ivankiss

No matter how awake and one you are, you must have a relationship with God

39 posts in this topic

And I mean The God. The real Big G. The Infinite.

If you do not feel smaller than a grain of sand in comparison, you know no God.

Let alone are being God.

Even if (and I highly doubt it)... ESPESIALLY IF  you have realized yourself as all there is... As God... You must learn to be humble enough to serve the will of God. Which is ultimately your will, yes, but not until you become conscious and mature enough to "handle that kind of power".

Until then... You better start talking to the big guy. You better say a prayer or two now and then. You better open up. Ask for strength and guidance. Clarity. And I don't mean in a biblical manner. This has nothing to do with religion. Unless you wanna call it your own religion. I guess that's cool.

What I mean is... talk to God as if you're talking to your truest friend. The one being that never turned its back on you. Talk to God as you would talk to your one true love. Talk to God about everything. If you think you can hide a single thought from God... You are being very funny. You cannot hide anything. It's impossible. So might as well start practicing 100% conscious honesty with God. This will of course include lots of nastiness too. Don't worry, God understands. Just earlier, I was feeling so shit and I was so fucking pissed, that I flipped off the sky. And it felt great. I could almost hear God laughing.

God loves you. You are fucked up because you were designed to be that way. You are a perfect, unique, beautiful pile of shit. Embrace it.

You cannot not have a relationship with God, as long as wanna live life and play this lovely, messed up game. When you talk to a random stranger on the street: you're talking to God. When you're talking to your friend, your boss, your mother, your child... You get the point. All God. With or without you being aware of it.

Absolute duality? Anyone ever used those words before like this? Whatever... I think it's obvious what is meant here. You and God only.

That's the name of the game. 

(ps. If you are enough of a deluded, arrogant dickhead, and you think there's nothing above you and you cannot be touched... well.. part of me feels deep sadness for you being that blind and ignorant. And another part would love sitting down and watching life beating the crap out of you. Absolutely devastating you. Forcing you down on your knees and into submission. I would enjoy the crap out of that. Hated it when it was happening to me though lol... Don't push too far. You have no idea what you're messing with.)

I don't talk to God, I listen to him, I follow the lines that I see marked out, I avoid any stain, and I try to open myself up to reality, to the now, as much as possible all time. There is nothing that I can say to God, nothing to ask for, nothing to reproach. Until recently I reproached, I was stupid, I have managed to cure my stupidity. I see the path that has been assigned to me, I delve into it and see how it unfolds. It's a path of beauty. 

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't talk to God

You just did lol

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I see the path that has been assigned to me, I delve into it and see how it unfolds. It's a path of beauty. 

Beauty and horror

nice one thank you ... reading nisargadatta yields some beautiful start of day prayers

Stay without ambition, without the least desire, exposed, vulnerable, unprotected, uncertain and alone, completely open to and welcoming life as it happens, without the selfish conviction that all must yield you pleasure or profit, material or so-called spiritual.

11 hours ago, ivankiss said:

God loves you. You are fucked up because you were designed to be that way. You are a perfect, unique, beautiful pile of shit. Embrace it.

You just made duality, You and God.

There's no duality. Either there is only You and You, or only God and God.

Yoga = Union.

Union means= When there's not anymore a 'You' and an 'Outside World'. There is only 'You'.

Let's not make spirituality a game of morality again, of feeling guilty, inferior, or whatever, to whatever image or thought you have of what is God.

But overall I get what you are saying. More than a few times I had the best of experiences because of just surrendering and PRAYING to God.

But only to realize afterward that there wasn't an ego or individual praying in the first place.

After all The ego does not exist, it is a knot-entanglement in consciousness. The whole work is for God to untangle itself of the mess it has created for itself thinking there is two. 

Well, at least how is how I see it. Cheers God ;) 

Edited by Javfly33

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You just made duality, You and God.

There's no duality. Either there is only You and You, or only God and God.

Yoga = Union.

Union means= When there's not anymore a 'You' and an 'Outside World'. There is only 'You'.

Let's not make spirituality a game of morality again, of feeling guilty, inferior, or whatever, to whatever image or thought you have of what is God.

But overall I get what you are saying. More than a few times I had the best of experiences because of just surrendering and PRAYING to God.

But only to realize afterward that there wasn't an ego or individual praying in the first place.

After all The ego does not exist, it is a knot-entanglement in consciousness. The whole work is for God to untangle itself of the mess it has created for itself thinking there is two. 

Well, at least how is how I see it. Cheers God ;) 

The ego exists, the ego is your drive to survive. If I pointed a gun at your head or started to attack you physically your ego would respond. If it didn't exist...what is responding? Please stop parroting false Spirituality Teachings. If it didn't exist there wouldn't be anything to untangle.

Your ego is your drive to survive which is life itself, existence itself. This drive to survive is infinite in power, but currently limited by your mind. This drive to survive has attached itself to an individual story about and individual human. If you want to say the story is an illusion go ahead....but I decided to kill everyone you hold dear and everything you hold dear you would fight to protect them. If I threatened to erase your life from existence and the memory of it...you would fight to protect it.

That drive to protect it....is your ego and that ego...is LIFE ITSELF. That ego is ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY, ABSOLUTE INNOCENCE. This is why all this ego is an illusion talk is NONSENSE!! What doesn't exist is the ego you are imagining. But everything you hold dear...is REAL. That is what love is, love is connection and whatever love is connected too. IS REAL!!! THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF LOVE AND TRUTH A CONNECTION BORNE OUT OF TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS IS A REAL CONNECTION!!! 

Since Reality is Love, if reality says something is real, then it is real because nothing can tell reality what it is, but reality. Only a limited intelligence that has not learned what truth is would call the ego illusionary. It was never an illusion.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

"Lift up your hearts, my brothers, high, higher! And for my sake don't forget your legs! Raise up your legs, you fine dancers, and better yet, stand on your heads!

This crown of the man who laughs, this crown wreathed with roses—I have placed this crown on myself. I speak out my holy laughter to myself. Today I found no one else strong enough for that.

Zarathustra the dancer, Zarathustra the light hearted, who beckons with his wings, a man ready to fly, hailing all birds, prepared and ready, a careless and blessed man.

Zarathustra the truth-teller, Zarathustra the true laugher, not an impatient man, not a man of absolutes, someone who loves jumps and leaps to the side—I placed the crown on myself!

This crown of the laughing man, this crown of rose wreaths: my brothers I throw this crown to you! Laughter I declare sacred: you higher men, for my sake learn to laugh!" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

No matter how hard you're trying to convince yourself or others that you are in Godmode all the time, and that there is nothing but you here... we all know that's bs. You relate. Very much so. You cannot help yourself but relate. And whenever you do, you're relating to God. Simple as that.

On 8/11/2023 at 7:22 AM, Razard86 said:

The ego exists, the ego is your drive to survive. If I pointed a gun at your head or started to attack you physically your ego would respond. If it didn't exist...what is responding? Please stop parroting false Spirituality Teachings. If it didn't exist there wouldn't be anything to untangle.

In the language of spirituality, that's not what the ego is, no matter how many times you repeat this.

The drive to survive is independent of identification.

Animals have a drive to survive, but they don't have an ego as we use the term (identifying as a separate self.)  

Same for the trans as the pre: enlightened people have a drive to survive but they don't have an ego, i.e. an "I" thought.

@Razard86 notice that animals survive just fine as humans, and do not have an ego.

@ivankiss Is not about convincing oneself that one is in Godmode.

What the hell is Godmode anyway? That just another word you guys picked up from Leo's teachings.

There is not ever, for a single moment, such a thing as an ego, a me, or a limited self.

There is a the phenomena of Consciousness losing is power and falling into compressed states of consciousness, onto attachment to thought and entanglement to thought. 

That doesn't mean that for a single second there is such a thing as a "human self" that is limited or inferior to God.

