Razard86

Video of a guy taking 5 MEO

28 posts in this topic

My biggest 5meo trip was like 12-14mg plugged. My hands were shaking out of fear and I just managed to stay in a relaxed position while focusing on deep breaths. If it was a bit stronger I think I would have lost it like this guy. 

1 hour ago, Jannes said:

My biggest 5meo trip was like 12-14mg plugged. My hands were shaking out of fear and I just managed to stay in a relaxed position while focusing on deep breaths. If it was a bit stronger I think I would have lost it like this guy. 

could you surrender?

22 hours ago, Juan said:

You’re basically saying that you can do a a better process without go through suffering, hard or painful healing. If you saw this guys story how he ended up working with bufo I think you wouldn’t be so judgement with him. The guy literally was trying everything else aside of psychedelics and nothing worked, so this issue is gonna depend more on the level of the trauma you are dealing with.

He have a youtube channel explaining the story but I don’t remember his username right now, last time I check he was making musical covers! :)

I can agree looking at people who haven’t took psychedelics but also it can be! Even in a normal therapy session, if done properly, you can even start to scream and punch everything, but again, this is gonna depend on the level of your trauma, not all people will react the same. 

So does ayahuasca and others.

Easy to said than done. Talking from experience, some brains are really hardwired in a way that even if you tell them to “think positive” or “try to use law of atraction” it wont work! Because again, depending the trauma and level they are dealing with, is the level being capable of do changes without psychedelics. So yeah, go through suffering and screaming could be needed and useful in order to heal! ?

Beautiful explanation 

I was criticizing the guy, thinking that all this stuff about shamans is stupid, and I realize that there are many different paths. what matters is the breaking of the limits, and that's it. a 5meo vaping trip has only one purpose: to break the limits. This is not a recipe for happiness or anything like that, it is an event that occurs in your life and that is very beneficial. I don't think it's the end of the psychedelic path, but the beginning. First, being able to break through 5meo without a problem. then start with mushrooms, lsd, etc. 5 meo is to lose virginity

2 hours ago, bensenbiz said:

could you surrender?

Thats all I tried the whole time. Near the end of the trip I floated in space without fear or love or any strong emotion. Not sure if the trip ended or if I managed to get through. 

I’ve seen some wild shit when people trip. Don’t share with others…

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

If you are good at vipassana, can you just use that whilst having bad trips?  As in would you even be able to remember that you know vipassana.

I've never tripped before. But seemingly if you can, then you could deal with intense emotions with much more ease

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

6 hours ago, Ulax said:

If you are good at vipassana, can you just use that whilst having bad trips?  As in would you even be able to remember that you know vipassana.

I've never tripped before. But seemingly if you can, then you could deal with intense emotions with much more ease

Depends on what your definition of “bad trip” is.

When you lose your sense of identity, you won’t be thinking of vipassana because you’ll be too busy trying to find yourself, lol.

In other words, vipassana is practiced while you’re in your human body and identity, but when you experience beyond being a human… well, you get the point. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI