Oppositionless

Has anyone verified manifestation / law of attraction?

13 posts in this topic

is there anything you were able to manifest that convinced you there’s more to manifestation or law of attraction than the mundane aspect? the mundane aspect being positive thinking leads to action which leads to results . I’m referring to something which seemed truly supernatural.

Edited by Oppositionless

9 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

is there anything you were able to manifest that convinced you there’s more to manifestation or law of attraction than the mundane aspect? the mundane aspect being positive thinking leads to action which leads to results . I’m referring to something which seemed truly supernatural.

9 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

I can just speak out of my experience. There many levels to it. Of course this moment is the manifestation of God. Everything is will and there are no accidents, it´s about what you are counciouss of. Are you counciouss why you´ve got your parents? Why do have your particular name. You can know it. So what about this lesser councioussness, that we are, can we manifest things into being, by mere spiritual practice. Kinda. It´s quite obviously neurologically proven, that we are all connected, more than just by mirror neurons. Our feelings effect the feeling of the people we love and are being loved, eventhough you are seperated by space. The more we love, the more we are connected. It´s not like you have a thought and the other persson grasps this thought, which can be true too, but it can affect in various sensorial perception this connection and most of us are not counciouss of it. So would you call that manifesting?  There where made researches, how our will affects outcomes. For example, when you want to have more 6es on dice, you can actually will yourself to have a higher propability of 6es. Out of 1000 times, the probability may be 1 or 2 percent higher, which anyone with statistical understanding knows, that it is a significant diviasion, that cant be mere luck. Can we see these patterns in our life? We need to sharpen our senses for that, such as a musician needs to sharpen his hearings. It is quite facinating, that the more we love, the more spiritual connection we have access to other people. Which was researched in various telepathic experiments.

There are some things that happened for me, where I said, wow... That really is out of this world, having direct impact in the material world. The thing is, I didn´t concentrated on it a single second and I somehow got the insight, that I manifested it some years before. I don´t want to share, the things those are. But manifestation in that comes very naturally. It somehow connects with desire and your soul and the love inside you, but that´s really you gotta intuit for yourself, at least that´s what´s my experience. At the end, God holds all the power.

30 minutes ago, UnlovingGod said:

. At the end, God holds all the power.

I want to learn how to surrender to myself more. thank you.

Only really works if your concentration is high enough.

Speaking as someone who has manifested successfully hundreds of times. Some of the things I have manifested were pretty huge.

You might get some results even without that but it's not even comparable. When I'm very concentrated it's basically like superpowers. When I'm not it's like I'm some new ager.

You can also manifest being better at manifestation ;). Try that.

Edited by Michal__

If you want something bad enough everything about you will be striving for it. So it won’t even feel like a want anymore because you are always moving closer to it. It’s not just in your mind or actions, all that you are down to your genes and energy will be attracted to it. So you working for it yet at the same time it’s being worked for you . So no need for such questions wondering about a method outside of yourself when all that you are has it’s own method continuously working with no breaks to it for even the breaks are a part of its method 

Edited by Sugarcoat

It is real basically, even if we might not be very clear about how it exactly works and what its nature exactly is. 

In my experience it is definitely real, but the universe always manifests inteligently in such a way that our inner sceptic will want to always question the validity of it. 

Thats why strong faith is crucial.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

7 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

In my experience it is definitely real, but the universe always manifests inteligently in such a way that our inner sceptic will want to always question the validity of it. 

Thats why strong faith is crucial.

Yep.

If you did your job right, they won’t know you did anything at all - God in futurama

24 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

@Princess Arabia that first video went so much deeper than most videos on manifestation. thank you.

You're welcome

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

12 hours ago, Michal__ said:

Only really works if your concentration is high enough.

Speaking as someone who has manifested successfully hundreds of times. Some of the things I have manifested were pretty huge.

You might get some results even without that but it's not even comparable. When I'm very concentrated it's basically like superpowers. When I'm not it's like I'm some new ager.

You can also manifest being better at manifestation ;). Try that.

Can you explain what method you use to manifest? And how did you increase your concentration?