OBEler

5 meo malt gets weaker?

26 posts in this topic

I plugged first time 3 mg. Compared to  3 mg 5 meo dmt this was a strong effect with great energy Release (felt more like 10 mg 5 meo dmt, 3 mg would be not noticable ) 

Second try 4,5 mg. Felt a bit weaker than 3 mg but effects were there. 

Third try 6 mg. Strong resistance and fear kicked in first 10 Minutes but manageable. After peak I got visuals. 

Forth try 6 mg again. Almost no effect. I took 8 days before for 3 days lsd so I thought I have tolerance 

Fifth try 6mg again. 2 weeks have passed since last lsd consumption. Almost Zero effects again. 

Why Do I have Zero effects with same dose now but had strong effects with even half the dose on first time?

Edited by OBEler

Your dose is too small.

5-MeO does not have cross-tolerance with LSD.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

In my experience, 6mg was strong as 15mg sometimes, as well 18mg 5meodmt, i had some kind of breakthrough experience, that changed me kinda permanently healthier, but same 18mg 5meodmt, i did not experience same super intensity

@Fluran what did you experience on 15g malt? And cam you explain why sometimes 6 mg kick as strong as 15 mg and sometimes not at all? 

@OBEler How far apart did you space out the trips of 6mg? Is it possible to already have a tolerance? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral @Fluran@Fluran 7 days. 5vmeo malt has 24 hours tolerance or even less. I know that because I gave my girlfriend first time 4,5 mg (she had very strong effect) and on next day 6 mg (She had her strongest breakthrough ever on this) 

@OBEler Wow.. yeah it doesn’t work on me.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

For me real effects started at 10mg and it was a very managable trip. It starts to get deeper at 15mg and then increasingly more. I dont noticed any tolerance even when I did it the next day.

5-MeO does not have any tolerance on me and it shouldn't on most people.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Fluran what did you experience on 15g malt? And cam you explain why sometimes 6 mg kick as strong as 15 mg and sometimes not at all? 

Can be measurement error that dosages are inaccurate, can be that i am effectively maintaining ego that level, speaking and still thinking, also self-observing

Can be just mood! Can be also if mind is busy or calm, acceptance what is coming, relaxed.

@Fluran it cannot be measurement. Dosage is very accurate. I use 1,5 mg scopes and weight always the same. With my eyes I also can see that 3 mg is not 6 mg. 

Mood was always the same. I am stable. 

Only difference is, that I tripped together with someone else vs alone. When I did 6 mg alone two times I felt nothing. 

@OBEler When your quantities are so small then your results may be highly variable. Half your dose might just not absorb for whatever random reason.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura ok maybe I need to try nasal spray then. Maybe the absorption there is more predictable

I dont like it to prepare for a trip with low doses and random chance is 50% that I get effects or not 

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura ok maybe I need to try nasal spray then. Maybe the absorption there is more predictable

Transforming all powder into liquid form is useful for more accurate dosage

Powders can absorb humidity and have some condense area than others, some area less condense.

It is really a damn difficult challenge to measure correctly, how can we believe our 5 dollar cheap syringes

Edited by Fluran

@Fluran

Thats good advice, thank you! 

I plugged yesterday (28 hours passed since last trip) 9 mg 5 meo Malt. And I got effects like I expected from 9 mg. I saw no light, no breakthrough but some good insights about importance of friendship and creation of thoughts. 5 meo Malt is like Leo said more softer.  I had feeling of controlling this trip but I know in higher doses this will not be possible anymore. 

@OBEler You are like a cat dipping its toe in the pool. Cute and silly at the same time.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura @Fluran

I dont know how I would handle solipsism, no self, no others. Thats what I will discover when I go higher. 

I try it to understand these intellectually and I contemplate what that would mean for my life and how I would live after discovering this truth. I have too many attachments in my life. Could I still see my girlfriend the same way? Is her experience not there?

I dont know..solipsism sounds for me like the worst nightmare comes true. Thats what hinders me to go further.

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler Look, my Dude. 5-MeO will utterly skullfuck you. There is no way around this. You just gotta jump in and learn to swim.

Of course. Be careful. Don't be reckless. Don't bite off more than you can chew.

But at the same time. Grow some balls.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I think there must be a way not to be skullfucked. I want to experience all these spiritual insights as smoth and soft as possible. Everything under my control, even out of control should be under control and I feel this substance is the best choise for this. But ok if it skullfucked me  in the end then I need to accept that. Hope I can 

Today i plugged 9 mg again in the morning, empty stomach , 5 days have passed since last trip, slept just for 5 hours so a bit tired. Almost no effect! Thats strange. I cannot explain this, maybe there is somehow tolerance from last trip. Or maybe I was so relaxed, you need a portion of fear to go deeper (last time I was more nervous). Anyone else experience this? 

Edited by OBEler

20 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura I think there must be a way not to be skullfucked. I want to experience all these spiritual insights as smoth and soft as possible. Everything under my control, even out of control should be under control and I feel this substance is the best choise for this. But ok if it skullfucked me  in the end then I need to accept that. Hope I can 

I feel that you'd experience something breakthrough at least around 13~18

They are indeed intense, just intense.. 

Sometimes its so intense that gives you breakthrough

Sometimes it is not so intense that it reminds you previous lessons