Someone here

Anyone in this forum completely transcended fear of death ?

219 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What's the name of the movie. Don't feel like going through all that.

Martyrs

3 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Martyrs

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Martyrs

Thanks. Is it the one 2008, directed by Pascal Laugier

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

12 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Martyrs

Lol Don’t watch that hahaha

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Personally, Elkhart Tolle, in my opinion still probably suffers. He looks a little uncomfortable.

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

Lol Don’t watch that hahaha

Now I really wanna watch it. Is it the one 2008, directed by Pascal Laugier

28 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Yeah, sometimes i'm like "isn't it my time to be buried and disappear forever in nothingness yet" haha. 

More like: much better to dissapear that this shit. but you never disappear you are the bottomless well that is, doing its work of creation, for which the ingredient of suffering is essential. without it, everything would be a soup. suffering is your creative tool

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Now I really wanna watch it. Is it the one 2008, directed by Pascal Laugier

I think so, but don’t you come back whining after you watch it. 

◭"89"

@Leo Gura i really dont understand the correlation between:

"everything is perfect, there is no death, reality is Infinity so It is exploring all of its possibilities...etc" 

And

"There is so much danger going down that path, maybe you never reach the end, some people have paid the costs and never awakened..."

Personally, Elkhart Tolle, in my opinion still probably suffers. He looks a little uncomfortable.

Every human still suffers on some level. Depends on how you deal with it and to what degree and for how long. I'm suffering now trying to figure out the director of this movie I'm not supposed to watch. I'm being tortured by the suspense.lol

@LostSoul It’s cuz life is long and you have to live as a human in the mean time. Life can really fucking suck if you fuck it up. So suck it up, and live wisely. 

Personally, I wish I was more materialistic in my youth and less spiritual. But, hey.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

More like: much better to dissapear that this shit. but you never disappear you are the bottomless well that is, doing its work of creation, for which the ingredient of suffering is essential. without it, everything would be a soup. suffering is your creative tool

Wish i could find a way of being in a state of meditation while i'm being involved with the world. Like carrying that state of being that i find in meditation into my worldly being. 

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Keep in mind that Tolle was at levels of suffering where he was on the brink of killing himself.

That kind of suffering, in itself, will teach you many powerful lessons. But it's also quite dangerous to go that far. There's no guarantee you won't just kill yourself rather than awaken. So hoping to copy Tolle's path is likely to end in disaster. I would rather you guys don't go down that path. Which is why we're having this discussion.

You have to really consider the cost paid to attain certain spiritual attainments. The suffering and risk to attain it might not be worth it. Or at least it's something you should seriously contemplate. Because the way most people frame it is like this: I will do some peaceful meditation and awaken like Tolle. But they leave out the insane suffering which was essential to his path. If you consider the Buddha's story, his suffering was also very intense.

So you have to ask yourself, how much suffering am I willing to endure in order to reach the so-called end of suffering? And what if I endure all that suffering and never reach the end?

There is probably some correlation between how deeply you suffer and how deeply you awaken, such that the really deep awakenings cost so much in suffering that very few people end up paying that price. And many people who end up paying the price but never awakening. Cause there's no guarantees that your suffering will turn out as well as Tolle or the Buddha. It could just turn into a typical hellish life and suicide.

Beautiful post! Exactly what I needed to hear. I recently had an experience that changed my way of thinking about things. It was such an intense understanding that I knew I had to start living my life this way. Every day I am improving on integrating that understanding into my life and my anxiety has really improved because of it. During this process.. I am realizing awakening is such an individual experience and that challenging myself to think in a different way is not always easy. And that's okay! So long as I can recognize and improve every day. Sometimes reading some of the posts on here can be disheartening because so many people hold on so tightly to what they believe is awakening. It made me question if I am just losing my mind or if I am actually on a journey of awakening.

What I have come to understand is that we all have different experiences with our journey and are at different stages. There is no right way to become awakened IMO. Yes . there are things to do that definitely support advancement in your journey but those things are there for when each individual is ready to use them.

I commend any and all that even show curiosity in awakening because I feel it means they are on their way in their own time. My focus should be on my journey and not to worry about what other people are doing. I can learn from those people and pick out the advice that resonates with me.

For me..u know when I feel something in my heart then that is something I may need to consider utilizing in my own journey.

Thank you for posting this! ❤

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Every human still suffers on some level. Depends on how you deal with it and to what degree and for how long. I'm suffering now trying to figure out the director of this movie I'm not supposed to watch. I'm being tortured by the suspense.lol

You are the Martyr, show us de wayyyy

◭"89"

1 minute ago, LostSoul said:

"everything is perfect, there is no death, reality is Infinity so It is exploring all of its possibilities...etc" 

And

"There is so much danger going down that path, maybe you never reach the end, some people have paid the costs and never awakened..."

Keep on being a lost soul and you'll be ok

15 minutes ago, Bandman said:

Do you still suffer when you die/are no longer human? does consciousness ever transcend suffering?

I don't have direct experience about that.

7 minutes ago, LostSoul said:

And

One is the absolute perspective the other is the human survival perspective.

No matter how perfect and infinite reality is, if someone sticks an ice pick in your eye none of that will matter to you.

Yes, there is a contradiction between truth vs you feeling comfortable. Mostly what you care about is feeling comfortable. This is just basic instinct and it's hard to change that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You are the Martyr, show us de wayyyy

I wish I knew, that's why I'm not suffering. I'll just stay home.

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Beautiful post! Exactly what I needed to hear. I recently had an experience that changed my way of thinking about things. It was such an intense understanding that I knew I had to start living my life this way. Every day I am improving on integrating that understanding into my life and my anxiety has really improved because of it. During this process.. I am realizing awakening is such an individual experience and that challenging myself to think in a different way is not always easy. And that's okay! So long as I can recognize and improve every day. Sometimes reading some of the posts on here can be disheartening because so many people hold on so tightly to what they believe is awakening. It made me question if I am just losing my mind or if I am actually on a journey of awakening.

What I have come to understand is that we all have different experiences with our journey and are at different stages. There is no right way to become awakened IMO. Yes . there are things to do that definitely support advancement in your journey but those things are there for when each individual is ready to use them.

I commend any and all that even show curiosity in awakening because I feel it means they are on their way in their own time. My focus should be on my journey and not to worry about what other people are doing. I can learn from those people and pick out the advice that resonates with me.

For me..u know when I feel something in my heart then that is something I may need to consider utilizing in my own journey.

Thank you for posting this! ❤

Love this

I hope death is awesome all I can say. 

Pretty sure death is safe.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura What if I knew that suicide is a trick, and when you cross that line of fear you just realize it? I don't have the courage yet.

I would tell you to be careful, or you might do something you will regret.

But in the end if you have no problem throwing away your life, then there really is no problem. Because all problems assume that you care about keeping your life.

Removing your desire to live is about the most serious thing you could do. You shouldn't take such things lightly. And frankly I don't even like you guys discussing it because in practice what will happen is people will hurt themselves very badly. Don't take your life or your health for granted. You could easily lose it any day.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Who here really knows anything? 

◭"89"