Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Holykael

Reality is so sweet

78 posts in this topic

I can just put lines in people's mouths and they'll act it out to a tee. Reality is my canvas. I wrote all the lines, including my own lines. I have to suffer my own creation until the end. 

I wrote some epic romances but I also wrote their demise. I wish in another reality I'll instead expand on these romances and make them really sweet for a long time hopefully. 

People are sweet, they are empty canvases even when they are pieces of shit it's not their fault. I wrote them like that. No one to blame but meself. Nobody has free will. How sad. But that also means anything can be done. Otherwise it would all be about respecting people's free will but they have none, so that's how crazy things happen. How attraction is born. Etc. Everyone is just acting according to the script.

Screenshot_2022-11-15-09-25-15-843_com.android.chrome.jpg

IMG_20221115_092657.jpg

Edited by Holykael

You have reached really good insights and understandings, but i gotta tell you that this is actually just the visible part of the iceberg. There are levels of understanding which both transcend and include what you have realized. This is like a subset of a subset of a subset of the deeper and broader levels of understanding, meaning, even though everything you said is true, the way you interpret it is just one possible subset, one mode of thought. 

Edited by Vibroverse

You are wrong ,because if the other people are the product of your imagination, they are also infinite, since you are infinite and your imagination is infinite, so those imaginary people are part of you, and part of the infinite is the total infinite, so those people are you and they have infinity inside, and everything that those people are imagining is in turn infinite, imagining infinite infinities. If you feel alone in the infinite, it is because you do not even remotely understand what infinity is.

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You are wrong ,because if the other people are the product of your imagination, they are also infinite, since you are infinite and your imagination is infinite, so those imaginary people are part of you, and part of the infinite is the total infinite, so those people are you and they have infinity inside, and everything that those people are imagining is in turn infinite, imagining infinite infinities. If you feel alone in the infinite, it is because you do not even remotely understand what infinity is.

The point is this. You don't exist. I wrote this post when I was infinite. I'm all there is. You don't have an imagination of your own. Mine is the only imagination that exists and I'm arguing with a phantom I created. There is no shame in this because there's really nobody else here to notice what I am doing even though it is crazy ???

6 minutes ago, Holykael said:

The point is this. You don't exist. I wrote this post when I was infinite. I'm all there is. You don't have an imagination of your own. Mine is the only imagination that exists and I'm arguing with a phantom I created. There is no shame in this because there's really nobody else here to notice what I am doing even though it is crazy ???

No man, because in infinite eternity there will be infinite moments in which you will be a real breakingthewall chatting with an imaginary holykael, and this is one of them. then you will be a real holykael chatting with an imaginary breakingthewall, then, the conclusion is that the imaginary is real, since in infinity everything is, everything that appears is infinite, so I am just as real as you. or more, since I don't complain so much ?

Edited by Breakingthewall

21 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No man, because in infinite eternity there will be infinite moments in which you will be a real breakingthewall chatting with an imaginary holykael, and this is one of them. then you will be a real holykael chatting with an imaginary breakingthewall, then, the conclusion is that the imaginary is real, since in infinity everything is, everything that appears is infinite, so I am just as real as you. or more, since I don't complain so much ?

21 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You aren't as real as I am because your existence is forum posts. You don't even have a body. I've never seen you so you never once existed. And if I wrote your lines. What are you really? Just a dialogue box that appears in my reality. One day I might be you ofc but then Holykael will never have existed. Holykael will be just a dialogue box in breakingthewalls reality.

@Holykael Do you have nothing else to do but complain endlessly about spiritual considerations that are beyond you anyway?
Like eating ice cream? Raisin rum is very good, yum.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

@Holykael Do you have nothing else to do but complain endlessly about spiritual considerations that are beyond you anyway?
Like eating ice cream? Raisin rum is very good, yum.

Whatever I do is what god wants to do peasant.

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

Yeah but this dialogue is infinite, and within it there are infinite multiverse, within them etc. Everything is . The depth of everything is total, if not, nothing could exist. All that you use to think and say is limited, you just should break the limitation and realize the infinity. 

5 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Even Leo stoped answering this guy

No. That's not correct. I stopped answering myself using Leo.

When you are in human form you are just as real as other humans. Thinking you are god when you are in human form is not the key. You can know but don't act as if its true because its not when you are human.

