Sucuk Ekmek

Covid 2.0 is coming

121 posts in this topic

@RecursoinominadoYou don't even know how research journals works.

You cite that thing only prove you have no clue whatsoever how health journals works. Most fact deniers dont.

Pfizer, the maker of the vaccine, have admit to heart issues. And here you are denying facts, still.?

That statement serve as a call to action to further research.

Such statement can also serve as a form of legal protection for the researchers and institutions involved. Probably the reason here.

When a person dies 12h after a covid vax, of course they will use the common practice to protect themselves.

The fact that all died shortly after is concerning.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00392-022-02129-5#Sec3

Edited by D2sage

32 minutes ago, D2sage said:

That statement serve as a call to action to further research.

Do that.

34 minutes ago, D2sage said:

When a person dies 12h after a covid vax, of course they will use the common practice to protect themselves.

Plenty of people, hundreds of thousands die every year 12h after sucking dick.

Maybe dick is super toxic too.

14 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Plenty of people, hundreds of thousands die every year 12h after sucking dick.

Maybe dick is super toxic too.

That's a lie and you made it up.

This thread was about covid and not your deepest desires.

Edited by D2sage

13 minutes ago, D2sage said:

This thread was about covid and not your deepest desires.

Kind of homophobic. Calling the police.

12 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Kind of homophobic. Calling the police.

Don't derail now. xD

Show me the research you found that proves the vaccines are safe.

Send the research to Pfizer as well because they know their own shit has caused health problems for people. 

Show them the power of Recursoinominado's intellect.

I legit want to see what you found, thought. 

Edited by D2sage

1 hour ago, Recursoinominado said:

I don't have time to educate fools.

1 link wont hurt. You got nothing. 

You have time to spit out garbage without support on your goofy claims.

You must educate yourself first.

Edited by D2sage

No trash-talking allowed.

Engage in conscious discourse & be aware of your epistemologies. Don't turn it into a God damn circus.

Edited by Sincerity

Someone needs to lock this thread 

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

On 8/29/2023 at 4:17 PM, VictorB02 said:

"Here comes 14 weeks of locking you inside and 17 new booster shots to keep you safe! But don't worry, we really care about your wellbeing and totally aren't profiting off any of this! You can trust us!" - The CDC & Anthony Fauci

I get the vaccines because I believe in vaccines as a person of science and plan to get another updated booster in October with my flu shot but I will not be forced to put on a mask or lock down again. I'm not one to believe in conspiracies but I do understand human nature and a sizable percentage of the population would be fine with authoritarianism if it was for something they supported. To me that is unacceptable. There's also a sizable percentage who supported the lockdown simply so they could get paid for months to sit around and do nothing which is also unacceptable. The long-term consequences of these policies due to supply chain shortages and inflationary pressures harm the entire global population more significantly than the virus would have. We don't want to be doing this nonsense again. The vaccines are around so what would be the point in doing this?

I have a number of family members who are anti-vaccine conspiracy theorists and I just let them believe what they want to believe. I get why the right believes this stuff because the left were turning into authoritarians there for a while. It's a reactionary response of being mandated to do something and our species DNA doesn't like to be forced to do things. They let themselves be run by their fear. When Homo sapiens sympathetic nervous systems are activated and their fight or flight response is triggered they will often justify all sorts of activity they wouldn't otherwise justify. This goes for both sides the left and the right when they start flinging feces at each other or groups of people who try to get people to do things "for their own good" ... the road to hell is paved with good intentions. If conservatives die in higher numbers because they don't get the vaccine then what is the left worried about? It's less competition for them. Human beings just like to try to control each other. Being a control freak to a degree is wired into human DNA. People tend to think others are stupid for not doing things the way they do them.

Try not to take anybody's actions personally because it's just programmed DNA firmware doing what it's genetically obligated to do through a million years of evolution. It doesn't matter which political side you are on. We're all subject to the same genetic firmware and it's not optimized for dealing with life in the 21st century. As far as Sean Penn goes Wake Me Up When the ruling class stop using their private jets. When they start following the rules they try to impose on the rest of us maybe I'll take them seriously. ( They won't. People in charge Never follow their own rules. Genetics. Rules for thee, not for me.)

Edited by sholomar

On 31.8.2023 at 4:08 AM, Recursoinominado said:

You can't have plague rats running around unvaccinated infecting everyone and ocupying hospital beds.

Dehumanizing people. Great. Get up to speed with the facts by the way.

On 2.9.2023 at 1:51 PM, sholomar said:

I believe in vaccines as a person of science and plan to get another updated booster in October with my flu shot

Yes, trust science. Trust and science. Those two words obviously belong together ;)  Next thing, the Vatican will prove the existence of God and science does not prove anything anymore, because why it science when we already trust it?

Science is also that monolithic entity. There have never been different theories in science. No former consensus has ever been replaced with new theories. And all scientists do equally impeccable work. Lets not forget that science is defined by the people that are presented as leading expert on TV. 

Just wondering, why is New Zealand experiencing the highest number of excess deaths in history? They had extremely low C19 case numbers but among the highest percentage of the preventative treatment. Lets not think about this. These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Edited by mostly harmless

10 minutes ago, mostly harmless said:

About this new variant.

Is that your video?

edit: nevermind. The reason why I asked is because I misread the subscriber count and thought why would you link a video from a channel that has like 500 subscribers, but now that I checked again, its clear that it has 500K+ subscribers .

Edited by zurew

Too much anti vax talking points and big bad pharma. Like please raise the quality of the discourse, almost triggered to argue with some of these points. Since we're on the medicine topics, what are your thoughts on pill forms of Marijuana?