That has never existed. There only exists the belief or sensation of being limited. But that only exists because Consciousness loses is power by hypnotizing itself in the limited mind and living in a constant "thought diarrhea".

You are always God/Consciousness/Intelligence/Nothingness/Love.

But this Love can make a mess out of itself with the mind and body. 

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Javfly33 I see... You're trying to be humbled... I'll talk to God abou it ;)

Look, is not about morality. You guys are obsessed with lower and superior.

This is the damage Christianity and a lot of religions did. Creating such a thing as being ashamed of your grandiosity. Now you have to project that the Goodness and Saintness is not yours, is of God. And that you are ultimately 'guilty'. 

Where is this God that is so superior to you? Can't you see you are talking like a fundamentalist Muslim or Christian?

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 You are so blind it hurts to witness.

This has nothing to do with christianity or any other religion. It has nothing to do with sin, guilt, inferiority, superiority, morality, etc. The fact that you see it that way tells me how (not) awake you are. - If I must be a dickhead to be heard and understood...

You serve the Will of God because there is nothing else in existence. Because you realize the intricacy and the perfection of God's divine plan. Because you know that it is ultimately all your Will. Because you are not retarded and you can tell an apple from the tree. Because you are not a zen devil and you are not denying the fact that you care for your own survival, that you relate, that you have beliefs and ideas and feelings and urges and so on. You are not in Godmode all the time = You are not abiding as pure, undisturbed, uninterrupted, heart-centered consciousness - devoid of any fragmentation, devoid of thought, devoid of feeling, devoid of perception. You simply are not abiding as God - consciousness. You are just pretending to know shit about it. Big difference.

Know your place. If or when you happen to transcend it all, trust me, you won't be here debating with me about nonsense. But as long as you are as you are right now, and you relate, and you perceive and you filter and believe and think and eat and shit and piss... You are far from where you think you are.

15 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Javfly33 You serve the Will of God because there is nothing else in existence. Because you realize the intricacy and the perfection of God's divine plan.

Unfortunately This is sad, I hope you go beyond this stuckness of 'divine' belief on something on top of you ?

Know your place. 

where this 'you' that must know 'his' place in "Gods" plan?

Where is this 'God' ?

You have identified yourself too much with the body, so much you belief there is a limited you within a body that is guilty and inferior to 'God' and must 'surrender' to God´s plan.

See how God outsources his responsibility to an imaginary ego ;) ---As we haven't seen that in the past countless of times. 

I suggest you to pick up a powerful sadhana and stop the psychedelics for a while. You will see you have not seen even 5% of the cake. You will touch the Power you have lost. 

Much Love and May you discover the Power you are ?

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

notice that animals survive just fine as humans, and do not have an ego

It depends on how you define ego. if you do it like razard, desire to survive, all life has an ego, even a plant. the ego is really that, only that the human ego is the development of that survival impulse. a very complex development that is created by interaction with our peers (this also occurs in herds of mammals) and above all by language. Through this interaction we create an image of ourselves that fits into the entire social matrix that we all create by putting our mental processor at the service of the collective. it is fascinating. This does not exist, as you have said, because it is not tangible, it is not "something", it is just an idea, but as an idea it has enormous force. For example, it can cause a war between two nations in which millions die. It is the engine that moves humans, if it were not for the ego we would have lived like a herd of monkeys for 300 thousand years

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

@Razard86remarquez que les animaux survivent aussi bien que les humains et n'ont pas d'ego.

Source ? I'm pretty sure that's completely false.
Btw humans are animals.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

the ego is life, without ego there is no life. even bacteria have egos, they seek the light, they want to divide. The most complex organisms already have an aggressive ego, they look for other animals to kill them and steal their energy, they develop sophisticated techniques to kill, speed, strength, weapons like teeth and claws, it's all a competition that promotes evolution. The human ego is the ultimate weapon, because it allows organizing millions of individuals towards the same objective, and at any given moment, the entire species as a single individual. the other animals were left behind with their claws and fangs, the human ego laughs at them, handles them like babies

23 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Unfortunately This is sad, I hope you go beyond this stuckness of 'divine' belief on something on top of you ?