14 minutes ago, Hojo said:

When you are in human form you are just as real as other humans. Thinking you are god when you are in human form is not the key. You can know but don't act as if its true because its not when you are human.

There is a huge difference between me and others. I'm the only one truly experiencing life and I'm the only one who suffers.

56 minutes ago, Holykael said:

No. That's not correct. I stopped answering myself using Leo.

1. You have no clue what you are saying because you don't have direct experience of reality. You are not awake and that is why you say the nonsense you say.

I will give you a scenario so you can realize how foolish you sound because your logic is so flawed at this point its laughable and its starting to get annoying. 

Let's say you are God, there is nothing else but a floating bathroom. You walk into said bathroom and look in the mirror. You see your reflection and that reflection starts moving on its own irrespective of you. It has its own opinions, personalities, etc. but you know this reflection IS YOU. Now because you are God you EXIST, but if you exist SO DOES YOUR REFLECTION!!!

This is why your logic doesn't hold. If everything is YOU, whatever you say about anything you are saying it about yourself!!! So if you say someone doesn't exist, THEN YOU DO NOT EXIST!!! The reason why you are being tortured is because you are not taking the time to actually be logical and think through your thoughts. I have said MULTIPLE times that Reality is NOT one way.

It's called Non-Duality because it is ONE conscious awareness. This ONE conscious awareness is the ONLY thing that exists. You do not understand what that means. Holykael is NOT consciousness, Holykael is an EXPRESSION of consciousness. So what is CONSCIOUSNESS? It is the feeling that you EXIST!!! You can replace the the word consciousness with existence!!! Now....existence can verify it exists through the FEELING that it exists. This FEELING is what you call your senses. All physicality is feeling. Light is feeling. Energy is feeling. You create everything THROUGH FEELING, through your universal mind. 

As such whatever you perceive exists, if it didn't exist it couldn't be FELT by you, notice you can also feel yourself, because existence can feel that it exists and that is how it determines that it exists. So notice I just destroyed your logic, breakingwall does exist because you feel that he is there. As long as that feeling is there he exists. That is how this works. You do not have a monopoly on this, no ego has a monopoly on existence so stop acting like you are the only ego. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

1. You have no clue what you are saying because you don't have direct experience of reality. You are not awake and that is why you say the nonsense you say.

I will give you a scenario so you can realize how foolish you sound because your logic is so flawed at this point its laughable and its starting to get annoying. 

Let's say you are God, there is nothing else but a floating bathroom. You walk into said bathroom and look in the mirror. You see your reflection and that reflection starts moving on its own irrespective of you. It has its own opinions, personalities, etc. but you know this reflection IS YOU. Now because you are God you EXIST, but if you exist SO DOES YOUR REFLECTION!!!

This is why your logic doesn't hold. If everything is YOU, whatever you say about anything you are saying it about yourself!!! So if you say someone doesn't exist, THEN YOU DO NOT EXIST!!! The reason why you are being tortured is because you are not taking the time to actually be logical and think through your thoughts. I have said MULTIPLE times that Reality is NOT one way.

It's called Non-Duality because it is ONE conscious awareness. This ONE conscious awareness is the ONLY thing that exists. You do not understand what that means. Holykael is NOT consciousness, Holykael is an EXPRESSION of consciousness. So what is CONSCIOUSNESS? It is the feeling that you EXIST!!! You can replace the the word consciousness with existence!!! Now....existence can verify it exists through the FEELING that it exists. This FEELING is what you call your senses. All physicality is feeling. Light is feeling. Energy is feeling. You create everything THROUGH FEELING, through your universal mind. 

As such whatever you perceive exists, if it didn't exist it couldn't be FELT by you, notice you can also feel yourself, because existence can feel that it exists and that is how it determines that it exists. So notice I just destroyed your logic, breakingwall does exist because you feel that he is there. As long as that feeling is there he exists. That is how this works. You do not have a monopoly on this, no ego has a monopoly on existence so stop acting like you are the only ego. 

Using your own words. If it's not in my experience it doesn't exist. Breakingthewall is just a forum posts. Where is breakingthewall in actuality. I've never seen and will never see him. For all intent and purpose he doesn't exist in a body. Sure he is a perspective in a forum but that was created by consciousness 

IMG_20230524_183055.jpg

11 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Using your own words. If it's not in my experience it doesn't exist. Breakingthewall is just a forum posts. Where is breakingthewall in actuality. I've never seen and will never see him. For all intent and purpose he doesn't exist in a body. Sure he is a perspective in a forum but that was created by consciousness 

IMG_20230524_183055.jpg

Holykael stop with your broken logic!! If you didn't feel he exists or I exists....YOU WOULDN'T BE MAKING POSTS!!! You are so illogical you are like the man walking down the street questioning whether he is walking down the street. If you didn't feel anything existed....YOU WOULDN'T BE EXISTING!!! Your very actions are proof, your actions are your own got damn authority. Do you not understand?

