OBEler

5 meo malt gets weaker?

26 posts in this topic

On 8/8/2023 at 9:05 AM, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura @Fluran

I dont know how I would handle solipsism, no self, no others. Thats what I will discover when I go higher. 

I try it to understand these intellectually and I contemplate what that would mean for my life and how I would live after discovering this truth. I have too many attachments in my life. Could I still see my girlfriend the same way? Is her experience not there?

I dont know..solipsism sounds for me like the worst nightmare comes true. Thats what hinders me to go further.

On 8/8/2023 at 9:05 AM, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura @Fluran

I dont 

If i were you I would forget all those ideas. The number one virtue of 5 meo is the break. your psyche is a monolith made up of very solid energy patterns that limit you. thinking about solipsism, or being afraid of 5meo are two of those patterns. there are thousands, tens of thousands, subconscious, blocked, twisted. 5meo breaks them.

Imagine a ball the size of a basketball made of tangled strings. Imagine following each thread, and trying to straighten it out, but that thread depends on another, which depends on another, etc. and as you try to straighten them, you create other different threads, and in the end the result is a big piece of shit. 5meo puts a bomb inside, and detonates it. boom! all the threads disintegrate, straighten out, lose their energy.

looking for god or whatever in this experience, imo is a mistake, you just have to look for the rupture. Your goal is to blow the string ball even for 5 seconds. 5 seconds to start is a success. Compared to never having done it is a world of difference. After more time, and in each blast you understand, seeing your energy structure. until you are no longer afraid. It's like skydiving, the first time is horrible, the 200th time is normal and pleasant.

Then you could do LSD , mushrooms, weed, any psychedelic, and be able to let yourself go totally, even sober you are much more light, in the edge of the ego dissolution and the mystical opening. This is the work that we must do in my opinion. And the way, at first, is vaping. Not everyone is like Leo, mostly of us need more progressive and slower work with 5 meo. We should realize that nobody in this forum is doing a serious work plugging 5 meo in high doses. Almost nobody in the world, but many are vaping. Why? Because the slow roa in high dose is not easy, Leo can, but mostly of people no. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Try taking a multi-vitamin in the morning with a meal. Then later in the day experiment with 6mg+ of Malt to see if it has a different effect. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

Try taking a multi-vitamin in the morning with a meal. Then later in the day experiment with 6mg+ of Malt to see if it has a different effect. 

Malt in you is like in me. 4 times stronger than meo and much more difficult. You should break first with base, if not, you are going to spend 5 years struggling

@Breakingthewall what do you mean with "you should break first with base.if not, you are going to spend 5 years struggling " 

And why is malt much more difficult? Sure if you compare it on the same dose with 5 meo dmt, but then you can also say 1 g LSD is much more difficult than 1 g Truffle. You should set things into relation.  Compare then the breakthrough dose of 5 meo dmt with a breakthrough dose of 5 meo malt. 

So far 5 meo malt is the most gendle thing I experienced on lower doses. 5 meo dmt is much more harsh

Edited by OBEler

51 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Breakingthewall what do you mean with "you should break first with base.if not, you are going to spend 5 years struggling " 

And why is malt much more difficult? Sure if you compare it on the same dose with 5 meo dmt, but then you can also say 1 g LSD is much more difficult than 1 g Truffle. You should set things into relation.  Compare then the breakthrough dose of 5 meo dmt with a breakthrough dose of 5 meo malt. 

So far 5 meo malt is the most gendle thing I experienced on lower doses. 5 meo dmt is much more harsh

I never did a breakthrough that's not vaped. For me malt is like a psychedelic, with mental stuff, but I just tried 2 times. Meo is just disintegration and depth. I'm going to start with malt in a while. 

What I wanted to say is that the breakthrough is the important thing at first, you have to reach this point. After, the thing starts. Before, you are in the mind. Look actualized. Leo is saying since 5 years ago: 5meo, breakthrough, god, bla bla, everybody watching the videos, posting here, reading books, but how many doing the practice, that's, ego dissolution with 5 meo? This is the beggining of the real spirituality. Before that, just procrastinating. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

A little Update, I took on tuesday 10,5 mg 5 meo malt rectal and this was my strongest trip so far. The comeup was soft and I thought after 15 Minute that the trip is over but then it slowly unfold. I saw Turbine like visuals I cannot describe. I also saw figures merging out of nothing and symmetrical splitting into two halfs. This went on and on. There were some seconds where I felt like my body is dissolving. That was cool. There was one time like I could see through my eyes, (eyes were always closed) and I saw space 

Today I tried 12 mg and the comeup was noticable but after 10 minutes thats it. No visuals and no fear or anything. 

I really have the feeling 5 meo malt gets weaker the more often you try. Or at least my body doesnt respond to fear anymore. I get used to it to plug 5 meo malt 2 times a week. Also the afterglow effects are not as present anymore like the first few trips. Anyone noticed this too? 

Edited by OBEler