It's only sad if you see yourself separate from the "divine plan". It's your divine plan, your creation. But simultaneously you are not deluded enough to think that you can wrestle a bear, just because you have realized yourself as all there is. It's so stupid that this has to be even mentioned.

25 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

where this 'you' that must know 'his' place in "Gods" plan?

If I was to point a gun at your face it would be super clear in an instance where is this 'you' and where its place is. 

27 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Where is this 'God' ?

You cannot see it because there is nothing but it. Everything you do or do not point out, is it.

29 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You have identified yourself too much with the body, so much you belief there is a limited you within a body that is guilty and inferior to 'God' and must 'surrender' to God´s plan.

No, I am just not retarded enough to deny the basic needs and purpose of the so called 'body'. It's one thing to be lost in identity, and another to see things for what they are and simply let them be, without endlessly and foolishly negating them.

31 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

See how God outsources his responsibility to an imaginary ego ;) ---As we haven't seen that in the past countless of times. 

I did not bring up the word 'ego' once in this topic. Imaginary or not, it only seems to be bothering you. Also, it's not like imagination is like... pretty much everything.

33 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I suggest you to pick up a powerful sadhana and stop the psychedelics for a while. You will see you have not seen even 5% of the cake. You will touch the Power you have lost. 

It's been years since I did psychedelics, but cool. Thanks, no thanks. I am not looking for new methods or practices. I am perfectly clear on who or what I am. And I also know my place.

35 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Much Love and May you discover the Power you are ?

Haha, classic passive-aggressive spiritual ego. "Namaste, love and light and fuck you, you ignorant sleepwalker!"

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

It depends on how you define ego. if you do it like razard, desire to survive, all life has an ego, even a plant. the ego is really that, only that the human ego is the development of that survival impulse. a very complex development that is created by interaction with our peers (this also occurs in herds of mammals) and above all by language. Through this interaction we create an image of ourselves that fits into the entire social matrix that we all create by putting our mental processor at the service of the collective. it is fascinating. This does not exist, as you have said, because it is not tangible, it is not "something", it is just an idea, but as an idea it has enormous force. For example, it can cause a war between two nations in which millions die. It is the engine that moves humans, if it were not for the ego we would have lived like a herd of monkeys for 300 thousand years

Even if there is a desire to survive, within the animal there is not the experience of 'Twoness'.

(Of course, I am assuming animals do not have language or thought, but most people do agree on that)

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Source ? I'm pretty sure that's completely false.
Btw humans are animals.

Humans are animals but they have developed an intelligence that animals have not.

Animals do not have the complex thought-psychological activity in where Consciousness lost/entagnles itself, and thus creates the illusion of an 'I'/human self/me/ego.

As I said to breakingthewall, this is a guess. But most people agree animals do not live in Maya ?

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

the ego is life, without ego there is no life. even bacteria have egos, they seek the light, they want to divide. The most complex organisms already have an aggressive ego, they look for other animals to kill them and steal their energy, they develop sophisticated techniques to kill, speed, strength, weapons like teeth and claws, it's all a competition that promotes evolution. The human ego is the ultimate weapon, because it allows organizing millions of individuals towards the same objective, and at any given moment, the entire species as a single individual. the other animals were left behind with their claws and fangs, the human ego laughs at them, handles them like babies

Now you are talking about the intellect.

Is when Consciousness can not drop the intellect for a second, when 'ego' is created. (of course this is my definition of 'ego').

If you could just use your mind and drop it when you like, that would be the correct use of the human mechanism.

Is when people can not drop the thought activity for a second, when there is a problem. I call that 'ego'. Or the belief that one is such a thing as a concept, idea, or psychological image.

If you were clear that you are not a concept, but actually you are REAL, you would not have a single problem in dropping the mind where you like. But for that you would have to be Activated, Awake, Now.

Thus why my crusade against people attaching itself to any kind of definition, including 'God'. It is a slippery slope to let the mind define yourself. 

Edited by Javfly33