Holykael

Why does god doom people to slavery

25 posts in this topic

God could easily manifest a world without money where everything is provided and there's no hardship. Instead stubbornly god will manifest all possible miseries. Why is it so? Does anyone have an answer? 

Why just why?

Because it's more interesting. 

Would you rather play an easy video games at a beginner level or play a challenging video game ? Which is more fun ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Because it's more interesting. 

Would you rather play an easy video games at a beginner level or play a challenging video game ? Which is more fun ?

Games are only fun because they are not reality. I don't want a hard game to be reality, ever.

As a reminder, op only ruminates on questions that are beyond him so as not to have to find a girlfriend.
This is the only final cause of this enterprise.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

As a reminder, op only ruminates on questions that are beyond him so as not to have to find a girlfriend.
This is the only final cause of this enterprise.

You don't get it. I'm the solipsist. I know I wrote everyone's lines and I can't get that out of my head, you think I want a bot I created as a girlfriend? I no longer have sexual needs even. I can't relate to people without thinking they don't even exist and that they are empty inside.

Edited by Holykael

6 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Games are only fun because they are not reality. I don't want a hard game to be reality, ever.

What if I told that reality is a game and there is nothing to lose and you gonna inevitably win at the end ? Do you believe that ?

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

What if I told that reality is a game and there is nothing to lose and you gonna inevitably win at the end ? Do you believe that ?

Even if I win. It wasn't worth all the suffering. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes. It's so unfair, with this current consciousness I would never choose to play this but the big consciousness doesn't give a shit about the little guy clearly.

8 minutes ago, Holykael said:

You don't get it. I'm the solipsist. I know I wrote everyone's lines and I can't get that out of my head, you think I want a bot I created as a girlfriend? I no longer have sexual needs even. 

It is false, God also plays at being Schizophonia. Btw, there is no evidence for Solipsism, the psychedelic experience does not contradict the materialistic paradigm since everything is your brain's creation regardless of objective reality.

Edited by Schizophonia

1 minute ago, Holykael said:

Even if I win. It wasn't worth all the suffering.

Reality is inherently good and unconditional love. The ultimate destination of all of creation is to merge back into God's love . But you need to awaken to understand this .

-Osho

15 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I no longer have sexual needs even

Why do you assume that it comes from your "conscious realization" and not just because you are depressed?

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

My intuition recognizes this process, it is only a casus beli to ruminate on.
The unconscious goal is to maintain control by being righ.

Edited by Schizophonia

6 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

My intuition recognizes this process, it is only a casus beli to ruminate on.
The unconscious goal is to maintain control by being right.

I don't understand what you're saying. 

-Osho

27 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It is false, God also plays at being Schizophonia. Btw, there is no evidence for Solipsism, the psychedelic experience does not contradict the materialistic paradigm since everything is your brain's creation regardless of objective reality.

I have plenty of evidence for solipsism. I've seen people turn into puppets in front of me and there's plenty of easter eggs god left for me such as Leo's video where he admits he's a figment of my imagination and a few others. Just look. I'm arguing with a ghost lmao. I had my own awakening on LSD 

IMG_20230808_161053.jpg

IMG_20220730_180255.jpg

IMG_20221110_103410.jpg

Edited by Holykael

29 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Reality is inherently good and unconditional love. The ultimate destination of all of creation is to merge back into God's love . But you need to awaken to understand this .

I think creation would prefer if it had never been created at all. I speak for myself as this creation's MC. God wants to create at expense of other beings in lower states of consciousness suffering... If I knew what my life was going to be like I would have never agreed to be created but god doesn't ask for permission.

Edited by Holykael

55 minutes ago, Holykael said:

God could easily manifest a world without money where everything is provided and there's no hardship. Instead stubbornly god will manifest all possible miseries. Why is it so? Does anyone have an answer? 

Why just why?

That's what government do

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I mean he just uses his most pessimistic (potential) deductions mostly as a way to ruminate.
As he considers for several reasons that the benefit/risk ratio of his libidinal agenda (sex, love, friendships, professional success, etc. and recognition in general) is too weak, he prefers to synthesize and fixate on a reality where he can recognize himself as the victim/hero.

That's why psychedelics and SSRIs (serotonergics) or antipsychotics work well to suppress rumination, they suppress libido and therefore all attack "tricks" to avoid his dissatisfaction and therefore possible psychotic turns, including idealization of suicide.

"olala god is mean because this is..." -> post on actualized.org -> "I am the victim/hero who denounces the evil god who does this that" -> recognition (illusory) as a hero/victim .

Bonus: Ban because bothers everyone on the forum -> "I'm the hero/victim who denounces God and who gets banned because the others don't want to see the reality blablabla" (second benefit).

Without going into details (anyway I'm lazy lol), it's basically one of the most ubiquitous atavisms in humans.

17 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I have plenty of evidence for solipsism. I've seen people turn into puppets in front of me and there's plenty of easter eggs god left for me such as Leo's video where he admits he's a figment of my imagination and a few others. Just look. I'm arguing with a ghost lmao. I had my own awakening on LSD 

It does not contradict the materialist paradigm :)
Your brain (or if you prefer "entity that perceives objective reality") could simply have been wrong (hallucinating).
The proof would be that you could have taken a photo or something like that, which is not the case.

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

Why just why?

In yoga, people who were born in tough places are known to have bad karma in their past life. So they are just living out their karma. Even people who die in earthquakes are put in the world in such a way in such a time for a person to have go through death, that is their Karma. If you are born i'll that's karma. You can't do anything about it, just live through it.

Mahadev

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Sounds like some superstition

@Holykael

I just had a chat with God. He told me to tell you to get off the damn internet and get therapy.

Why so serious?

@Vibes But then if we had it different that guy wouldn't be happy as well and question why not other way ;) I noticed that he has trouble with these concepts to the level of conspiracy theories. I'm not calling him stupid, but he's just lost. Ignorance is obvious.

Mahadev