hirax

I'm So Sad Because I Am 21 And No Guys Seem Interested In Me/seem To Like Me.

38 posts in this topic

Hi :)

i think maybe a good thing to think about maybe is that if you want something in life chances are they are not going to happen automatically however there is a greater chance that you will get it if you work towards it your self maybe you won't get it the first time but i am sure you will sooner or later

i know this is probably obvious but sometimes it can be easy to think if you want something that it will just happen one day 

hope it make sense

kind regards :)

Makes me think there is this cute girl at the pet shelter, she seems quite shy ...

Interesting ...

:P

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 3/31/2017 at 2:59 PM, Nahm said:

I'm calling bullshit on this post.

Huh.......why?

@hirax I am assuming that he thinks I'm you.
But maybe you are a troll.  It's possible there are a few on this forum, but I am not a part of that.
If you are a troll, though, I'm taking the blame for your trolling.  However he has accused normal members of the forum of being trolls, so if you are not don't take it to heart.

He assumed Vinnger was Neo for a while, and makes a lot of assumptions.

Lmfaoo, I didn't know that cuz I'm new to this site. I'm 100% not trolling.

1 hour ago, hirax said:

Lmfaoo, I didn't know that cuz I'm new to this site. I'm 100% not trolling.

Just don't listen to him.

So, did something changes ? Did you try some of the tips here ?

@hirax And use http://www.urbeez.com/

It's like the one night stand for friendship, a friendship/relationship/sexship will appears out of it, just give it time :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@My_Name_Is_Mud I know this.  When I first started talking to you on Youtube, I had a feeling that you were a person who does this sort of thing, by the way you judge Leo and triangulate the spiritual community.  I called you a snake.  Remember?

This is me.  My only account dude.  That's the reality of the situation.  So there are a few ways this is playing out and some points.

1.  I am a mentally ill person, and my experiences are a part of that illness.
2.  I am a mentally ill person, and my experiences are separate from the illness.
3.  I am a troll/con-artist/liar who is so stupid that I have plastered my face, name, and situation all over the internet.  Why would someone do that?
4.  You are harassing me.  I don't know why.  Why?
5.  I'm dissociated, and I'm not very smart tbh.  I don't think a dissociated person could plan such a thing.
6.  You changed your personality around to try and fake a twin flame connection with me, but what you don't understand is that the twin flame connection works from a non-observing and non-egoic state.  Anything that I do in an egoic state is going against that, and will look as such.
7.  I'm not trying to fool anyone.  I'm doing my own thing, I could care less if people believe me, that's not important.

This is gaslighting that you're doing here.  I took some of your suggestions to heart, such as expressing my anger, I looked into the "mental disorders" you threw at me and I already took your suggestion to look into therapy.  I can simply do my own thing from my own place, without any worry if you or anyone else thinks otherwise.  It doesn't matter.  At all.

"Yooooouuuu, random stranger.  I'm going to catch you in the act of doing something you're not doing and then try to humiliate you for it.  And when I do, everyone will see.  EVERYONE WILL SEE!"

Get outta town.  Lm.  Mutha fuckin' o.

edit:  One more thing, you do understand that when you do that, people can sense it and it messes with how people interact with you.  You are running off of some sort of confirmation bias that has nothing to do with me.  In fact, I am trying to grow as a person and get out of an abusive situation.  Your actions are discrediting this - that's harmful - there's no reason for it.  But you're so stuck in trying to make me out to be something that I am not that you're blindsided by the fact that I, as this person, do live in this reality.  And you, as someone who is seeking to understand Truth - and reality as a whole, it is your responsibility to work through your assumptions about other people.

You got caught trying to chameleon your way around me dude.
Don't twist that around.

Edited by Annetta

6 hours ago, Captain Flint said:

I never imagined I'd say smth like this, but some of you people are so lack of compassion here. 

@hirax Look. This is very simple. If you socialize with 10 guys - 4 of them will like you and 1 or 2 will eventually ask you. Well... If you are cute enough, sorry.

