jdc7733

I don’t think I am god anymore.

23 posts in this topic

Like, every explanation for everything always ends up seeming false, at a later point, so, I’m just gonna go with everything is acausal and that’s it. See what life serves me up next lol. I don’t know whether to leave this forum or not, because, I’m just kinda like, done, with spiritual work, at the time being. I’m kinda satisfied with just lying in bed, doing nothing (apart from sometimes wanting food, soft drinks, drugs, alcohol etc.) I don’t even hear many voices anymore and I just kinda like ignore everything that is bad. I still get paranoid but, like, I just think, worse things have happened.

44 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

Like, every explanation for everything always ends up seeming false, at a later point, so, I’m just gonna go with everything is acausal and that’s it. See what life serves me up next lol. I don’t know whether to leave this forum or not, because, I’m just kinda like, done, with spiritual work, at the time being. I’m kinda satisfied with just lying in bed, doing nothing (apart from sometimes wanting food, soft drinks, drugs, alcohol etc.) I don’t even hear many voices anymore and I just kinda like ignore everything that is bad. I still get paranoid but, like, I just think, worse things have happened.

You can forget you are God for all of eternity if you like.   It's scary that this is possible at all - but it must be.  It must be total.  That is the paradox of God. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You can forget you are God for all of eternity if you like. 

What made you think you are God in the first place :P?? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

This is how you find God. God can't be spoken it has to be experienced. Logic will never find God you have to become it to see it and you can't tell anyone or describe it.

Hello existence are you there 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

What made you think you are God in the first place :P?? 

:)

What made you think you weren't. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 you used the term "the paradox of God ". I call it the stupidity and utter foolishness of God.  

Think about..you were in God mode and you decided to incarnate as a limited little miserable human...:P

-Osho

Who cares? You can think that you are a butterfly.

The point is: who are you? And becoming directly conscious of that.

37 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Inliytened1 you used the term "the paradox of God ". I call it the stupidity and utter foolishness of God.  

Think about..you were in God mode and you decided to incarnate as a limited little miserable human...:P

Don't you like to watch limited, little, miserable humans on a movie screen, God is no different. Infact, you pay to see these limited, miserable little humans, at least God is seeing it for free. Now whose more stupid and utterly foolish.?

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

32 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Don't you like to watch limited, little, miserable humans on a movie screen, God is no different. Infact, you pay to see these limited, miserable little humans, at least God is seeing it for free. Now whose more stupid and utterly foolish.?

@Someone hereInfinite imagination and infinite curiosity has no bounds, or bias.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You might as well live life

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Princess Arabia

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

actually no .I only watch comedy or romantic movies.  Horror and drama and action movies don't interest me at all . So my claim is still intact ..God is a fucking idiot. 

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Someone hereInfinite imagination and infinite curiosity has no bounds, or bias.

It has when it's incarnated as a human or a cat or a dog . Only not in its formless state . Which makes me wonder why leave the nirvanic formless state and enter the world of form where there is lack and suffering?  What is God really up to ?

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia

actually no .I only watch comedy or romantic movies.  Horror and drama and action movies don't interest me at all . So my claim is still intact ..God is a fucking idiot. 

It has when it's incarnated as a human or a cat or a dog . Only not in its formless state . Which makes me wonder why leave the nirvanic formless state and enter the world of form where there is lack and suffering?  What is God really up to ?

Therein lies the paradox.   Is it truly bound or is it because it's boundless that it is bound?   The paradox can be resolved.   But not though logic.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Therein lies the paradox.   Is it truly bound or is it because it's boundless that it is bound?   The paradox can be resolved.   But not though logic.

Yes it is bound and boundless simultaneously. So you are saying it can't lean more one direction in favour of the other or else that will be a asymmetrical bias (and God have no biases)?

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Yes it is bound and boundless simultaneously. So you are saying it can't lean more one direction in favour of the other or else that will be a asymmetrical bias (and God have no biases)?

You are waking up. Shifting. Untangling the web. Cleaning house. The house is messy. Moving things around. Keep going. You have eternity to do so. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are waking up. Shifting. Untangling the web. Cleaning house. The house is messy. Moving things around. Keep going. You have eternity to do so. 

"Cleaning the house "?! Are you my mom or somethin'?:P

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You have eternity to do so.

No I can clean my house in a matter of 5 minutes.  You gotta buy some fine brooms :P

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

"Cleaning the house "?! Are you my mom or somethin'?:P

No I can clean my house in a matter of 5 minutes.  You gotta buy some fine brooms :P

Stubborn mule you. 

On 12.8.2023 at 3:27 AM, Someone here said:

Which makes me wonder why leave the nirvanic formless state and enter the world of form where there is lack and suffering?  What is God really up to ?

This book offers the most direct, clear and easy to understand explanation that I have ever come across. Give it a try sometime.

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

This book offers the most direct, clear and easy to understand explanation that I have ever come across. Give it a try sometime.

Love this book. I will listen to it again sometime. Will put on my to do list. Thanks for posting.

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Love this book. I will listen to it again sometime. Will put on my to do list. Thanks for posting.

It's an excellent book. When I first heard of it, I thought that it would probably be some airy-fairy woo-woo hogwash, but it has become of my absolute favorites.

Honestly, I think this book should be required reading/listening for anyone who is even remotely interested in spirituality. Or in living a good life, for that matter.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?