Wake the fuck up!!! Wake up!!! This is your consciousness telling you stop denying your own existence. I once called you the most honest ego, because you were so honest about your negative emotions. You are also the most dishonest ego because you are not honest about your positive emotions. You refuse to be positive and then claim some other is controlling you.

NOTHING IS CONTROLLING YOU!!! BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY YOU!!! Stop with this drivel.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

21 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Holykael stop with your broken logic!! If you didn't feel he exists or I exists....YOU WOULDN'T BE MAKING POSTS!!! You are so illogical you are like the man walking down the street questioning whether he is walking down the street. If you didn't feel anything existed....YOU WOULDN'T BE EXISTING!!! Your very actions are proof, your actions are your own got damn authority. Do you not understand?

Wake the fuck up!!! Wake up!!! This is your consciousness telling you stop denying your own existence. I once called you the most honest ego, because you were so honest about your negative emotions. You are also the most dishonest ego because you are not honest about your positive emotions. You refuse to be positive and then claim some other is controlling you.

NOTHING IS CONTROLLING YOU!!! BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY YOU!!! Stop with this drivel.

I put myself in a movie or a trip with predetermined states of consciousness. I can't control my state of consciousness and my actions are completely automatic like those in a nightly dream. If I kill someone it wasn't really me because I'm just following god's plan for this character. It's all god bro. Sure it was my movie, my plan. But the character itself didn't decide anything.

I am making posts because that's just what's happening in the nightly dream. Everything is a happening 

IMG_20230516_173522.jpg

Edited by Holykael

13 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I put myself in a movie or a trip with predetermined states of consciousness. I can't control my state of consciousness and my actions are completely automatic like those in a nightly dream. If I kill someone it wasn't really me because I'm just following god's plan for this character. It's all god bro. Sure it was my movie, my plan. But the character itself didn't decide anything.

I am making posts because that's just what's happening in the nightly dream. Everything is a happening 

IMG_20230516_173522.jpg

Paul Smit is not awake. Reality cannot be bound. At the Absolute Level Reality is in control....because there is nothing else that can control it because it is ALL THERE IS!! What Reality is....it is AUTONOMOUS!!! This means Reality can set itself into motion and it does not need to be constantly controlling or micromanaging itself. It's autonomous.

As a result from that perspective you could say there is no controller, but reality also does take control what do you think the SELF is? Reality is both Selfish and Selfless. The Self is a construction!!! Once reality creates a SELF which is what we call CREATION, that self can control itself. Now what reality does is it makes certain parts autonomous, they operate without conscious control this is things like your hair growing, or nails growing, heart beating etc. But here is the RUB!!! You can reach a state of consciousness where you can STOP your hair from growing, or stop your heart from beating. 

Why? Because you are ultimately the controller of EVERY FREAKING THING!!! EVERY THING!! You just do not need to control it directly once you set it into motion. 

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Paul Smit is not awake. Reality cannot be bound. At the Absolute Level Reality is in control....because there is nothing else that can control it because it is ALL THERE IS!! What Reality is....it is AUTONOMOUS!!! This means Reality can set itself into motion and it does not need to be constantly controlling or micromanaging itself. It's autonomous.

As a result from that perspective you could say there is no controller, but reality also does take control what do you think the SELF is? Reality is both Selfish and Selfless. The Self is a construction!!! Once reality creates a SELF which is what we call CREATION, that self can control itself. Now what reality does is it makes certain parts autonomous, they operate without conscious control this is things like your hair growing, or nails growing, heart beating etc. But here is the RUB!!! You can reach a state of consciousness where you can STOP your hair from growing, or stop your heart from beating. 

Why? Because you are ultimately the controller of EVERY FREAKING THING!!! EVERY THING!! You just do not need to control it directly once you set it into motion. 

Exactly and everything is set into motion and I can't do anything to change it. I suspect I'll never reach those states of consciousness and only the death of this body will set me free again.