Tboy

My thank you

9 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura thank you so much for the satisfaction meditation and the root solution for loneliness videos, they really have had a big effect on my life. Sometimes I just feel soo good and I can't believe it, I just can't believe it. I've only been doing it for 20 mins 6 days a week as well, I'll be changing that to an hour at some point in the near future as well and I can't even imagine the results I could have with that, especially as a way of starting my day.

Glad you’ve found something that works for you. Carve your own path!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Cheers!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

yea those are good ones!

I like to rewatch the actuality, perception, and how to do self-inquiry videos.

@Tboy can you elaborate on the benefits and how your practice was?

@Ayham I just practice focusing on and amplifying the good feelings in my body, gently nudging myself towards feeling of satisfaction and enjoyment. It feels more like a letting go doing it though rather than trying to force a feeling of satisfaction. After I'm done meditating, the feeling of happiness generally hangs around in my body for a bit, sometimes for a long time. 

Because I practice being happy/satisfied 6 days a week, my default setting is just naturally higher as a result and this is with only doing it for 20 mins a day.

Any other questions, let me know

2 hours ago, Tboy said:

@Ayham I just practice focusing on and amplifying the good feelings in my body, gently nudging myself towards feeling of satisfaction and enjoyment. It feels more like a letting go doing it though rather than trying to force a feeling of satisfaction. After I'm done meditating, the feeling of happiness generally hangs around in my body for a bit, sometimes for a long time. 

Because I practice being happy/satisfied 6 days a week, my default setting is just naturally higher as a result and this is with only doing it for 20 mins a day.

Any other questions, let me know

The practice is so simple but hard to implement. Most of us are so used to the negativity that we become familiar with it and now we have a hard time letting go of it because the body is used to feeling a certain way. It took lots of practice to get into that state and it will take practice to get out of it. It's an addiction. Some people are addicted to their unhappiness without realizing it. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

exactly ^ - I think it does help a lot that I have been doing meditation and mindfulness stuff since I was 19 but I've never done any practice similar to this one. Highly recommend having it as a daily or 6 day a week practice, it definitely has made me happier but like most of these practices, it can't be your only practice. You'll need to do some sort of trauma healing work as well and/or whatever else needs work in your life.