Fiercemonkey202

Thoughts on RFK jr. (Stage Yellow? or Crazy Conspiracy Theorist?)

37 posts in this topic

i mean the Moderna vaccine alone studies are showing it causes 1/35 cases of myocarditis which on average has a 50% death rate after 5 yrs, sure these studies could be flawed and there is more nuance to it but the average death rate of covid was 61/100,000 vs 1/70 in the next 5 yrs from moderna….. the studies could be bogus but so could the solid studies they came out with supporting covid vaccines do some research

Edited by Kowabunga

i mean at what point do you admit that in the past you made the best decision with limited information at the time but then as time progresses and new information comes out do you admit that you got duped and it was an overall bad decision based on  new knowledge 

Edited by Kowabunga

5 hours ago, Kowabunga said:

i mean the Moderna vaccine alone studies are showing it causes 1/35 cases of myocarditis which on average has a 50% death rate after 5 yrs, sure these studies could be flawed and there is more nuance to it but the average death rate of covid was 61/100,000 vs 1/70 in the next 5 yrs from moderna….. the studies could be bogus but so could the solid studies they came out with supporting covid vaccines do some research

Show us your "studies".

1 hour ago, Recursoinominado said:

Show us your "studies".

I too would love to see those studies... I'm skeptical of his vaccine claims, but always open minded to data and the truth. If @Kowabunga can come up with some real data, perhaps it should be looked into more.

I would find it hard to look past the anti-vax stuff. He wasn't just against covid he's against all vaccines, in which case you can't use the typical covid anti-vax arguments (not enough research time etc) he's against vaccines that have been researched and tested for years. 

In general he seems like a bit of a all over the place, no doubt they'll be some policies that are interesting but his general framework isn't great 

1 hour ago, Kowabunga said:

John Cambell does pretty decent reporting too.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/ejhf.2978

From the study:

All cases were mild with only a transient and short period of myocardial injury (maximum hs-cTnT concentration 35ng/L). No patient showed ECG changes and,  no patient developed MACE within 30 days

Yet you claim that it has 50% death rate in 5 years (baseless claim).

See this video to understand what myocarditis really is:

Not only most (if not all) possible myocarditis caused by vaccines are mild, requiring only rest, the cardiac problems caused by COVID infection are WAY worse.

Again, what anti-vaxxers can't seem to understand (or don't want to) is that the vaccine's potential risks necessarily have to be compared to the COVID infection potential risks.

@Recursoinominado Don't even engage with that dude - he clearly haven't done even a surface level research on the subject, haven't even read the very study that he linked and its actually embarrassing at this point that he said 50% death rate with a straight face without backing it with anything and without thinking just 5 seconds about what that would actually mean if it would be true.

He already undermined the validity of medical studies multiple times in this thread, and people like that wont ever be persuaded by any single or collection of studies and you will have to argue with their feelings on the subject, which is obviously a waste of time and an actual brainrot.

Im surprised how people like him can survive on a day to day basis using an epistemology like that.

At this point we should create a vaccine (and then unironically mandate it) that gives some of these people the ability to feel shame after they make confident and stupid and baseless claims

Edited by zurew

What I love about him is his acknowledgement and focus on mercury and heavy metals in our environment and food, he does have some interesting and odd ball takes like wifi radiation causing cancer, bit questionable.

@Recursoinominado Yes I know EMF radiation is non ionizing and doesn't damage DNA. But it is still harmful. hundreds of studies have been done showing it lowers function of several organs, from your genetals to your brain, sleep quality etc. This isn't a conspiracy it is widely accepted by the most level headed proponents of holistic health.

You really think a bunch of electro-magnetic frequencies not found in nature that override those of nature are really going to just be harmless?

6 hours ago, Cocolove said:

But it is still harmful. hundreds of studies have been done showing it lowers function of several organs, from your genetals to your brain, sleep quality etc. This isn't a conspiracy it is widely accepted by the most level headed proponents of holistic health.

Show us those hundreds os studies showing that home wifi and a cellphone are capable of doing that.

My friends who are usually extremly deep on anti trans, anti leftist and anti vax stuff, actually like him. The only thing that bothers them was his apparently pro Israel stance. He seems to appeal to some young people who rejected conventional politics. 

One quality I like about him is that he makes a real effort, to not talk bad about his opponent. 

Edited by Philipp

If Kennedy isn't elected, you aren't going to have much of a future.  Because he is the only politician that has publicly stated he will kick the neocons out of power and stop the perpetual wars.   They are already planning a war in Africa.  Start following the news on Niger.   Victoria Nuland who was the architect of the Iraq war under Bush is now working for Biden and threatening countries in Africa.  She is a true war monger.  Repubican or Democrat, it makes no difference.  The same people remain in power.  Kennedy wants to break above the phony Republican-Democrat Party con that keeps the American voter on the hamster wheel.  He is the only one who wants to work for the American people.  When JFK was president it was called camelot and the country was in a high state of  optimism.  America's influence was at its peak.   RFK, Jr believes that JFK was taken out by the CIA, and as president he will release the files so we can all see what happened.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I had no idea it was a conspiracy theory, I thought anyone who cares about their health and looks into it would surely realize EMF's are harmful. I don't even know how to argue something so clear.

I'm really not trying to have a study war. there are thousands, to decent standards. Look at the sleep studies if you want the highest standard of cause and effect scientific method stuff.

"A number of studies have reported that RF-EMF exposure of animal models increases blood-brain barrier permeability, impairs intracellular calcium homeostasis, alters neurotransmitters, and increases neuronal loss and damage in brain tissue4,5,6,7,8. Epidemiologic studies have linked RF-EMF exposure from mobile phones with neurological and cognitive dysfunctions"

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep41129#:~:text=A number of studies have,%2C6%2C7%2C8.

On 11/8/2023 at 2:09 AM, Jodistrict said:

If Kennedy isn't elected, you aren't going to have much of a future.  Because he is the only politician that has publicly stated he will kick the neocons out of power and stop the perpetual wars.   They are already planning a war in Africa.  Start following the news on Niger.   Victoria Nuland who was the architect of the Iraq war under Bush is now working for Biden and threatening countries in Africa.  She is a true war monger.  Repubican or Democrat, it makes no difference.  The same people remain in power.  Kennedy wants to break above the phony Republican-Democrat Party con that keeps the American voter on the hamster wheel.  He is the only one who wants to work for the American people.  When JFK was president it was called camelot and the country was in a high state of  optimism.  America's influence was at its peak.   RFK, Jr believes that JFK was taken out by the CIA, and as president he will release the files so we can all see what happened.

If? This Kennedy has zero chances.

The JFK files must be deleted out of existence by now, we will never know what happened. They didn't leave loose ends, they killed his supposed killer too. Then the brother, father of this one. Oopsie!