and just having fun without thinking anything through.

After 5 years of that it will start to wear thin and they will start to get serious about finding a quality guy, not just drunk one-night stands from parties. They will start to put a bit of thought into how they date.

It all boils down to inexperience and immaturity. Young girls don't actually sit down and carefully think through their dating strategy. They just act on instincts like animals. And so of course they end up getting used and abused.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They are not truly satisfied but they are young, dumb, and just having fun without thinking anything through.

After 5 years of that it will start to wear thin and they will start to get serious about finding a quality guy, not just drunk one-night stands from parties. They will start to put a bit of thought into how they date.

It all boils down to inexperience and immaturity. Young girls don't actually sit down and carefully think through their dating strategy. They just act on instincts like animals. And so of course they end up getting used and abused.

Do you think all girls are that way? 

I actually found a vid that I did watch a few years ago on why women reject a lot men. I forgot about this video until now, but it does actually have a lot more reasons as to why women are generally way more picky than men are even when it comes to going on just a first date.

On 8/23/2023 at 6:27 PM, Hardkill said:

The sad reality for guys is that most girls you approach, talk to, ask out, and sexually escalate will reject you. Even if you have top game or have very high social status, most girls will still turn you down. Yet, if a girl offered a hundred guys to go out on a first date with her, most of them will say yes. 

I get that people are getting more and more selective these days with the rise of social media influencing the illusion of "endless options,"  but why do guys have to get rejected way more than women do, even if you ask a girl out on just a casual first date?

I think that the amount of rejection that men have to suffer from these days has gotten much worse than it was for men in the 1900s. It's crazy!

It's going to change. Men are going to start waking up.