Hardkill

Why do men get rejected a lot more than women do for a first date?

75 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Not at all, you speak your mind and I entirely love that. I really care about not saying something that may hurt you in any way♥️?♥️

The only thing that would hurt me coming from you is if you said something that was hurting you, and I mean that.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

5 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

I love you ??????????????????

Love you too??????????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

3 hours ago, Raze said:

Because you could get rejected, which is a problem if you want the highest chance of success with one specific girl.

That you care about this is already the biggest problem in your game.

To be effective at game you must completely desensitize yourself to rejection. Otherwise you are like a boxer who's afraid to get punched. You can't be a good boxer that way.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Time is more valuable to waste than your ego getting bruised. 

From my experience girls do give out IOI’s, it is mostly unconscious process for the girl. Attraction is not a conscious process to begin with. That is why the more you try to control attraction the less of it you will have. 

As Leo said, you can tell if a girl is receptive in 10-20 seconds. The thing is you need to hold frame which I have problems with. Especially young girls are unforgiving if you fall out of character. 

On 8/23/2023 at 6:27 PM, Hardkill said:

I think that the amount of rejection that men have to suffer from these days has gotten much worse than it was for men in the 1900s. It's crazy!

But you're also like in your early 20s, right? Men reach their peak in their mid-to-late 30s, women are at their peak in their early-to-mid 20s as far a sexual market value.

Do you want me to comfort you a little bit? Fast forward 20 years.  You won't give any of these women you're currently pining for a second look, assuming you develop your value as a man instead of being a whiny baby.  A new crop of 20 year old women will be showing you interest.

Get in the gym, get your career going, develop your personality and stop being a pussy.  Most guys in their 20s aren't shit for good reason -- doesn't mean it won't get better.

5 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

women are at their peak in their early-to-mid 20s as far a sexual market value.

Such crap. This is why so many people in society "cry old" after they've reached a certain age because of statements like this. I understand women lose their abilities to have children after a certain age, which can still vary and also, in rare occasions, exceed the expectancy age", but in conversations like this child-bearing isn't the factor.

Edited by Princess Arabia

16 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Such crap. This is why so many people in society "cry old" after they've reached a certain age because of statements like this. I understand women lose their abilities to have children after a certain age, which can still vary and also, in rare occasions, exceed the expectancy age", but in conversations like this child-bearing isn't the factor.

It has some truth to it though, doesn't it?

You won't be as pretty in your 40s as you were when you were 25.

That's just how life is. Nothing wrong with it. 

Just now, Something Funny said:

It has some truth to it though, doesn't it?

You won't be as pretty in your 40s as you were when you were 25.

That's just how life is. Nothing wrong with it. 

Thats not true. Thats not how life is. It is like that for some but not because that's how life is. It can be based on how well you take care of yourself, your diet and also genetics. There are plenty of people who look more attractive in their older years compared to when they were younger. I'm not saying certain things don't come with aging, but as far as looking sexy, more physically attractive or having more sex-appeal, doesn't necessarily have to decline with age. And I'm not saying extremities as in an 80yr old or 90 or 100, lets be realistic here, but as far as 40's/50's/60's there are plenty who over kill lots of 20's and 30's. 

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Thats not true. Thats not how life is. It is like that for some but not because that's how life is. It can be based on how well you take care of yourself, your diet and also genetics. There are plenty of people who look more attractive in their older years compared to when they were younger. I'm not saying certain things don't come with aging, but as far as looking sexy, more physically attractive or having more sex-appeal, doesn't necessarily have to decline with age. And I'm not saying extremities as in an 80yr old or 90 or 100, lets be realistic here, but as far as 40's/50's/60's there are plenty who over kill lots of 20's and 30's. 

Idk, I think that there is a very tiny percentage of people who will look better at 40 than they did at 25.

Congrats if this is the case for you.

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Cope

@Princess Arabia i guess what I was trying to say is that it is not as big of a deal. 

Just because I am going to look worse at 50 than I look now doesn't mean that I will be ugly or unattractive. I just won't be as physically attractive, relatively speaking.

2 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Idk, I think that there is a very tiny percentage of people who will look better at 40 than they did at 25.

Congrats if this is the case for you.

Most people are aging rapidly because of whatever reasons, but not because of "that's just how life is". Most people don't take care of themselves and blame stuff on aging. I'm not saying that what you're saying isn't true, I'm saying it's not because of just how life is. There are lots of testimonies from people who changed their lifestyles and look and feel better than they were at a younger age. Lifestyle plays a role.

8 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Cope

And what is this supposed to mean. Not sure what you're saying. If you're saying I'm supposed to cope with the fact I'm going to become unattractive after my late twenties, early thirties, I have news for you. I'm coping alright. 

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

@Princess Arabia of course it does. 

Edit: I mean lifestyle

I know what you meant. 

4 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Princess Arabia how is your day going?

Went to bed early so I'm up early, I'm putting grapefruit on my face so I can look younger and don't have to cope with aging. lol

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Went to bed early so I'm up early, I'm putting grapefruit on my face so I can look younger and don't have to cope with aging. lol

For real? Why grapefruit?

3 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

For real? Why grapefruit?

It's what I have on hand. Vitamin C. Helps restore collagen. I ate it and instead of throwing out the craps I utilize it. I put lots of different stuff, food wise, on my facial skin, this is just what I'm using this morning because it's what I'm partly having for breakfast.

Edited by Princess Arabia