There lot's of ways to socialize, that are just extension of your ordinary life:

• Do you workout? Don't workout at home or with ladies only - go to crouded stadium or crossfit gym.
  • Do you meditate? Visit NON-SILENT retreats to meat spiritual guys; this is the best possibly immaginable setup for socializing.
  • Do you play musical instruments? Don't study at home only. Visit some teaching GROUP (guitar for example).
  • ARE YOU AN MECHANICAL ENGINEER??? Don't study at home only, visit conferences you like and join projects you like!

I'm just so frustrated because I don't think I'm an ugly girl and sometimes I get called beautiful but I'm just so tired. I give up.

@hirax  Don't let this dude get to you, he's a sociopath.

Any of you reading this, do not discuss personal information with this person.
my_name_is_mud, aka Michael more likely than not has a pathological personality.
It's fine not to judge people, but please keep in mind who you are communicating with online, and stay safe.
Keep in mind that when they discuss spirituality with you, these personalities are very good at mimicry.

Finger-Pointing-For-The-Future-300x286.j
tumblr_ol5awubhRs1w448z2o1_500.gif

@My_Name_Is_Mud Not at all dude, I know what's up with you and this game could go on forever.  I've questioned all of those aspects of myself, there is no projection pertaining to that.
Have a good day.
This game is over.

I'm like 99.9999999999999% positive that it has nothing to do with your looks. It's been my experience that many men talk about how they want to date a 10. But most would be thrilled with a 6, and a decent percentage would go for a willing 3. So, if your perception is that you're at least average looking, then looks are unlikely to be a huge barrier to getting a normal amount of male attention. It's my perception (guys can correct me if I'm wrong) that the average man's main concerns when approaching women are, 1. How likely is it that she will like me? and 2. Is she going to be offended/mad/mean if I approach her? So, it's a possibility that men may look at you and either think, "She'd never say yes to me and/or a guy who cold approaches." or "She looks like she'd be offended if I approached her." It's often reasonably attractive but prudent seeming women don't get male attentions. A friend of mine from college was a cute girl (definitely at least a 7), but she never had a guy show interest in her until she was 22 or 23. And she was always perplexed as to why. She just gave off the good girl vibe and probably scared a lot of guys off. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@hirax Sounds like you're simply not socializing enough. Getting a guy to cold approach you during the day is pretty rare. Very few guys know how to pull that off, and they won't do it unless you're a stunner, or you live in a huge city like London, New York, L.A., etc. In a small city, guys suck at cold approach. And the ones who are good are scummy players, who you don't want.

All you gotta do is go out to a bar or club with some girlfriends once a week. You'll have tons of guys hit you up if you dress sexy and make eye contact with them.

If you're sitting at home all night, how can anyone meet you?

If you want to stick with that lifestyle, you should get into online dating.

If you're still in college, go to some frat/sorority parties.

Also, if you happen to see a guy you like, you can always start flirting with him. Don't wait for guys to do all the work. Most guys are scared shitless of you. Give the ones you like a cute puppy-dog look. They should come running. As a girl you don't need much fancy moves. All you gotta say to a guy you like is something like, "Hey handsome, *wink*" or "Why haven't you come said Hi to me?, *wink*" Do it in a playful, non-needy manner.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@hiraxYou got Leo  out of Enlightenment section to answer your question . That is a good sign.Soon  you will be approached by Brad Pitt.:)

16 minutes ago, Jhonny said:

@hiraxYou got Leo  out of Enlightenment section to answer your question . That is a good sign.Soon  you will be approached by Brad Pitt.:)

Very funny......

Thanks for your post @Leo Gura !

Edited by hirax

Do you want a real relationship? I could relate if you say that you do, but it's going to be a journey of developing yourself, going within, trying to find a life purpose, establishing yourself in some way, etc etc. It's a long road but well worth meeting someone like that.

3 hours ago, Key Elements said:

Do you want a real relationship? I could relate if you say that you do, but it's going to be a journey of developing yourself, going within, trying to find a life purpose, establishing yourself in some way, etc etc. It's a long road but well worth meeting someone like that.

Yea I do!

45 minutes ago, hirax said:

Yea I do!

Ok. Check this clip out. I posted this before. The speaker in the clip got it right in the first two relationships, but didn't realize it (that she got wonderful men) cause she didn't bother to work on herself. Makes sense. No one can skip that.