StarStruck

Do you ever think "where the fuck am I?"

7 posts in this topic

Lately I have been doing a lot of meditation and sometimes I think where the fuck did I end up? On a fucking rock turning around a fire ball with strangle figments making funny noises out of their mouth and other extrinsic creatures. It is fascinating and disturbing at the same time that I'm the only person thinking like this or at least it seems like it. Most people are too busy with the rat race to have even have this extrinsic realizations. I do feel weird for it. I wish I could just one of the Joneses because now there is no way back. If I ever just settle down and be one of the Joneses I will never be happy because I had a peak behind the curtains. In that sense I feel like one of those first European explorers that landed on the American continent and set their ships on fire, signalling to their own psyche there is no way back, only a way forward.

No where no how no when

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

This one is also a classic pertaining to your thought : 

Yes and when I get that feeling I bury my head in the sand not knowing what the fuck is true, it fucking sucks, my chest is burning the whole time from these realizations and most of the time I feel suffocation .. like where the fuck I am? who are all these people around me? who is Leo? who are you people on the forums? It's driving me crazy and I don't know any answers .. everyday the same questions .. how did all these people come here and just agreed to not knowing where we came from, accepted religion and didn't ask themselves any questions and acting all normal .. is this a show? nah I'm just being dramatic .. I don't know.

Yup. I had it one day in the later afternoon just sitting and chilling. I call it lucidity. I took it deeper as time went on. I thought, "What- How am I here?", then it evolved to, "Wait, why am I existing?", and then, "HOW'S ANYTHING EVEN GOING ON?". It literally feels like everything has just suddenly started existing, and it's the weirdest thing ever that anything is at all.

If this feeling was a bud, then Leo's guides exercises to realizing you are god bloomed it.

On 12/08/2023 at 9:25 PM, StarStruck said:

Lately I have been doing a lot of meditation and sometimes I think where the fuck did I end up? On a fucking rock turning around a fire ball with strangle figments making funny noises out of their mouth and other extrinsic creatures. It is fascinating and disturbing at the same time that I'm the only person thinking like this or at least it seems like it. Most people are too busy with the rat race to have even have this extrinsic realizations. I do feel weird for it. I wish I could just one of the Joneses because now there is no way back. If I ever just settle down and be one of the Joneses I will never be happy because I had a peak behind the curtains. In that sense I feel like one of those first European explorers that landed on the American continent and set their ships on fire, signalling to their own psyche there is no way back, only a way forward.

You are nowhere because you are nothing. 

But it is not a bad thing, to become absolutely nothing is the most ecstatic and intense thing it can ever happen to you, because then everything that exists becomes YOU.

Being Nothing = Endless Explosion of Love.